• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[3] Red Ruy: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / -Masquerain-

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[8] Not Voting: Kary / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / Nabe / Red Ruy / WashedLaundry / Fynal / Pink Lemonade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline set for Tuesday 17th July, Midnight GMT.
_

Declared V/LAs:

• JDietz43 (until tomorrow)
  • Dark Horse (10th - 12th)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm okay with just lynching RR and taking it from there toMorrow. Honestly don't know what else we're gunna get done today.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Struggling to see RR as anything other than scum, will be glad to see him go.
Still, don't especially want to rush the Day.

@Dark Horse; please tell me who RR's scumbuddies are?

@Glyph; what's your read on DH, please?

@WashedLaundry; Which of Nabe, PL or Joey do you think is scummiest and why?

@KRYSTEDEZ!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Going solely off memory, Dark Horse caught my eye back in like D2 (maybe D1) due to the whole interaction with Swiss, where Swiss talked about how amazed he was DH just happened to have all the same reads as him.

I'd be willing to bet he's scum with J.

And I do not want hammer, though who should is something we need to go ahead and establish now. No one is particularly jumping out at me as a great choice for it, so I'm open to suggestions.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Going solely off memory, Dark Horse caught my eye back in like D2 (maybe D1) due to the whole interaction with Swiss, where Swiss talked about how amazed he was DH just happened to have all the same reads as him.
That's my ability to have astoundingly **** reads.

I might do a reread on RR soon to analyze who his partners could be, but I won't have access to a computer until Thursday afternoon

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah because its towns fault you played redicuously scummy

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Nabe, I'm not 100% as to what's going on but I'm pretty sure you should be the hammer. I'd settle for Glyph or Fynal, but I don't think they're the best plays toDay. Suffice to say I think there's a reasonable chance you'll be targetted tonight.

Someone please unvote so this can happen?

I'd also like to hear from Krystedez, among others, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm sorry... I just... ugh...

I'm really tryin to find the motivation to read over 1000 posts because I replaced in but kept teling myself I'd read. I'm just not finding the time to make a dent in it...

I will start from the beginning and read about 5 pages at a time and write in a notepad with some of my thoughts of the events. Other than that you'll just have to be patient. If you need a read on someone specific like, right away, then I can prioritize their posts.

I'm sorry for the wait...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vote: Red Ryu

My middle finger to town, hope scum wins.

The more I look at this the more it disappoints me. Even if you ARE town, what a tremendously immature thing to do to screw over your faction by refusing to actually play because you can't grasp that your lynch is 100% your fault for your bad play.

Nabe take hammer. Someone unvote and clear the way for him if its needed, lets just be done with this day.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You know what

No

Nabe, don't hammer yet. I want to reread early game before this day ends.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely in favor of the RR lynch toDay, and I'm fine with either Nabe or Glyph getting hammer.

One thing to keep in mind, pretty much everyone who has posted so far toDay has either voted or stated support for the RR lynch, which means that regardless of if he's scum or town, scum is probably on the wagon.

Before someone hammers I'd like to see something from Krystedez and from WL because I don't remember seeing much/anything from them yesterDay.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I will start from the beginning and read about 5 pages at a time and write in a notepad with some of my thoughts of the events. Other than that you'll just have to be patient. If you need a read on someone specific like, right away, then I can prioritize their posts.
You're town. Skim anyone who's died already, focus on Dark Horse, WashedLaundry and Pink Lemonade- you need to figure out if any of them are scum as they'll likely be around in a Day or two.

One thing to keep in mind, pretty much everyone who has posted so far toDay has either voted or stated support for the RR lynch, which means that regardless of if he's scum or town, scum is probably on the wagon.
I'm confused by this- do you think there's a difference between those who haven't posted, those who have and haven't voted, and those who have voted?

Obviously if everyone wants RR dead, some of the people who want RR dead are scum.

Before someone hammers I'd like to see something from Krystedez and from WL because I don't remember seeing much/anything from them yesterDay.
Your play is mimicking mine?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd be more into it if I wasn't up north with horrifically limited internet access.

What do you expect me to do?

If Glyph is town he's playing horrible I know little to nothing about his stances even when they were more important at the time.

Joey will not because I've been very uncaring about this game and don't fit my town meta.

Nabe is playing wierd and I have no clue where he is going when he is going bacl and forth with me yet dropping his, Kary must be scum, stance before.

Dark Horse is town me thinks off what i remember.

Glyph is horribly wrong, I've been working as little as i have, to connect people to him when he refuses to do such on his own.

I still stand people writing him off as town is a terrible idea at this point. It's D4 and I know very little about his stances on anyone else other than me and his set-up for a Dark Horse lynch tomarrow.

There is a difference between protecting key reads like Ryker, EE and FF do than giving decent info or info that is needed.

I'm a VT, I have not even remotely been appealing like Glyph claims, if you hammer me do not give it to Glyph. Ever.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
RR I seriously have no idea how you can think I'm the one who played horribly. Look at whats happening right now. Your lynch is all but set in stone, while people are pushing for me to get the champion protect thing tonight.

Starting my re-read now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ten pages in. Right now I'm feeling more and more confident about DH/Swiss scum together from their interactions. Lots of 'oh man YOU have the same reads as me?! No way! Lets just vote together!' that all happens very close together.

