• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
a lot more people will definitely come. I think everyone is just waiting until they have all their traveling plans set in stone, plane tickets bought, etc, first. thats what i'm doing at least.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
why is there only 16 people registered so far.... come on everyone!
i better not be paying $60 for a 16 person tournament haha, although i know we'll get more. but its quite a long way from a couple hundred...
Rest assured that any tournament with PC Chris and ChuDat (let alone other names such as G-regulate, Cort, etc) as confirmed attendees will attract many more players than 16 :p The issue isn't the number of people attending, it's the number of people attending in proportion to the number of tv's people bring. Everyone who brought a tv to Pound 2 absolutely must bring one to Pound 3.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea im sure there will be a small group of ppl for early registration, a small group for mid registration, then a huge ****ton of ppl for the final registration deadline.

then there will be the people who waited til the last minute to register and somehow missed it. to those people i say "well that sucks"

:p

everyone should indeed bring tvs. $10 per tv, dont forget

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea im sure there will be a small group of ppl for early registration, a small group for mid registration, then a huge ****ton of ppl for the final registration deadline.

then there will be the people who waited til the last minute to register and somehow missed it. to those people i say "well that sucks"

:p

everyone should indeed bring tvs. $10 per tv, dont forget
Is this referring to Chu when you were trying so hard to get him out of the tourney but ended up buying a pass from someone anyway lmao.

I think Ill be in the mid group ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha i couldve easily not let him in, but JV wanted him in so in respect for him, i let chu in.

chu bought his pass early this time tho =)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Rest assured that any tournament with PC Chris and ChuDat (let alone other names such as G-regulate, Cort, etc) as confirmed attendees will attract many more players than 16 :p The issue isn't the number of people attending, it's the number of people attending in proportion to the number of tv's people bring. Everyone who brought a tv to Pound 2 absolutely must bring one to Pound 3.
yes, if you LOVE your competitive melee, then your $60-$70 gives you the chance to watch and play.....

Azen Zagenite
Mew2King
Chudat
Chillindude829
Hugs
Mango
SilentWolf
PC Chris
Cort
KM-013
me
Raftbuilder
Aho
Kirbstir
Chinesah
Drephen
Jiano
Dope
Sliq
Darc
DBR
Cactuar
DaShizWiz
En.Ee.Oh.
Husband
Wife
Caveman
MEGA!!!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
yes, if you LOVE your competitive melee, then your $60-$70 gives you the chance to watch and play.....

Azen Zagenite
Mew2King
Chudat
Chillindude829
Hugs
Mango
SilentWolf
PC Chris
Cort
KM-013
me
Raftbuilder
Aho
Kirbstir
Chinesah
Drephen
Jiano
Dope
Sliq
Darc
DBR
Cactuar
DaShizWiz
En.Ee.Oh.
Husband
Wife
Caveman
MEGA!!!!

And you 4got Repryx...though he may not be the best he's got Charisma....and isnt that what everyone loves?

*CAPTAIN CHARISMA*

chaddd

Smash Lord
Who wants to be my super cool teammate at this thing?

Requirements:

-Must be super cool.
-Must be able to beat Azen in Marth dittos.

I mean, the second one isn't as important, but the first reason is necessary.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Chaddd I fit all of those. What's an Azen??
Who's a Bailey?

EDIT: Based on my current reputation, what with making fun of my entire state and all, I feel it necessary to mention that I mean this post in the least offensive way possible, simply because I have no idea who you are "fo rizzle dizzle".

DUBLE EDIT: "Fo Rizzle Dizzle" means "For real dog" or however you want to say it, for those playing the home version.

TRIPLE EDIT: I spelled double wrong and I figured rather than correcting it I would point it out and accept my mistake. That and I'm bored. Mostly that.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
chaddd although im teaming with darc for p3, I'd like to know if I meet your requirement for super awesome

Also I'll probably get really bored and start doing $1 random character random stages all stages on (except Flat Zone and Ice Mountain) money matches, so everybody better start practicing...EVERYTHING (except Flat Zone and Ice Mountain)

Dopey

Smash Lord
this tourny is gonna be tooo goood.

hopefully i can get the darkest of rains to go...

btw whos housing?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude redd, i dont wanna get into your business or anything, but for someone who posts about once every day or two, i find it hard to believe that you cant find one day out of every month or two to play melee. you got last at chus biweekly. last place. last. step it up, TA doesnt go out like that

EDIT: however, you are still the man

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
dude redd, i dont wanna get into your business or anything, but for someone who posts about once every day or two, i find it hard to believe that you cant find one day out of every month or two to play melee. you got last at chus biweekly. last place. last. step it up, TA doesnt go out like that

EDIT: however, you are still the man
I mean, don't assume unless you know. =/ I beat Karn and then beat Korn but had to leave immediately after so I told Korn to say he won *shrug* placing doesn't matter to me anymore.

And you seem to get in my business a lot, no offense. I feel like I can't post without you/Plank/whoever questioning me. I have friends in smash, that's why I go now. I can find 1/2 days a month, just not Saturday's.

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom