• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Power Rankings: Finally Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Lol @ SOS being on nobodies list. haha

Hmm, DoH being up there is suprising, but he did show his stuff recently at the JM2 tourney.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I agree with this list for the most part, not too bad. And I don't spam that much. I just post a lot. Not all of it is spam <_<

But I guess this goes to show that my reign since MOAST3 has gone unchallenged. Even the entire state of Oklahoma cannot defeat me!

*crosses arms over chest* *BWAHAHAHAHA*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm glad this is only top 10....hard enough as it is with only 10 lol..25 would be hell >_>. But yeah I was suprised at DoH being on there -->Gj. And IMo Smiles should be a little higher but you guys know more then me so w/e lol.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
list looks great to me!...so will the ranks change a bit after tourneys?? Like if Wes wins the next big tourney, will he and cave switch places, etc.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
sos isn't on the list because he isn't a Texas smash player at the moment, otherwise I'm pretty sure he'd make it in...

And places changes are completely up to the panelists.

Also I have no clue when we'll do the next list, probably not for at least a month.

And if you're wondering yes it's supposed to be 12/14 in the title but I'm too lazy to figure out how to change it so whatever.

Also of your 4000 posts JF probably at least 3500 have been spam, and I'm not too sure if I'd be proud of that so much personally...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
That's a gross exaggeration, Drew...

And anyway I'm not exactly proud, if anything I'm apathetic because it's just posts on a forum. Not really a life changing or noteworthy accomplishment, if you could even call it an accomplishment.

Also, just go to edit post to change the title <_<

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
the only people i have played on the list are chang and doh, who definately deserve to be in top ten, but what about Drew?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well everyone had drew on their list but ranked last, but i was on two peoples lists and ranked 8th, so i had one more point than drew. from past precedent he probably should be on and not me but that's what happened this time...we'll see what happens at OHSNAP, i'm sure i'll let everyone down then, lol

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Spams too much (to the point I should really start warning him for it...): JF (Honorable Mention: The entire state of Oklahoma).
YES! We kind of made your guys' list and we're not even in your state! Fear us and our cancerous touch!!!

Anyway, it's interesting to see how the percieved rankings have changed since OHSNAP1. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out at OHSNAP2 ;)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I didn't forget about BJ, he just doesn't play anymore. I considered putting him at the top of the SC list too, but I figured I'd keep it to smashers who play SC.

I miss BJ. :(

Mr.C

Smash Master
id pwn all u nubs at sc
then id have to take out he bigguns and play some maplestory

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
I didn't forget about BJ, he just doesn't play anymore.
lol don't post ignorantly when you don't know. he does still play smash. just cuz he doesn't play with you doesn't mean he doesn't play at all.

also the rankings is very good i am very pleased with it. i know for sure if it was extended to include the people who were not included for residency reasons plus the people who are just good (rankwise) it would have the following at top 20:

top 10 + Drew, SOS, Wobbles, BJ, Leprechuan, Fear, sandtrap, JR, Kev$, bluezaft

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Um, I think I know BJ a little better than you do, thanks. And I would be ahead of sandtrap Kev$ and bluezaft most likely. But as I've said before, having a number next to my name doesn't make me feel any different. You also forgot KirbyKid. Wobbles would be included except he is already on the AZ list so he's not gonna be on two different lists. Whenever SOS moves back to TX he will no doubt be top 5 and possibly top 3.

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
But as I've said before, having a number next to my name doesn't make me feel any different.
If it doesn't matter to you, then why are you arguing that you should be "ahead of sandtrap, kev$, and bluezaft"

(which by the way I don't even agree with).

and you're right kirbykid should be on there also.

Um, I think I know BJ a little better than you do, thanks.
I beg to differ, thanks. After he owned my crew at the austin tournament i talked to him on AIM a lot (cuz i play SC with him), and i talk with him on a daily basis.

do you talk to him on a daily basis?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well I said that because as far as I knew you had only met him at one of the CJ tourneys. I had no idea you corresponded with him online. BJ has notgone to any tournaments in several months, and I very rarely see him at UT on fridays, so I have no reason not to assume he doesn't play anymore.

Also, you may not agree with what I said concerning myself, but I know several of the people who are in charge of making this list would agree with it.

I also don't understand why you insist on arguing with me when I know so much more about the TX smash scene than you do. <_<

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
this is a good list. when is the next biggest tourney in texas coming up?
HOST 2 is coming up March 10-11th I think. It will be in Houston, have a very large pot, and will probably get all the good Texas players, among some OOSers (that could include u!) I've mentioned it to Shiz before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom