• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Handorin

Smash Hero
I meant in Tennessee, not in the Atlantic South in general. I haven't seen any Melee tournaments in TN, except for maybe one in Memphis which is too far away for me.
That's what I meant as well. Some of the best smashers are located in or around memphis. If there is a melee tournament in TN, it's probably going to be Memphis or possibly Nashville. Other than that, you need to look for a state closer to where you are.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
the Guys who hosted KIT, JMOAN, and Myself are going to do a Melee and Brawl tourney sometime in the near future. no date set up but i wanna try to make it fairly big. I think (pretty sure actually) the KIT guys got some sponsors for this as well. so Hopefully it will be big.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sans glutin, you havent really told us where you live, so we cant really recommend people close to you who are decent at smash

5 hours from memphis, in which direction? towards nashville would be JMOAN and KO and the TWIPL group. towards knoxville would be Virgilijus and Red Ninja (he still lives in knoxville, right?). towards other places might mean people in close neighboring states, but we cant know until we know where you are

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Red Ninja still lives around Knoxville, if memory serves me right.

I also have recruited two more guys up here :)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Tom what happened you disapeared without warning and now you show up asking for forgivness, so just openly are you waiting for me to send you that music file so there can be some m2 action.

ps jezz little m2 comments bother me so much <_< then I just own

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom got owned again it seems.
\

what? i got owned? how so? >:O

Tom what happened you disapeared without warning and now you show up asking for forgivness, so just openly are you waiting for me to send you that music file so there can be some m2 action.

ps jezz little m2 comments bother me so much <_< then I just own
yeah i had to disappear to georgia again, but you can bet im not asking for forgiveness, it was not by my hand that i was once again given flesh, i was brought here by humans who wished to pay me tribute my corporeal existence was moved, again, to the land of peaches. and yeah, im waiting for the awesome dj eggz music just email it to me at tanchan@gmail.com or get it to me through AIM when you find me online.

ps super climbers

Handorin

Smash Hero
Chadddendorf badly reincarnated? j/k. Cant wait. Have you guys moved in yet? I need to smash. I get bored a lot since my classes end either 11ish, 12ish, or 345 (only on tuesdays)

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I heard there was a Melee tournament at Geeks in Tullahoma. I haven't confirmed it yet though and I don't really know much information besides the date: September 12th. I will post it when I get more.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Ok well heres a bit of information about the tournament in Tullahoma:

It's at a store called Geeks Video Games, near Harvee's gym. I may be able to get directions up sometime.

The date is September 20th, not the 12th like I thought. The tournament starts at 7:00, but be there for brackets at 6:45. BYOCN and all that. So far, idk if anyone going will be good. I played the guy running it today and 3-stocked him easily.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Melee tournament. N means noobs :p I haven't made a thread since I'm not even sure if they want me to put it up (>.>) and I don't know directions yet.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ok well heres a bit of information about the tournament in Tullahoma:

It's at a store called Geeks Video Games, near Harvee's gym. I may be able to get directions up sometime.

The date is September 20th, not the 12th like I thought. The tournament starts at 7:00, but be there for brackets at 6:45. BYOCN and all that. So far, idk if anyone going will be good. I played the guy running it today and 3-stocked him easily.
well i dont lurk on smash boards as much as i used to but anyway

u r one of the guys from Tullahoma that i saw at Kumite. Im from Manchester not memphis (you should look at my location) The next KIT will probably be in Murfreesboro but im not too sure on that ill have to talk to the KIT guys and what not.

You should PM me a phone number or something and ill call you up and maybe we can smash sometime.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I am new to the Smashboards, and I am from Tennessee. :) I have been using Allisbrawl for all of my Brawling needs, but I have decided to come here because I cannot find ANY Tennessee Brawlers on AiB and I have been desperately looking for tournies in my area. I, along with my friend Falcrow (who also goes to AiB and will post here shortly) have been looking for a tournament desperately in our area. It is about time we got to go to one!

And here are some matches between Juggleguy and I. (You guys have probably heard of him before.) I am Cody in the matches. -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDQKtYLMzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyVMnGM9M2E

Hopefully we can get a tournament set up in the near future.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Looking for Brawlers in the UofM and CBU region of Memphis to play in my downtime when I'm not floodd with homework and bored like right now.

Yo Iori, tell Ed I need my GC back too.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I am new to the Smashboards, and I am from Tennessee. :) I have been using Allisbrawl for all of my Brawling needs, but I have decided to come here because I cannot find ANY Tennessee Brawlers on AiB and I have been desperately looking for tournies in my area. I, along with my friend Falcrow (who also goes to AiB and will post here shortly) consider ourselves to be two of the best players in the state. This is why we have been looking for a tourny in our area. It is about time we got to go to one!

And here are some matches between Juggleguy and I. (You guys have probably heard of him before.) I am Cody in the matches. -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDQKtYLMzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyVMnGM9M2E

Hopefully we can get a tournament set up in the near future.
What city do you live in?

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
Looking for Brawlers in the UofM and CBU region of Memphis to play in my downtime when I'm not floodd with homework and bored like right now.

Yo Iori, tell Ed I need my GC back too.
Im about 20 min from cbu if your looking to play some people i normally have 2 other people that show up also

superdude44

Smash Cadet
wow im the first to be in brownsville. hi im superdude44 you may know my causin PCHU but yeah I cant give my FC cause I had to get rid of brawl. I plan on getting it again sometime though. could you add me to the list?

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
well i dont lurk on smash boards as much as i used to but anyway

u r one of the guys from Tullahoma that i saw at Kumite. Im from Manchester not memphis (you should look at my location) The next KIT will probably be in Murfreesboro but im not too sure on that ill have to talk to the KIT guys and what not.

You should PM me a phone number or something and ill call you up and maybe we can smash sometime.
Yeah I played Wario there...badly I might add because of not playing in several months b4 i went to the tournament..I really prefer Melee but if there is another Kumite I will probably go. And yeah maybe some time I can PM you and we can play (the other guys will come too)

Tujex

Smash Ace
Im about 20 min from cbu if your looking to play some people i normally have 2 other people that show up also
I'll have to get at you next weekend then. I just owned some people around UofM today, and then got own'd once we switched over from Brawl to Melee...lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Are you going to UofM? I go there, but I stay at home instead of the dorms. I get out of classes early, so if you ever want to smash, Im available.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yeah I played Wario there...badly I might add because of not playing in several months b4 i went to the tournament..I really prefer Melee but if there is another Kumite I will probably go. And yeah maybe some time I can PM you and we can play (the other guys will come too)
Hey. You should come over my house. You met me at Kumite, too. =3

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
@ anyone around or affiliated with the UofM, I normally have some friends over on the weekends and live pretty close so contact me if you wanna play some smash.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Are you going to UofM? I go there, but I stay at home instead of the dorms. I get out of classes early, so if you ever want to smash, Im available.
Naw, I go to CBU. About 5minutes down Central, across from the Fairgrounds. I know some people at the UofM, so we go up there and play when we get the chance since the smash community seems much larger up there than on my campus.

Top Bottom