• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Actually, after meeting up with CunningKitsune and some other players in college, I've became alittle more active as far as tournies go.
Fact: I'm better than almost all of the 15 ranked players in NJ (if anyone of you ranked players read this, you can money match me if you want). Given the fact I live in the Midwest for college, I don't go to NJ tourneys, so I can't be ranked ///johnz
*Not trying to sound amazing or anything since NJ isn't that great at Melee lol.*

But yeah, I'll take on that MM (for $10).
# 10 would like to get in on the 10$ mm please

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Actually, after meeting up with CunningKitsune and some other players in college, I've became alittle more active as far as tournies go.
Fact: I'm better than almost all of the 15 ranked players in NJ (if anyone of you ranked players read this, you can money match me if you want). Given the fact I live in the Midwest for college, I don't go to NJ tourneys, so I can't be ranked ///johnz
*Not trying to sound amazing or anything since NJ isn't that great at Melee lol.*

Even I'm laughing at this. /sadface.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
^_^ @ Eggm

???? @ Cactuar
Did you want to MM me? Your not NJ :p and we already have a MM from facebook where I thought you were a noob and MMed you haha.

# 10 would like to get in on the 10$ mm please
LOL, why is everyone posting their number? I know the NJ rankings haha.

But yeah, definately CopyCat! We haven't played in....FOREVER and I heard you improved ALOT.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Okay, then the underated # 15 would like to challenge that $10 mm.

I heard you told some dude after beating him "John Chen" that you were #2 in NJ next to M2K. I beat John worse than you did him by his words so I'd really like to see what's the hype on ya :) Are you in NJ at the moment? I'd love to play you this week if possible. I'll drive anywhere in NJ to play and if you played John Chen you can't be more than a half hour drive away from me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
NJzFinest if I end up going I'll MM you in ssb64.

Sensei Falco ditto $5 MM I call red Falco.

Colbol is going to top 5 at this.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sounds good!
heh @ underrated
I heard you told some dude after beating him "John Chen" that you were #2 in NJ next to M2K. I beat John worse than you did him by his words so I'd really like to see what's the hype on ya :) Are you in NJ at the moment? I'd love to play you this week if possible. I'll drive anywhere in NJ to play and if you played John Chen you can't be more than a half hour drive away from me.
Yeah, I know John. I meet him over Thanksgiving break. He's a "friend of my friend" that came to a breakdance session, then smashed with me and my friends later on.
In response to what you said about him, I know now use some simliar logic. He played all of my friends and lost almost everytime, usually getting 3 stocked. None of those friends get a stock of me, so yeah. I think I played him twice since I was having more fun meeting up with old friends, but I seriously don't remember the results. No need to recall matches with players who have 0 experience imo. All I can say is this: would it surpise you if someone got like, 2 stocks off someone who's supposed to be alot better and bragged about it?
*no, I'm not trying to make myself look good people lol, just I hate when someone brings up stupid **** *

I'm in NJ right now, however grounded at the moment. I just added you on AIM, so I'll let you know if I can do anything before I go back to the MW.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
njs finest, keitaro, darc, copycat, and cactuar, i am unranked in my region, want to mm me for 10 dollars each?

chillindude829

Smash Master
njz finest = worst cockiness to skill ratio since manacloud. you're nowhere near as bad as him, but still, stop acting so cocky when you've done nothing to prove yourself.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I'm unranked in PA, but I beat a friend of a friend that was my aunt's nephew's cousin twice removed and he said he Beat M2k. So using logical thinking processes, I'm 1 in new Jersey and PA. ;-)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
njz finest = worst cockiness to skill ratio since manacloud. you're nowhere near as bad as him, but still, stop acting so cocky when you've done nothing to prove yourself.
LOL Chillin!
And I'm trying to do the opposite (which is, try to prove myself while not being cocky by simply accepting the MMs).
Not trying to sound amazing or anything
no, I'm not trying to make myself look good people lol
Looks like I failed :(
I'm unranked in PA, but I beat a friend of a friend that was my aunt's nephew's cousin twice removed and he said he Beat M2k. So using logical thinking processes, I'm 1 in new Jersey and PA. ;-)
*gives Slayer five*
My point exactly @ Keitaro's logic

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
OMG, I REMEMBER THAT!!!

I stopped using Falco as a serious character ever since that MM and picked up Fox (truth).

I'm surpised you still remember that lol. Heh, MLG PA was alot of fun. I remember M2K paid BACH to record matches of you, but like, you kept ****** him and M2K was so sad with the recorded footage :(

HAT

Smash Ace
Indeed. From now on, you must write a haiku to me in order to get housing. Haikus will only be accepted in PM form, and if they suck I'm just going to have to MM you and win.

btw MM anyone? im unranked too! (lol @ md/va cockiness)

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Indeed. From now on, you must write a haiku to me in order to get housing. Haikus will only be accepted in PM form, and if they suck I'm just going to have to MM you and win.

btw MM anyone? im unranked too! (lol @ md/va cockiness)
I will. $1 Whatever vs. my pikachu.

If I actually can get a ride to pound 3. lol

DippnDots

Feral Youth

i'll $5 money match you

Cort

Apple Head
Cactus, we should Fox ditto MM.

And other assortments of MMs. Let's just hog a TV for a couple of hours.

Anyway, this tournament is more than 2 months away and people are already dishing out MMs-that-never-happen!?!

There's a thread for those...

Anyway, who wants to MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom