• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 4 - Apex Ruleset!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Scrooging rule applies even without a timeout?
Yes.

Also what counts as going under the stage? If I go like halfway under then come back to the side i was on, does that count?
Yes, going under halfway and coming back to the same side counts.

What if my opponent jumps off stage and we hit each other? Do I still need to land on stage to go under again? I ask this because you put "and" in the rule.

Yes. Imagine if Meta Knight is gliding under the stage then gets hit by Diddy Kong's peanut. He must still land on the main stage before he can glide under again.

The LGL for teams is still per character or is it per team? Like can my MK have 70 ledge grabs if my partner has 0?

Is homing attack stalling legal?

It's per player on a team. Every player has their own 40 LGL. You cannot combine your partner's LGL, so no. Homing attack stalling depends on the character Sonic is fighting. If the homing attack stall puts Sonic at a position in which the other character cannot reach him (reasonably without heavily risking an SD) then it is not allowed.
Hope I answered all of your questions. If you have anymore, go ahead and ask. :)

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
If I homing stall for a win and its disputed, do I still win if I can prove it could have been countered on that stage with that character?

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
If I homing stall for a win and its disputed, do I still win if I can prove it could have been countered on that stage with that character?
Team with me you fine piece of negro

Tesh

Smash Hero
I already have a date for this dance, sorry.

ALSM have you decided on a side event? Or will you pick one when u know how many setups you have?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm only competent with like 6 characters. I'd probably enter any side event you guys put up though.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
YES!

My manager just confirmed me the days off I require to attend this tournament! :)

Edit: I also get payed this Friday, and I pulled a bit of overtime, so I'm hyped for that xD

Nike.

Smash Hero
Wasn't Nikefest 5 also rumored to be in October?
That was the plan, but it was also going to be apart of the next circuit and info regarding the circuit hasn't come out yet. So oct might be show down.

However, I am hosting a Nikefest this year for sure.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Thinking about coming to this for freindlies even though I suuuck at brawl. I need to get back into the game.

disqo teach this orphan how to play diddy kong with your black dynamite ways. :D

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Thinking about coming to this for freindlies even though I suuuck at brawl. I need to get back into the game.

disqo teach this orphan how to play diddy kong with your black dynamite ways. :D

No. Don't play this character unless you like feeling stupid and inadequate.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
No. Don't play this character unless you like feeling stupid and inadequate.
The only other character I play is a bad toonlink.

as for feeling stupid, I can recall just repeatedly using my recovery on your olimar in a randoms match. And it's brawl anyways... The mechanics of the game allready make me feel ********.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm depressed. Houston can't make this.
Just to clarify, I will still be attending. The people that matter just didn't plan ahead apparently.

ALSM pm me your phone number and anything I need to know about housing/rides etc.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The only other character I play is a bad toonlink.

as for feeling stupid, I can recall just repeatedly using my recovery on your olimar in a randoms match. And it's brawl anyways... The mechanics of the game allready make me feel ********.

Diddy is a character that requires constant thinking, and I mean constant. That's why you'll feel stupid

Dnyce

Smash Master

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm just gonna try to transition myself into maining metaknight or marth. I haven't played diddy for a while now.

Denti

Smash Master
I could never do Marth. He requires too much specific spacing and not enough kill power imo. When I play I like it when one move covers multipile reads. But Marth at that top level tho... 2gud.

Top Bottom