• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might II! [Registration is Up!] Saturday November 22, Cleveland Ohio

SKUMMIE

Smash Rookie
Metaknight is banned, boo hoo.

I think that is big of you to try out a meta free tourny, nojoes especially when you use him. Good man.

I personally don't care either way. I've got penguins, snakes and birds to worry about.

I'll make time to come.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Registration is up and OP is updated, I'll update attendance every couple days, otherwise I'm busy and I won't be around much.

As far as mm, I'll take anything in brawl and i'll consider some in melee if i have time to brush up, just tell me at the venue.

So everyone go sign up, (especially if you have the setups!)

P.S. if you look at the similar colored smaller boxes underneath the registartion for the gamecube or something (peachish?) i think you should find the registartion for all other types of setups. If there's any questions PM me.

P.P.S Bring your friends because this venue *****. Plus we have bracket girls and a (kind of) cool, friendly TO that runs his tournaments like a nazi to get stuff done fast. oh and tons of setups, big T.V.'s and **** comfy couches. with concessions and amazing food everywhere around you. Sounds sweet? it's cause it is.

nojoes

Smash Ace
they're kind of obsolete and i have limited resources and i had to make decisions. the wii's used for brawls will be used as gamecubes and people can just bring melee discs. I'm working on a tight rope with them and I'm doing the best i can man, sorry.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Lol dont worry about it. Its free money so im not seriously gonna complain about that haha.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I know I've asked this a bunch, but I don't feel like I've gotten a straight answer. Ok, here's the deal. I put my Melee case right next to my wii last time, and someone saw fit to take it out and put it in a random setup on me. Then I had to leave early, and had no idea which melee was mine (since ironically, that was pretty much the only thing I didn't mark.). So I asked the guy there to hold the melee disc that I assumed would be left over at the end. Joe, you have obviously been in contact with the people there. Could you ask them if there was a melee disc left over? This is pretty much my deciding factor in whether I bring a setup or not. I don't want to bring more stuff if I haven't gotten all my original stuff back.

Right now I'm practicing with ithrowthings's melee disc...

nojoes

Smash Ace
I actually e-mailed the guys on the 27th about it and haven't been in contact with them since. I'm not sure if they're on vacation or they haven't been around but I'm sure I'll get a response during the weekdays so I'll let you know.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I think you're supposed to register what you're bringing through the link in the first post...

BTW, while you're with this experimenting stuff (like banning characters...) why don't you try experimenting with something that could actually be awesome like custom made neutral stages?

*hides in box*

nojoes

Smash Ace
Beegs, go to CFLC site and register please, I don't have time to be running through threads looking for people who are bringing **** or going through PM's sorry mangz, and thanks.

I've thought about adding some custom neutral stages but I've never seen any I have liked or that were fit for competitive play, nor have I made any I liked or seen fit for competitive play, so until either one of those happen, the custom neutrals aren't going to happen.

soap

Smash Hero
flip ill team with u in brawl... we'll call ourselves "melee players playing brawl for the first time"

nojoes

Smash Ace
I dunno man luigis are mad scary i've got a bad record against them...i'll take you up on it though, play some melee friendlies with me too to shake some rust off. don't **** me too hard though.

Sliq

Smash Master
Joe, do me a favor and don't submit the results of this to Ankoku's character ranking list. It won't be correct due to MK's ban. This isn't meant to be a **** post.

Also, Barack Obama is the new president.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know .kfc blow its all about the red lobster now lol yeah im comin to this imma start comin to tournys more often now i miss the action and the people

nojoes

Smash Ace
Joe, do me a favor and don't submit the results of this to Ankoku's character ranking list. It won't be correct due to MK's ban. This isn't meant to be a **** post.

Also, Barack Obama is the new president.
Sure thing, and thanks for the edit, tone is lost over the internet.

Slarti we got your melee cd and you can get it when you come next tournament.

Everyone else get registering or you'll end up paying the $6 opposed to the $5.

Also if you register for your setups you can get money off, so get registering **** it!

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I registered online, and i decided not to bring a setup, 1 because last time it wasn't even used, and 2 i don't think i will be there the whole tourney :S

nojoes

Smash Ace
You brought a wii and didn't tell me? I was yelling for people to bring out their **** if they had it. T_T

If you mean T.V. then yeah, T.V.'s we kind of have in abundance luckily, we need more wii's.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry man, and I also never introduced myself to you, I really wasn't in a super social mood because I went with my parents instead of a friend so that kinda made the day start slow.

Do you want me to re-sign up with my wii and ****?

Also if I come with a friend I will be able to stay longer than if I don't.

Top Bottom