• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Didn't expect that, did you?

I haven't read up yet so far, so nothing to say so far. I'll try to make time for this later today.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay so since it's the weekend, my plan is to basically read as much as possible that I missed saturday and post sunday. Don't expect any posts from me until Sunday, because you won't be getting many at all unless I have VERY urgent questions.

Band V/LA's suck lol.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So I've got a problem.

WL is scum, but I am so goddamn lazy that I don't feel like explaining. Currently fighting an intense inner battle against my laziness.

Also, I'm not voting glyph. Man, I've been lazy.

Vote: Glyph

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dark Horse, you're not allowed to pretend that you're more intelligent than me. :|

Secondly, the way you expressed yourself was confusing to me; "Also, I'm not voting Glyph" as a sentiment by itself, then you voting for Glyph, made me go "wat."

Why do you think Glyph is scum?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Pretend?

By "I'm not voting glyph," I meant it more like "Why am I not voting glyph," hence why it was followed by "Man, I've been lazy."

I explained so somewhere on the last page. Give me a sec...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote 'cause my vote lacks substance. Will put my vote back on Glyph in the event I think he's scum, so no pressure should be alleviated.

Quick question for Glyph: you're on the chopping block mang. If you give me a read list that I largely agree with, I'll back you up and we can hard body someone else. Right now you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself by saying "lynch me, idgaf, I don't out read lists as Town."

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Dark Horse, you're not allowed to pretend that you're more intelligent than me. :|

Why do you think Glyph is scum?
**** you
read th e ****ng thread
Unvote 'cause my vote lacks substance. Will put my vote back on Glyph in the event I think he's scum, so no pressure should be alleviated
no
yuou *****
dontt unvote

i am seriusly dru nk bu tthankfullly i wrote this earlier.
@ GLYPH:

Glyph, if you're town you ought to be trying to keep yourself alive. Maybe we shouldn't need any more information from you to figure out that you're town, but if it looks like we're going to get it wrong, it's anti-town for you to stand by your principles and let us lynch you.

I am this close to just voting you and not even worrying about who hammers, because you look straight up like scum right now. Please give me something to work with rather than just screwing us all over.

yeah?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"i am seriusly dru nk bu tthankfulllly i wrote this earlier."

Are you an idiot? You submitted this post while you were sober. You also wrote "i am seriusly dru nk bu tthankfullly i wrote this earlier" which is suppose to be an implication that you're sober, yet you're writing in a drunken style. How dense can you possibly be?

Spout profanities at me again and see what happens.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Bard, I'm pretty sure by "thankfully i wrote this earlier," he was talking about the comprehensible part that immediatley followed it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@mod - Requesting Kary be given a warning. If he conducts himself in a manner that is inappropriate for standard game play again, I ask that he be replaced or subjected to a tolerable punishment.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh, I see what you mean. So technically the "glyph" post was written earlier, yet he didn't post it for some reason when he wrote it...and it was saved...k.

Still think this has more to do with my interpersonal relationship with Kary, but either way, I won't tolerate that kind of behavior and indecency.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyway, I'm here now, so lets actually play the game in the absence of immaturity, aye Kary?

Gonna start my read now.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote 'cause my vote lacks substance. Will put my vote back on Glyph in the event I think he's scum, so no pressure should be alleviated.

Quick question for Glyph: you're on the chopping block mang. If you give me a read list that I largely agree with, I'll back you up and we can hard body someone else. Right now you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself by saying "lynch me, idgaf, I don't out read lists as Town."
Why.

What would motivate you to say something like: "If you agree with me I'll join together with you." You've clearly read at least a little bit of the preceding events if you know Glyph is on the block, so what makes you want to trust him.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] DtJ Glyphmoney: Jdietz43 / Nabe / Dark Horse

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43
[0] WashedLaundry

[7] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / WashedLaundry / Pink Lemonade / Kary / BarDulL

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline set for Monday 23rd July, Midnight GMT.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why.

What would motivate you to say something like: "If you agree with me I'll join together with you." You've clearly read at least a little bit of the preceding events if you know Glyph is on the block, so what makes you want to trust him.
I always try to understand people and their actions. I don't "want to trust him," I simply want more content to see if I can trust him. Ya dig? Plus, I'd like to see what everyone thinks of him when Glyph plays an open hand.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
So I've got a problem.

WL is scum, but I am so goddamn lazy that I don't feel like explaining. Currently fighting an intense inner battle against my laziness.

Also, I'm not voting glyph. Man, I've been lazy.

Vote: Glyph
WL read isn't just because he's inactive and probably avoiding the thread?
Are Glyph and WL partners?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
A while back (Day 2? Somewhere around there) J FOSes WL for being wishy-washy about Wash's attack. However, J doesn't mention WL anymore after that. Looks pretty distance-ey if you ask me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh boy, J FoSed me out of nowhere, that incriminates me.

Really, DH?

Also, since I apparently never got around to it,

vote: glyfe

L-2.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If you give me a read list that I largely agree with, I'll back you up and we can hard body someone else.
I'm assuming you don't actually mean this? Because coming out with a vanilla reads list does not make anyone town.

