• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team 8-Bit presents: Noho smash 7/13 (This is not Smash in The Noho 2.)

Nes

Smash Lord
Yeah tourney at my place this Friday staring at 1.
Address:7100 Bellaire Ave Apt 2 North Hollywood CA 91605
Entry Fee: $3
Doubles: $3 per team member
We will also be recording matches.
Also I live close to a Carl's JR,Subway,McDonalds,and a Salvi Resturant, so if people want to go get something to eat, you're in luck.

People coming.(No more than 16 people)
1.Nes(me)
2.Morb.
3.Inks.
4.DEHF
5.Brown.
6.Lucky.
7.N1ck3
8.Rage.
10.Killer Tofu.
11.Resident Waffle.
12.Rob West
13.Mango
14.Flyleef.
15.DSF.
16.Danimals.

TV's
1.My TV.
2.My TV.
3.Inks.
4.Lucky.

Cubes/Wii
1.My Wii.
2.Rage.
3.Inks.
4.Brown.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Thanks for reserving the spot for me Nes. I know that no1 cares, but just in case there is some1 that does; I'm going back to Va next week, so this'll be my last tourny over here for at least a little while. What that exact time frame will be, I'm not sure. Possibly as little as one month but maybe till not after fall's over. Again, not sure, and that's a decision I'm gonna make while I'm back there. So anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there to make sure I get some special treatment or something. *winks at Alex* :lick: C'mon *****, you said we'd team next time, and this being my last one, lemme make this my only request, LoL. We got shis ****. If not, then just settle on you letting me win if we face eachother, or something like that. So anyways, that's it. I've enjoyed smashing with you guys (Even if EC >>>>> WC):chuckle: and had many a fond memories. Hope this will be a memorable one. See you all there...

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Thanks for reserving the spot for me Nes. I know that no1 cares, but just in case there is some1 that does; I'm going back to Va next week, so this'll be my last tourny over here for at least a little while. What that exact time frame will be, I'm not sure. Possibly as little as one month but maybe till not after fall's over. Again, not sure, and that's a decision I'm gonna make while I'm back there. So anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there to make sure I get some special treatment or something. *winks at Alex* :lick: C'mon *****, you said we'd team next time, and this being my last one, lemme make this my only request, LoL. We got shis ****. If not, then just settle on you letting me win if we face eachother, or something like that. So anyways, that's it. I've enjoyed smashing with you guys (Even if EC >>>>> WC):chuckle: and had many a fond memories. Hope this will be a memorable one. See you all there...
if you want I can give you a dollar that has special on it :laugh:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo Rage: You think I could come over to your place since I have to pass it anyways and catch a ride w/you when you go? It could save me an hour of bus time and 1.50, LoL. Let me know. Thanks...

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha laaaatez
j/p
thats why I'm going to team up with DSF
to make "DieMorbidFly"!!!!!
too good
Luigi is the best partner you can have
hahahaha

Nes

Smash Lord
Everyone should be here early since I want to finish everything fast since we only have FOUR!!! TV's. So yeah pay once you come please I want to finish this fast that way we'll have atleast some friendlies.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Yo, this is Rob West on Tofu's name.
I can't make it tell at least like... 3:30 or so.
And I can't get tio to you guys by then.
So lame.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
That tourny was too good and rofl at nick and his laptop
hope you enjoyed your last tourny out here for a while and your special dollar :)

Top Bottom