• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

zerotype

Smash Rookie
I'm just too legit like that. BTW, yoshiiscool I really look forward to meeting/playing with you :). OH, K.O., my one friend I mentioned will be going sunday still, but it also looks like so will my other friend I wanted to go. I'm really excited that both of them could can make it.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
I look forward to meeting you and your friends too, as long as KO doesn't make you guys never wanna come over again xD. I love taking people under my wing, and nursing them to be brilliant butterflies of smash. As is my duty as self-proclaimed second-best in TN (yea, that's right jack, come at me bro)

Also, call me Justin.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Amongst active players then? >.> I'll make Iori my ***** next time I see him anyways, so it'll be straight da bess soon.
:bee: yay, still yoshi don't over step you boundaries bro. You are easily one of the most interesting players I have had the opportunity to play against, but if you want me to be absolutely serious... I declare a money match.

@Jack While you may think that me and nite are still amazing, you have at least more or the same potential as us. Your characters are just not based on being straight forward, in fact I would love to see you main characters like ganon or peach. At least that way you keep your patients and control the match with experience.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
I dunno man, since we last played, I feel like I've gotten a lot better. I think even if you were serious, I'd give you some trouble :p Don't underestimate me. I'll be back soon, so maybe I'll try to host another smashfest within the month, we'll see. If so though, I'll take some of your money.

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Hey, been living in TN for a year or so now... Any one get together in the Nashville area? Been dying to play some decent smashers.

I've met Kokingpin at Zerogamers smashfest in a brawl+ tourney heh. I'm Matt4300 btw.

zerotype

Smash Rookie
@ILoveKe$sha sometimes I have to go up to johnson city which is about an hour from knoxville. I could either stop on my way up or way back and play with you a bit. I think I'm pretty good and after this weekend with ko I'll let you tell you how good he thinks I am.

@Beorn4200 hey man hows it goin man. I live in madison and go downtown nashville almost every day. If you want to get together later tonight or tomorrow I'd really love to. I'm going up to murfresboro to meet up with ko on sunday too. Shoot me a PM though because I'd really love to throw down on some smash tonight or tomorrow.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey, been living in TN for a year or so now... Any one get together in the Nashville area? Been dying to play some decent smashers.

I've met Kokingpin at Zerogamers smashfest in a brawl+ tourney heh. I'm Matt4300 btw.
dude why have you never hit me up? thats extra homo of you. You should roll up with Zerotype to come hang out on sunday. would be extra awesome to play some smash with ya. Doesnt matter what type of smash to me.

zerotype

Smash Rookie
Oh, KO I forgot to mention we will be leaving at like 2ish because for my other friend to go thats when we have to leave since he works that day. Anyways, beorn4200 you're more than welcome to ride up with us if you can meet with us downtown to head up. My friend works on 21st and broadway so meeting us anywhere close to that would work (I think you can find some free parking around westend or something).

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Oh, KO I forgot to mention we will be leaving at like 2ish because for my other friend to go thats when we have to leave since he works that day. Anyways, beorn4200 you're more than welcome to ride up with us if you can meet with us downtown to head up. My friend works on 21st and broadway so meeting us anywhere close to that would work (I think you can find some free parking around westend or something).
Hell yes, Better welcome than I expected. I'd love to hang out. Who all's gonna be there?

For some reason I thought you lived in Memphis KO. I would really love to play some Melee or PM... I don't know who into that you guys are. I haven't played brawl in a couple years now... If you all need a setup I could bring a cube Project M, Melee, and a brawl disk. I also have a tv I could bring but it's kinda laggy.

PM me a time and place to meet up, or you could just PM me your address KO Murfreesburo is only like 15 minutes from me, I will probably drive there myself.

Oh also, you guys mind if I bring my girl friend? She's quiet doesn't take up much space ^_~ If not just tell me. She's not gonna see this.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hell yes, Better welcome than I expected. I'd love to hang out. Who all's gonna be there?

For some reason I thought you lived in Memphis KO. I would really love to play some Melee or PM... I don't know who into that you guys are. I haven't played brawl in a couple years now... If you all need a setup I could bring a cube Project M, Melee, and a brawl disk. I also have a tv I could bring but it's kinda laggy.

PM me a time and place to meet up, or you could just PM me your address KO Murfreesburo is only like 15 minutes from me, I will probably drive there myself.

Oh also, you guys mind if I bring my girl friend? She's quiet doesn't take up much space ^_~ If not just tell me. She's not gonna see this.
Bring whoever man im cool with it. But it looks like its just gonna be me zerotype his friend(s) and you. I dont really know how to get in touch with samba but Im sure milln can help me out with that.

My address is 1606 North Tennessee blvd Apartment E69 Murfreesboro TN 37130. My number is 615-278-9548 Just call me if you need something. I should be at home all day tomorrow.
Sounds good man gives me a little time to recover lol.

why all this the week before I get back home :(
dont worry justin this will probably be happening a lot more now since I dont have 2 Homos for roommates.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Are there a lot of Brawl players in TN?? I'm an Alabama player, but I usually have to go to Nashville a few times a year and sometimes Chattanooga so I wouldn't mind meeting some new faces.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Are there a lot of Brawl players in TN?? I'm an Alabama player, but I usually have to go to Nashville a few times a year and sometimes Chattanooga so I wouldn't mind meeting some new faces.
Not really man we play Melee for the most part (Or so It seems) but if you are in the area and want someone to play Brawl with Im sure I can arrange some people to play

I texted samba about it, I dunno if he'll show up though. Hopefully everyone gets along and wants to do it more often, don't you ruin this for me kay-oh. DON'T YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME!!!! Also people should learn melty blood >.>
im pretty sure i harbored the smash community in TN longer than you have be alive. I may even be your father. I brought you into this world (With my sperm) and I can take you out.

zerotype

Smash Rookie
Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that I had a blast. Everyone was pretty awesome and we will probably make a trip back next weekend and hopefully matt will come with us. I'm gonna practice a bunch this week and try and record some of our matches so we can study them for trying to get better at reading as well as practice other ****. OH yeah my friend left his faux coffe throw away cup so please keep that for next time. Anyways, see you guys again :)

Top Bottom