@mod - Requesting Kary be given a warning. If he conducts himself in a manner that is inappropriate for standard game play again, I ask that he be replaced or subjected to a tolerable punishment.
ahahahahaaaa
hahah
ahahahaha
haaaaaaa

A while back (Day 2? Somewhere around there) J FOSes WL for being wishy-washy about Wash's attack. However, J doesn't mention WL anymore after that. Looks pretty distance-ey if you ask me.
No, this looks pretty weak to me :ohwell:
Are WL and Glyph aligned?

I don't like this Glyph wagon one bit now that everyone's put their thoughts into it... L-2 already, bleck.

Vote: WashedLaundry
Right. Tell me, is it the people on the waggon? Or the reasoning for the waggon? Or what, please.

@why WL and PL:

I believe from their wagons it is a tell of alignment. Cop one, and the other is the opposite imo.
I still don't understand this stance of yours. Can you point me to anything specific that suggests WL and PL are of opposing alignments? As I recall they've both only been on one waggon.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Joey: What's your opinion on Glyph?
If we don't lynch Glyph, who do we shoot for?

@Nabe: I feel like you should be weighing in about now. How likely do you think Laundryscum is?
What do you think about the pattern of votes on Glyph today?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
You'd have to be pretty lazy to not want to explain that.

As Kary reiterated for me, are Glyph and WL aligned? Is Glyph the priority?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(2 days to deadline guys)

I'm concerned about how Glyph hasn't responded to anything since saying "I dun care". The longer this continues the more I think I'm going to accept only a Glyph lynch toDay.

Glyph why aren't you speaking?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kary said:
Right. Tell me, is it the people on the waggon? Or the reasoning for the waggon? Or what, please.
Reasoning for the wagon is a little sparse, if all the reasoning is basically that he is not willing to give a whole read list.

Kary said:
I still don't understand this stance of yours. Can you point me to anything specific that suggests WL and PL are of opposing alignments? As I recall they've both only been on one waggon.
I'm saying that the times that a misslynch has been made WL is on those wagons frequently from what I've seen on the votes. I'm not really willing to go back and dig up every vote he's made between the two of them, I was just stating what my thoughts were on him and PL since I was directly asked. I believe WL may be scum hence my vote.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
No, this looks pretty weak to me :ohwell:
J has flipped scum. I'd say **** connections like that should be looked at.

You'd have to be pretty lazy to not want to explain that.
I'm american.

As Kary reiterated for me, are Glyph and WL aligned? Is Glyph the priority?
Honestly, I haven't given if they are aligned or not much thought. WL's attack on Glyph was typical, not really telling of anything. Then, of course, Glyph has been focusing on RR and ditz, so there's not much coming from him about it.

Glyph is the priority. Why? You've got people like bard, who unvote "because the vote lacked reason", claimed that there is still pressure, then ask glyph for a reads list. Then there's krys, who's been avoiding the glyph wagon like the plague (though this could just be noobtown) They could be scum (especially bard), but that would be banking on glyphscum.

Reasoning for the wagon is a little sparse, if all the reasoning is basically that he is not willing to give a whole read list.
But it's not. There's also things like his grimy "Why would I target RR" WIFOM, and his entire lynch me attitude.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Bardull: How is your read going? Thoughts on glyph/WL in particular?

I agree that Glyph taking off after all the suspicion built on him is sketchy. I'll post updated reads/thoughts tonight and make a decision between Glyph/WL, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but work managed to fully and utterly kick my *** this past week ;-; I have off today and tomorrow so I can finally catch up.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Woops, quotey quote:

@Bardull: How is your read going? Thoughts on glyph/WL in particular?

I agree that Glyph taking off after all the suspicion built on him is sketchy. I'll post updated reads/thoughts tonight and make a decision between Glyph/WL, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but work managed to fully and utterly kick my *** this past week ;-; I have off today and tomorrow so I can finally catch up.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
J has flipped scum. I'd say **** connections like that should be looked at.
I don't deny that, but I don't see how WL is connected to J/Swiss any more than say your slot or Fynal's slot; and so you picking out WL in particular based on 'connections' looks weak to me.
did you actually reads Glyph vs. JDietz today?
It's not really what, it's how, but nevermind.

I'm saying that the times that a misslynch has been made WL is on those wagons frequently from what I've seen on the votes. I'm not really willing to go back and dig up every vote he's made between the two of them, I was just stating what my thoughts were on him and PL since I was directly asked. I believe WL may be scum hence my vote.
Pretty sure WL has only been on the waggon for 1 mislynch, Day 1.
Also no sugar WL may be scum but that's true of a lot of slots.
:ohwell: I still have you as town :facepalm:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I don't deny that, but I don't see how WL is connected to J/Swiss any more than say your slot or Fynal's slot; and so you picking out WL in particular based on 'connections' looks weak to me.
There is a difference. J thought fynal was scum, and pursued him, at times voting fynal and wanting other people to do the same thing; he didn't do that when it came to WL. As for me, well, he didn't attack me. If I recall correctly, at all.

Top Bottom