• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team OC NooB's Present: The Legendary Kitto - A Samus Combo video

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
pretty nie vid. sum good parts in there. i liked the music. btw could u send me the second song. i cant find the cannon d thing anywhere =(. ending was too funny with ken XD. keep it up

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
the ending wasnt ken btw...its just to prove a point

2nd song is JerryC - Canon Rock

i dont like that version...so i dont have it....although i have another version....ill send it to you when i see u on aim

NB$

Smash Cadet
Nice vid but the thing i hated most is when you slowed the clips down so it would be slow motion. I really don't see a point of doing that. Not to be rude to all of those rockers or anything but I didn't like the song... but this doesn't mean that I still don't apreciate rock even though i listen to rap and hip hop.

Nice your thirteen... same. I'm in a crew to, and my crew's age group is 2 13 year olds and 4 14 year olds, so don't think that your the only young one in a crew (don't respond in a bad way to the last sentence). Back to feedback NIce vid but the next time don't slow down clips.

If you go to search me on youtube to see how 13/14 year olds play dont bother watching most of them because that was when i really sucked in smash and the other ppl in my crew did too and we needed to learn more.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Nice vid but the thing i hated most is when you slowed the clips down so it would be slow motion. I really don't see a point of doing that. Not to be rude to all of those rockers or anything but I didn't like the song... but this doesn't mean that I still don't apreciate rock even though i listen to rap and hip hop.

Nice your thirteen... same. I'm in a crew to, and my crew's age group is 2 13 year olds and 4 14 year olds, so don't think that your the only young one in a crew (don't respond in a bad way to the last sentence). Back to feedback NIce vid but the next time don't slow down clips.

If you go to search me on youtube to see how 13/14 year olds play dont bother watching most of them because that was when i really sucked in smash and the other ppl in my crew did too and we needed to learn more.
haha, nice, but we're pretty much opposite in music choices :dizzy: I dislike rap. Nice to meet a member of SWF that isnt older than me by like 5 years. I'm only 12 btw. Our crew has 2 12 year olds, one 13 year old (Kitto) one 16 year old, and one 19 year old, I dont know how old one member is xD That sums our crew up pretty much.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice

the predator was *****ing about me using INTENSE music and stuff......i got kinda mad when he keep pressuring me about music....i didnt like the first song, but i had no intense music except canon rock, which is my favorite song

Miharu

Smash Hero
Hmm, not to come off as harsh or anything, but I didn't see anything that constituted real combos. The closest thing was what, uair to missile/neutral B, or 2 dash attacks or ftilts chained together. Most combos just happened to be consecutive hits, due to really bad teching/DI decisions on the part of our opponent.

Nice SWDs, though, lol.

NB$

Smash Cadet
haha, nice, but we're pretty much opposite in music choices :dizzy: I dislike rap. Nice to meet a member of SWF that isnt older than me by like 5 years. I'm only 12 btw. Our crew has 2 12 year olds, one 13 year old (Kitto) one 16 year old, and one 19 year old, I dont know how old one member is xD That sums our crew up pretty much.
XD yea it's alright if you dislike or like something that someone has the opposite of what you like or think.. lol keep it reel just out of randomness XD

the predator was *****ing about me using INTENSE music and stuff.....
WTF are yoou talkin bout... I don't even know what your talking about? Are you quoting the right person? Man your ********... n00b

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
lol, NB$, he was talking about the music, our crew leader apparently pressured him into using music he didn't want, kind of like me. Stupid black eyed peas in the yoshi part of my video. "Pump it" sucks >__>

NB$

Smash Cadet
lol, NB$, he was talking about the music, our crew leader apparently pressured him into using music he didn't want, kind of like me. Stupid black eyed peas in the yoshi part of my video. "Pump it" sucks >__>
LOL FINALY!!!! An explanation to what the guy was talking about. Not just saying some random stuff LOL no hard feelings but i think your "leader" is gay >_> no homo :D why is he forcing you guys to use those songs for your combo videos when you don't even like them? My crew has a way better "Crew Leader." He lets us edit our own videos the way we want to. If we need to improve he'll say what to improve on, makes us choose OUR OWN SONGS :p and things like that to be a good team leader

Hehe same i think it sucks :p buit i still ike Black Eyed Peas... just the song is gay.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hmm.. not bad not good, but it's in the positive side. Music.. I didn't like the first one. I watch this a couple of times. (I think it was last week) But i watched it again like right now. Throughout the video I've seen HUGE improvements. From the first to the last "combo clip".
Editing was fine. Just watch the slomo parts. One problem. When i saw you swd, i thought you would have clips through out the video with lots of swd. But then i thought wrong. So next time. if you have swd combo's in the intro you must atleast have few in the middle. Wait.. I take that back.. Alright i just found something let not really me but yea. 2:28 it is a swd part but it's not a combo that bothers me :p well it guess it good enough.

Really good though. Funny thing was the swd in FoD and reverse laser really good.

Editing : Good
Combo's : Between Avarage and Good
Music : Middle
Overall : Ok video.

Oh yeah. NB$ Who is your "CREW LEADER" again? i kinda forgot.

Nice Video! Just keep working your shine.

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. not bad not good, but it's in the positive side. Music.. I didn't like the first one. I watch this a couple of times. (I think it was last week) But i watched it again like right now. Throughout the video I've seen HUGE improvements. From the first to the last "combo clip".
Editing was fine. Just watch the slomo parts. One problem. When i saw you swd, i thought you would have clips through out the video with lots of swd. But then i thought wrong. So next time. if you have swd combo's in the intro you must atleast have few in the middle. Wait.. I take that back.. Alright i just found something let not really me but yea. 2:28 it is a swd part but it's not a combo that bothers me :p well it guess it good enough.

Really good though. Funny thing was the swd in FoD and reverse laser really good.

i knew i shouldnt have let him put in his own music...****....that first song really did suck tho, and we didnt get to record much so there wasnt enough combos....i dunno about editting....thanks for your rating btw

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Well. It's ok to let people chose there music. But you must listen if its good for a combo video, langauge (**** ***** as for exaples :p). Well i mean like you can put "yeah I got smashed not on the game but in your *****es ***** last night" but don't put music that goes like this " **** **** **** ****" lol. Lol don't worry your in a good start. You should see our start. It was way to bad that this. Our rate was like -10 out of 10 :p. So yeah. Just a bit of twist in the music and you'll get 7/10 since it's for starters. So yeah. 7ish/10. and ppl don't take my post offensive, i mean the so called rap i made. It's an example kthnx. Aight so that sums up everything. i think.. Very nice! man

Lies_and_Truth

Smash Apprentice
your post was too confusing and full of *'s for me to read....anyways....ill try to understand it

1.i actually wanted a song named "Lies and Truth" but i figured he wouldnt like that so i just never mentioned it

2.thank you so much for your rating, i just thought that the video didnt show much of me at all :/

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hah! don't even try readin it again lol it's a waste of time. Too much mindgames :(:p lol.

NB$

Smash Cadet

My "crew leader" is....... ME! :p just jokin i dunt kno but he lives iunder my basement:p

Hah! don't even try readin it again lol it's a waste of time. Too much mindgames :(:p lol.
MINDGAMES SON

Top Bottom