• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell us your funny Lucas stories

lil cj

Smash Lord
Just a fun thread that I thought of....here share your funny Lucas stories with all of us...so we can all laugh about it together:) Even if its embarassing like getting 3 stocked by C. Falcon...lol:)...I hope that hasnt happened to anyone...lol

I'll start with a one of my funny Lucas stories:

I was at a friend's house and we were playing a few friendlies..and I was winning all the matches with Lucas of course:) Then his little brother who also had a friend over wanted to play too. Both of them have played melee before but never played Brawl so they were excited to play.So we were picking our characters for the FFA and they saw me picking up Lucas. They were like "who's that guy?" What game is he from??" " He probably sucks..and they started laughing. I laughed to myself and explained Lucas' backstory....they were not impressed lol. They said he didnt look cool enough so they decided to pick Pit and Ike(lol). We were having a FFA and everyone's surprise I started beasting with Lucas taking stocks one by one...I was destroying Ike with nairs and dair and I was hitting Pit off stage with PKT while he was recovering...and everyone was amazed. We played like 20 FFA and team matches. Eventually everyone was tired of me using Lucas and was like "thats not fair, your cheating, you cant keep on picking Lucas...HE'S THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!" This really made me lol....I said Lucas is actually one of the worst....MK is the best....so one of them picked up MK hoping to win and I still kept winning the matches. They were like, "you lied...MK sucks!....I think Imma try out Lucas...so I can win" I said ok try him out. Everyone picked Lucas and during the battle it was choatic there was countless pk fires,messed up PKT recoveries, and up smash spams. I just sat back and watched all the Lucas noobs at work....it was hilarious. They were like "why cant I win with Lucas like you....you must have used a cheat code!" From then on they have a new respect for Lucas and everytime I pick him they get scared and dont want to play...lol

Thats one of my funny Lucas stories
Share yours Lucas mains:)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Myself and Zman were about to beat a Snake/something else team when we turned against each other, battling over who's neutralB was better, or something like that. The moral of the story is screw you Zman you *******! We could've won but nooooooo you had to let me hit you.

Irsic

Smash Ace
I just 3-stocked my Marth player friend on Jungle Japes.

It was sick. I WoP baired him. <_< It eventually lead to spiking him over the edge and then floating to his death.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
lol, first time I picked Lucas, didn't know how to recover......
kept on pressing B-UP,B-UP.... only thunder comes out and I kept falling...

3 days ltr.. I faced a lv9 Lucas and he used PKT2... never knew =P and finally figured it out xD

I was a n00b back then xD

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
over the summer story
i went to the creamery to say hi to a friend that works there (his family owns it). so when i saw him behind the clerk, he goes "come to the back, we hav ur game!" . so i went to the back of his store and there were a few kids there playing brawl. my friend thought he was pretty good because he used snake and constanly used the dash attack (not snake dash, just regular). so we were playing free for alls, and he beat me for a few matches and then he said "i think me and you might be even at this game." now i dont mind when people tell me they are better than me, because chances are it's true. but when someone just uses there dash attack and nothing else and then they tell me that they're better, i dont like it.

so i told him "let's do a team battle. you guys go on one team and i'll go on another." they laughed and said this is going to be fun. i finally picked lucas. we went to pokemon stadium 2, and the first person i took out was my friend's snake. the other 2 kids were garbage (one used DDD, the other was. . . G+W??)
after the fight was over, they were like "man...lucas is sooo good..."(of course, lucas was good but not the person playing because he still considered us even lol) meanwhile one was Gdub and the other was snake.
i think i probably only had one stock left, but i had to take out 3 people (yeah friendly fire was on)
eventually, my friend found out me and him werent even when he came over to play a few friendlies and i 3 stocked him with my IC's, which i saved the replay lol.

so yeah, that's my story.
i hav another one, but i think i've written enough

Top Bottom