• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Taubsi / North half of WI thread.

Xtra

Smash Ace
we were actually in fondy today, we drove by your house but you were dancing around a campfire in your front yard and we thought we might have been intruding on something.
haha the funniest **** i heard all day. and slightly racist......atleast stereotypical. but anyway give me a call if u guys come to town and have time to spare. if i dont answer im working. no one around these parts have been playing any smash lately. not even specialkyo. i went to his house yesterday because its been so long and we beat me like 5 times in the first like hour we played. which is way more than he should/does in a whole day.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
haha the funniest **** i heard all day. and slightly racist......atleast stereotypical. but anyway give me a call if u guys come to town and have time to spare. if i dont answer im working. no one around these parts have been playing any smash lately. not even specialkyo. i went to his house yesterday because its been so long and we beat me like 5 times in the first like hour we played. which is way more than he should/does in a whole day.
alright maybe this week Airy and I can drive down for some smash. I'll call you sometime. Is Ben enjoying his Wii????

Xtra

Smash Ace
alright maybe this week Airy and I can drive down for some smash. I'll call you sometime. Is Ben enjoying his Wii????
hell yeah, lets plan things out. i think i might have to work the rest of the week but who knows. i actually havn't seen ben in like 5 days. maybe more. i think i play my wii a lot more than he plays his. we've been meaning to get together since we'll have 2 contorllers now but a lot of ****s been gonig on. i was supposed to be moving. i had a wedding the day after a friend died, i got the wake tonight. a bunch of ****ed up ****.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
The only controller i ever used, was ethan's orange controller, and i have that, so, yeah, well cool, peace, have fun

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I called the guy, the property was incorrectly listed as $750 a year when it's actually $750 a month, so we got owned. Better start looking for someone with a big basement :p

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I moonwalked once, but I took a shower like right afterwards.

If I had Flash skills I would totally make an animation about Ethan, Ashley, and the "That Was Easy" Staples button. I think you know where I'm going with this.

Xtra

Smash Ace
If I had Flash skills I would totally make an animation about Ethan, Ashley, and the "That Was Easy" Staples button. I think you know where I'm going with this.
OH SNAP! i hope it would involve both ethter and ashley moonwalking. sorry we didn't get to play much the other day. i had a lot of things to get too. and non of us have played in SUCH a long time. since the wii nobody around here really plays much. and atleat i can tell. i think u said u could too. props on beating ben once

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I played him twice and beat him both times, once he was ganon and once he was link. But yea the matcheswere fun if nothing else. Danondorf really didn't get that much better, or so it seems. Nice location by the way...

edit - I think we have a location for HJ5 =)

Xtra

Smash Ace
I played him twice and beat him both times, once he was ganon and once he was link. But yea the matcheswere fun if nothing else. Danondorf really didn't get that much better, or so it seems. Nice location by the way...

edit - I think we have a location for HJ5 =)
props once again then
HJ5=ERGASM! word

Top Bottom