• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
yes she is and I see stupid and unfair if she is let go when should could be the only unique possible choice for a puzzle rep, Dr. Mario is useless !period!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hi, guys! Any Lip for Brawl supporters are my friends!

Lip is my fave Nintendo character, and my most wanted Brawl newcomer. She'll be my main if she gets in. I got Planet Puzzle Leage along with Action Replay DS just to play her stage.

I also believe that Lip's inclusion does not depend on the Lip's Stick's return.

So... LIP FOR BRAWL! AND FTW!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hi, guys! Any Lip for Brawl supporters are my friends!

Lip is my fave Nintendo character, and my most wanted Brawl newcomer. She'll be my main if she gets in. I got Planet Puzzle Leage along with Action Replay DS just to play her stage.

I also believe that Lip's inclusion does not depend on the Lip's Stick's return.

So... LIP FOR BRAWL! AND FTW!
Alright, welcome to the Flower Garden. All of us would love to see Flower Power in the game, so Lip for Brawl.... or what I like to say, Lip till the End!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
QFT!

Anyway, I hope this supposed roster leak I keep hearing about is fake... :( Cuz she's not in it.
It's most likely fake, but I won't be looking at leak stuff though. I'm just waiting until the game comes out.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Alright, welcome to the Flower Garden. All of us would love to see Flower Power in the game, so Lip for Brawl.... or what I like to say, Lip till the End!!!
You mean welcome to heaven, and this is the Flower Garden....

Back on Track: I can see Lip being a PC now, after a seeing how some characters have a diffrent fightng moveset and a,,.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You mean welcome to heaven, and this is the Flower Garden....

Back on Track: I can see Lip being a PC now, after a seeing how some characters have a diffrent fightng moveset and a,,.
You mean Olimar? I hope yoru right about what you said, well this saves the Ridley logic as I guess.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Why didn't Lip come to America, she is far more original and better than Yoshi and Pokemon representing Puzzle because they are actually something else (platformers, etc) and she's the original Puzzle rep :ohwell: what I mean by original is that she is just that and only created for that you know?

Yoshi is not a puzzle rep, he wasn't created for that so he clearly wouldn't represent that though he had a puzzle game, same goes for Pokemon, and Dr. Mario even though has his own series he's still Mario and Mario is canon rep originally so he can step aside. Toad I could have seen since Wario Wood's was his own game, but he would have been something else more like a Mario spin off rep. Birdo is either canon or rpg mostly, but she's not too important. Wanda is the last choice, and though I like her she is far less popular than Lip but she did make it to America at least. The more appropriate choice would be Lip or Furil, and I think it would be stupid if Sakurai would skip her especially.

Lovely

Smash Lord
To tell you the truth, I think Nintendo didn't put Panel De Pon in the U.S. becasue they got scared of little fariey girls and wanted a dinosours instead. >_>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It sounds true to me, Panel De Pon would have more fans if it was worldwide. I can't think anything other than that they can't put them in the U.S. becasue the game is too girly for people to play.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
it sucks that they stereotyped it :(
I agree, I'm just glad my brother gave me a Super Falcom and that game with it, because I enjoy Panel De Pon more than Tetris Attack; when I got a copy of Panel De Pon 2, I liked that more than Pokemon Puzzle League. Only I wish is that Nintendo will give us Panel De Pon on the VC, to see if anybody like it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Tetris Attack sucks compared to Panel de Pon :(
Not all the way, (if you mean storyline and characters then yes). Tetris Attack has two things that Panel De Pon don't, password in one player versus mode and a computer opponent in one player versus mode. Panel De Pon 2 for the GC has that, but the first one didn't.

Oh yea, we need to think of Lip's on screen apparnce because mine's suck. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I suggested that about 30 pages back and people are just now liking it?:ohwell:
I know it was you that made the idea. ;)

Sleepy just asked if it serve better as a entrance or an Up B move, and I said.... Both. All of us need to make another move set, this will be the last one.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Well, Lip/Furil has more of my support now that one character I wanted is gone for good. Anyway, what is the name of that white puff ball?

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't there a "leaker" who said Lip was in Brawl, and Lip's Stick had nothing with her inclusion?

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
@hello_kitty: Tetris Attack does suck compared to Panel de Pon . I used to hate Yoshi quite a bit because of that. But all's forgiven now.

@Zoo-bellocks: A Watabou, huh? That sounds just about perfect as an entrance for Lip.

@Viper: I hope he's right, too. Brawl will be cool anyway it happens, but no Lip = mega-boring IMO!

Well... all that's left is to wait and see which characters Sakurai himself confirms. For the love of Giga Bowser, please let one of them be Lip. Or any other char in the list in my sig...

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well... all that's left is to wait and see which characters Sakurai himself confirms. For the love of Giga Bowser, please let one of them be Lip. Or any other char in the list in my sig...
I hope so to. My only fear is that they make her a reguler tourney or an AT. But since both Lip and Furil is on the poles, I have little to fear.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Have no fear guy's, only thing that's against Lip and/or Furil is the Lip Stick and the Garbage Block, which is not that big of a deal for Lip. Only thing we can do is hope for the best. Weird, the only characters that didn't get cut out is the characters that scored more than once on the polls.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I don't fear big, is just that with no new info, we are at a stand still. I Lip is one of a few Japan only characters that desurve a spot at Brawl.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
If Lip is confirmed, it will prove that just because your main weapon is an item doesn't mean that you're deconfirmed, or that you can have your weapon, and it can still be an item.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
If Lip is confirmed, it will prove that just because your main weapon is an item doesn't mean that you're deconfirmed, or that you can have your weapon, and it can still be an item.
An ultimate QFT

I want to see why do an item deconfirm you as an item, it really don't. More likely, it never should.

yea I do think no Lip = boring. I will keep strong :)
QFT as well.

Brawl need more Lip, she will make the game more intresting.

Top Bottom