• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys im gonna ride down to the Alabama smash league tournament this weekend id anyone wants to go just msg ill cover gas there and back and all u will have to do is meet me at exit 126

:phone:

Spyro

Smash Ace
Well that shouldn't matter as long as you're allowed to take it places.
I may not be able to use it whenever I want.

I know this isn't related to the topic but that pichu with Link's hat is cute XD
I found it on deviantART and thought it would make a good avatar :p.

On the side note, you guys should check these videos out, I saw them a while back ago, they should help you out whether you play Melee, SSB64, or Brawl (or 2 or all of them).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkgmmviy0jE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9khDedACgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltqgP-Xgceg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_MyzLnOat8

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyone wanna go to a melee and Brawl tournament this weekend? I know its short notice but ill be in nashville early saturday morning dropping my GF off at the Airport and There is a tournament in Louisville Kentucky.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna go to a melee and Brawl tournament this weekend? I know its short notice but ill be in nashville early saturday morning dropping my GF off at the Airport and There is a tournament in Louisville Kentucky.
Yea i'll go You got the location for it?

Dinkerbob

Smash Cadet
Damn KO I WISH I had heard about that! I would've gone but oh well...possibly next time.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
So apparently there is a push to get tourny results archived and they wanted to include the innsomnia series (woot you guys!). Unfortunately, I lost tio and all my results in a hard drive crash a couple years ago so the only thing I have access to is whatever shows up in "innsomnia results" search thread here. If any of you have any old tio screenshots or list of results from anything inn related, please toss me a pm. I'd say post it here, but I won't lie, I probably won't see it. I don't get on here near as often as I wish I could. Stupid life being so crazy.

Hope all is well with everyone :) Thanks

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
im thinking about it not sure
You really thinking about going, Josh?

I decided not to, although I think I would do a lot better than I did last year. I just hated that the first round was a 4 person free for all. That really upset me, so I thought it wouldn't be worth going this year unless I was just hanging out with my friends.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
im glad i found this thread because i was wondering if theres a smash community in TN. looking for player here because im moving to TN in less than a day. i am a falcon main from Nor Cal and im always down to play. i hope to meet some new faces.

Spyro

Smash Ace
I live in between Gallatin Hendersonville, I hope we get to play soon, even though I suck at this game and have very very little competive experance lol.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
btw ill either be moving to Hartsville or Galatin. it depends where my wife is staying
Welcome to TN. I live in Clarksville (TN/KY) Stateline. I try to go to every in person tournament that they have here. So you'll likely see me around. If you're looking for competition. I can always help out.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im glad i found this thread because i was wondering if theres a smash community in TN. looking for player here because im moving to TN in less than a day. i am a falcon main from Nor Cal and im always down to play. i hope to meet some new faces.
You say falcon so it assume its safe to say you play melee?

Spyro

Smash Ace
I should have asked that first but I assumed Nocturnalist was talking about melee cause I think I remember that falcon is bad in brawl from when I looked at the brawl tier list over a year ago lol.

EDIT:Awesome, I hope we get to play soon :D

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yea i found that out the hard way. im strictly melee. i hope to meet you guys soon. ill be in Hartsville.
Yoshiiscool and I live in Murfreesboro and we also have Alex615 and MrPickle and a few locals here in the boro as well. its not a big scene but there are a few of us here. I'll be able to drive that way once my car is fixed in the shop.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Yoshiiscool and I live in Murfreesboro and we also have Alex615 and MrPickle and a few locals here in the boro as well. its not a big scene but there are a few of us here. I'll be able to drive that way once my car is fixed in the shop.
dope when i get there im going to get you guys to come down and crash and we can get a good gathering going.(warming welcome**)

Ambix

Smash Ace
dope when i get there im going to get you guys to come down and crash and we can get a good gathering going.(warming welcome**)
Just remember that god still loves you, regardless of who you associate with.

EDIT:

Matt.

New FC.

You will be attending.

Or else.

Ambix

Smash Ace
melty blood?.........o whats that supposed to mean btw?(im bored while waiting for my flight to leave) are there any other falcon mains ?
KO kingpin is among other things a nazi, cereal killer, rapist, pedophile, cowboy, professional shoplifter, free mason, *** hole, african american haberdasher, dinosaur, and a republican.

associate with him at your own risk.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO kingpin is among other things a nazi, cereal killer, rapist, pedophile, cowboy, professional shoplifter, free mason, *** hole, african american haberdasher, dinosaur, and a republican.

associate with him at your own risk.
Cowboy, Free Mason, and possibly a little bit of Rapist is correct.

Spyro

Smash Ace
Double post cause I feel like this is too important to just be an edit.

I just got done reading the OP to this thread and I feel PUMPED! I feel like I've done myself and the community a dishonesty with my johns on why I can't come to people's houses to play smash (Melee and Smash 64), now I'm feel like I need to start trying harder to make an effort to make it to smash feasts, tournaments, or just going to people's houses. Whatever it takes to get involved in the community, I'm going to do it (within reason)! No johns Spyro.

Top Bottom