After DH, I'd actually like to start having everyone look into WL. He's Swiss first RVS vote, and that's pretty much the only direct interaction the two of them have. Swiss will randomly bring his name up throughout the first 10 pages out of no where, which (to me) means he had WL on his mind for some reason. And Swiss was scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Begin: Page 11

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Scratch that. I want people to talk to me about the post I just made first. THEN I'll pick up at page 11.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[4] Red Ruy: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / -Masquerain- / Nabe
[1] DtJ Glyphmoney: Red Ruy

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[6] Not Voting: Kary / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / WashedLaundry / Fynal / Pink Lemonade

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline set for Tuesday 17th July, Midnight GMT.
_

WashedLaundry has been prodded!

Declared V/LAs:

• Dark Horse (10th - 12th)

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I'm confused by this- do you think there's a difference between those who haven't posted, those who have and haven't voted, and those who have voted?

Obviously if everyone wants RR dead, some of the people who want RR dead are scum.
Of course there is a difference. I'm definitely a little more cautious of the people who haven't posted such as WL and Krystedez because they aren't taking a stance on RR now and we didn't really get to see responses/reactions from them yesterday with the JDeitz/J interactions which makes it much more difficult to read them.

As for people who have and haven't voted, that's not as important to me as how and when people joined the RR wagon. Obviously if you posted after RR hit L-2 or L-1, you weren't going to vote, so that's not such a big deal for me (especially considering I'm one of the people who came too late to vote lol). But someone like Glyph has been on RR since D2; if RR flips scum, I'm not going to look at Glyph as a scum buddy bussing because he started the wagon waaay back before the RR lynch was inevitable. I want to look at people who made a sudden jump to RR or who just followed along on the RR wagon toDay because they knew the RR lynch was inevitable, which would be beneficial for scum to do if RR is town but especially if he's scum so they could gain town cred.

Your play is mimicking mine?
Err I guess, since we both want people to post? I really want to hear from those players for my own reasons though. Blazer/Krystedez was a strong town read for me D1/D2, so I really want him to post to see his thoughts on things. WL I want to post because he hasn't done anything since D2, and I'm not comfortable with that and with that fact that I don't have a solid read on him at this point in the game when he's usually pretty active and easy for me to read.

Also, Kary, have you stated a town read on Blazer/Krystedez before? If so, can you direct me to roughly where you stated it?

Ten pages in. Right now I'm feeling more and more confident about DH/Swiss scum together from their interactions. Lots of 'oh man YOU have the same reads as me?! No way! Lets just vote together!' that all happens very close together.

After DH, I'd actually like to start having everyone look into WL. He's Swiss first RVS vote, and that's pretty much the only direct interaction the two of them have. Swiss will randomly bring his name up throughout the first 10 pages out of no where, which (to me) means he had WL on his mind for some reason. And Swiss was scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Begin: Page 11
I deff want to do a reread on DH and Kary. Both read town to me D1/D2 but DH's interactions with Swiss and their similar reads provided a basis for very strange interactions between them D1. For Kary, D2 I remember him coming out of the gate with a really strong suspicion/accusation of Swiss that he immediately dropped when Swiss replaced (before J even posted) and with the Swiss scum flip that and Swiss' immediate vote on Kary for his case on him seem off in retrospect. I'm actually more interested in rereading Kary than DH because of the early D2 Swiss interactions and I remember him posting something about feeling that RR was genuine yesterDay that I want to look at again as well.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

After DH, I'd actually like to start having everyone look into WL.
I'm more worried about WL than DH.
As to Dark Horse: I'm not sure Swiss would be that obvious in his interactions with his scumbuddy; I feel like it could just as easily be Swiss trying to buddy someone that's town. I'd like to see a little more from DH, but overall I think he's a little too comfortable to be scum.
WL, by contrast... I could make a pretty good case against them I think. Their stances on Swiss just seemed... a bit forced, then there was J 'looking into' WL, which drew some attention. Would definitely look into them before DH right now.

I want to look at people who made a sudden jump to RR or who just followed along on the RR wagon toDay because they knew the RR lynch was inevitable,
Hmmm, ok. I think it's a bit late to be looking for that, but nevermind.
I found it interesting that you were stating what I thought to be obvious... so I just wondered whether there was any particular reason why.

Also, Kary, have you stated a town read on Blazer/Krystedez before? If so, can you direct me to roughly where you stated it?
I don't think so. I ignored them for the most part because Blazer was telling strongly either one way or the other, and I figured I'd work out which eventually. Right now (having re-read) I'm about 70% on Blazer being town because the whole 'If I was scum' thing and general play seemed consistent, and therefore genuine- there's just not a lot of play to go off of.

@Nabe: Are you up for hammering today Y/N? Please unvote if so.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Awesome then, we've got a direction to take toMorrow.

JD he'd say the same thing as butthurt scum

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What is it with this game and people's ability to read? Anyhow

Kary, what's your read on this Ryu situation, I must've missed it?
90% scum, and I don't think we're going to find anyone scummier toDay. Weird interactions during J vs. Dietz yesterday (only seemed to be calling out Dietz) and then a self-vote toDay which just seemed unnecessary; hard to see them as anything other than scum with J.

Or did you want a read on the situation? You > Glyph > Fynal should hammer. It wouldn't hurt to hear a little more from some people... but I'm not hoping for much.

Say hello to Ramen King, who now replaces WashedLaundry!
Hi Zen. PLEASE do not barrel into this game unless you're read up. I'd like you to answer this for me:
Which of Nabe, PL or Joey do you think is scummiest and why?
Cheers.

Top Bottom