• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken

LCK :P

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5103]Tekken[/drupal]

So recently I got a 360 and I have Tekken 6 and I nevr KNEW how addicting a game could get till I got it I mean I always played it when I went to gameworks but DAM I LOVE Tekken it's my all time favorite fighting game I'd teach my future children about it theres hardly a day that goes by since I got it tat I don't play it for at least a half an hour or more usually the latter I hope theres a Tekken 7 soon I'll pre-order that asap

Jet300

Smash Ace
I havent played "Tekken" ever since I was in the 4th grade. Good times,
But MK9 and Brawl is better.

LCK :P

Smash Rookie
@ yusuke YES i will do that now bwahahaha lol nah I'm just excited and EXCUSE you? Tekken is WAY better than brawl the fighting system AMAZING and my 2 fav chars are LILI and ARMOR KING @metal overlord oh and @yusuke it's LCK :p not TCK ;P

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Tekken 7 won't be coming out for a while, I imagine.

TTT2 is coming out this year, and then they have to make TxSF. So, you'll probably be waiting for a few years.

Top Bottom