• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
raftbuilder i was thinking about how i was calling you a ****ty tournament host, and then i remembered VLS and omegawhitemage and realized that nothing could possibly be as bad.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
raftbuilder i was thinking about how i was calling you a ****ty tournament host, and then i remembered VLS and omegawhitemage and realized that nothing could possibly be as bad.
I remember when i say you in movie a long time ago, i think it was called disney's Alladin, im not sure tho

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hm.. but how will you know out of the 250 people there at least.. that they did not pay to enter the tournament and try to steal some food?
i wont, but there is security there and if i see anyone getting food who didnt pay for it, i can kick them out of the venue if i so choose. People can also just pay $10 in cash for food for both days.
Either way, im mainly just trusting people

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Johnbuilder - #10 (Hat's house/Piano Man)/#35 (UMBC) bus direction from the lightrail:

The lightrail stop you want is "Camden Yards". You'll know you're at your stop when you see some stadium looking ****. It's right across from the Baltimore Convention Center, which is what the signs at the lightrail stop will say as well.

When you exit the lightrail, look across the street and you'll see some fruity looking restaurant with chairs and parasols outside of it. On the other side of the street is a Days Inn, the side you wants is the fruity side. Cross over to the eatery and keep walking STRAIGHT ahead. Continue walking until you see a Firehouse. It's not a very long walk until you see this.

Cross over to the Firehouse. When you're at the Firehouse, I mean actually standing in front of it, look to your LEFT and then walk in that direction, and cross the street. There is a bus stop right there, on that line runs the #10 (HAT) and #35 (UMBC). The #35 bus (it will say UMBC on the front), actually stops at UMBC, so you can't miss it. As in, that's it final stop before it turns around. From this stop, you cross over to the left hand side of the street, then you walk straight ahead. Up the long hill, don't stop until you see a black sign that says Commons. The building is like in plain site from the top of that hill, its side is mostly glass and clear.

For the #10 bus, you'll want the Rt. 40/Rolling Road edition. That's what it will say on the front window. This bus stops right near the Piano Man, right by a Day Spa for the colored folk. You can't miss the Piano Man, because there's a sign stating that it is the Piano Man above the building.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Since i'm busy saturday, but am going to be free sunday, am I allowed in the venue to hang/watch matches? I'm sure you probably don't want me playing any free matches, but as long as I don't steal any food, is that okay?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I found a partner, thank you for everyone's interest.

I got like 7 requests, lol XP :)

Also, I hope my car doesn't break on the way to this tournament.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
If you don't want to play for money we don't have to. We could just do a serious set or something.
Haha no it's fine, I'm just used to people being like "3$ wtf?". Anywho, I'm not even sure what you look like, but I'll find you somehow. -_-

cyrain u play with geos and I <3 geos therefore we must MM as well

2$? 2/3 pound 3 ruleset?
Yea man definitely! Geos talked about you a lot when he got back and showed me some matches between the two of you. But sure thing, I'll get Geos to point you out to me at *Pound* I'm the tall long haired kid he'll be chillin' with lol.

AANNNDDD sorry about the quad post. Smashboards lags and I fail.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
:D Just decided that I will attend this, would anyone like to team with me? I play peach, I can throw turnips and down c stick stuffs, a clear win IMO! Let me know so I don't have to resort to team with a lv 9 ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom