• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
There was a Knoxville tournament I missed Saturday. apparently this website called nintendoage had an expo with an SSB64 and brawl tournament.

:/ oh well.

btw, I remember Geeks in Tullahoma. It's actually Geeks Etc. I went there after servicing the bank next door (before they moved). Got a card here with the address if anyone wants it.

461 West Lincoln St. Tullahoma TN 37388.
http://www.geeksetconline.com

there's no listing on their site for a tourney though.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I don't really think its supposed to be a big deal...apparently most of the time on saturdays they have tournaments for diff games..

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Run7 loves that Melee. I'm usually always down for Melee, as long as it's a good time. We'll have to have a Memphis bi-weekly soon.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@jack, chad, iori, ambix, nite, NES, hyperdragon: it was great to see you all again in gawjah :D see you all this holiday season (possibly thanksgiving and definitely christmas)

jack - totally pro in teams with that Soft, and good footage for your dair video kekeke
chad - oh em gee teams comeback :D i love it
iori - great job in singles too dude you did the right thing with the tournament organizer
ambix - OH MY GOD those ice climbers why dont you play them more often
nite - have my babies? yes?
NES - GIVE HIM THE ELBOW LOLLL xd
hyperdragon - nice hat (YOU'RE GOOD, BUT [MY CAPTAIN AMERICA HAT] IS BETTER)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I love you all guys. So sorry I didn't get to say goodbyes. SSJ mom = sleepy cancel :(

I hope to see you all soon. Gimme a reason to make a 7 hour drive and i'll do it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I might go to it depends who from my area goes. I dont think I would enter though. I need to save money =/

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Isn't there supposed to be another Kumite in Murfreesboro

I would bring Melee. And my super rusty Brawl Wario that is not very good because I have played the game a handful of times overall

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Well, as the status with The Bloodline, it seems like I'm the last one Left. When I get some employment I'll be back to the community Full-heartedly, but if you guys can keep me posted on any tournys around in the south.
Iori you shall feel the wrath of the Kusanagi Clan.

level_0

Smash Rookie
Jackson, TN (school months)/Louisville, KY (summer
Hey all.
I'm kind of glad I found this thread. I just moved to the Jackson, TN area... and can't seem to locate any serious players in the area. I read the last few pages of recent posts, and it doesn't seem like there is much going on, but much talk about getting something together. Would that be a correct assumption?

Anyway, I'm just looking for a good match. I haven't played a good human player since I moved here.

Milln

Smash Champion
Hey all.
I'm kind of glad I found this thread. I just moved to the Jackson, TN area... and can't seem to locate any serious players in the area. I read the last few pages of recent posts, and it doesn't seem like there is much going on, but much talk about getting something together. Would that be a correct assumption?

Anyway, I'm just looking for a good match. I haven't played a good human player since I moved here.
*looks up the distance between Jackson and Shelbyville* Hmmm...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Thanks. But... Memphis is kinda big, isn't it? So... Where do I start?
PM the user named ihavespaceballs or the user named -Chad- or the user named Nite :)

edit; oh i thought he was talking about Melee, not Brawl. for Melee, read three names above. For Brawl, its probably Handorin. LOL

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Iori and I don't even belong in this thread anymore, now that we live in Southaven, MS. But I still claim TN for tax purposes, so I guess it's OK.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Jack, anyone home during the day at your place? I wouldnt mind smashing after school since I get out really early.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Chad works noon-8, but he's off mon/tues/wed I think. And Iori should be there unless he has class. Just try calling them and checking, I really don't know for sure what goes on during the day unless HyperDragon calls me and asks for a Dr. Pepper XD

level_0

Smash Rookie
Jackson, TN (school months)/Louisville, KY (summer
PM the user named ihavespaceballs or the user named -Chad- or the user named Nite :)

edit; oh i thought he was talking about Melee, not Brawl. for Melee, read three names above. For Brawl, its probably Handorin. LOL
I never played melee seriously, but any time is a good time to start. Besides, one of the best ways to learn is to lose a thousand times.

Top Bottom