• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
top three ?

no way

edit

shut up yedi

i thought that was at like mass madness or something

there was like 5 ppl in that tourney

ahhh

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Edit:
I may be down to play tonight.
It depends if I feel like going to my last class....

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i finally go and no1 shows =( shame shame.........oh well i learn the power of u tilt so jona will neva beat me in tourney again

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Def otg....nice job slimmin down.....and thanks for helpin out my playstyle.......ot....treeeeeeeeee

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Some **** just fell out of a tree, hit me in the eye, and scratched my cornea.

Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

Reaver197

Smash Lord
It seems that my expected weekend plans are being thrown into the mixer anyway, ha ha, so no sweating it Max.

However, if this weekend does not come through, I have another weekend free which I will reschedule for, hopefully giving enough time for people to be ready and free for it.

otg

Smash Master
I did some **** to Jona yesterday 0-death vs. his fox like:

Uthrow -> Shine -> dair -> utilt -> grab -> uthrow -> fsmash -> laser reset -> grab -> uthrow -> nair or some ****. It was painful.

I did something else that involved reverse bair -> dumb hit of the fsmash -> bair or something ******** like that. SO jank.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I did some **** to Jona yesterday 0-death vs. his fox like:

Uthrow -> Shine -> dair -> utilt -> grab -> uthrow -> fsmash -> laser reset -> grab -> uthrow -> nair or some ****. It was painful.

I did something else that involved reverse bair -> dumb hit of the fsmash -> bair or something ******** like that. SO jank.
you did alot of gay bs that didnt make sense

i need to stop play computers loool

Top Bottom