• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
MK can be assumed to move... If you remove his pauldrons and boots. MK's body is too small to function properly with added weight. Also, because he is the same species as Kirby, he cannot have hands via those gloves.

It would mean that he has hands too large for his body proportionally, and just swinging them can set him off balance. His arms, like Kirby's, are stubby, and thus, while he could possibly have the muscle to move, he cannot have the muscle to swing Galaxia with enough force to wound DDD, or even lift it. Heck, Meta Knight having his armor on makes him nigh short of being completely immobile.

I said this back in the Kirby and Jigglypuff MU, while they can move, they cannot do anything to one another. The same goes for Meta-Knight. He cannot have hands due to being the same species as Kirby, whom has no hands, and thusly would also have trouble gripping anything, so him being able to use Galaxia to any effect is not possible.

DDD can't do much to him either. He has the same problem with his legs that Kirby has with his arms, except that he could maybe waddle around. His arms also do not indicate muscle tone (this of course is only assumed because we can't see what his arms look like underneath, even if his arms was particularly muscular, that coat would make them seem formless).

I think neither combatant wins this one. =\

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Would Sonic's legs be able to support his weight? I don't think so.
*facepalm*

Ever heard of crawlng? It's how normal hedgehogs get around.

DDD fails at waddling, and he can't crawl like Sonic or Yoshi can if he falls on his belly.

They can hold themselves up to at least move. Hmmm....Let me look into something...

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm*

Ever heard of crawlng? It's how normal hedgehogs get around.

DDD fails at waddling, and he can't crawl like Sonic or Yoshi can if he falls on his belly.

They can hold themselves up to at least move. Hmmm....Let me look into something...
Could you tell me how either attacks while crawling? I don't think being able to move helps them much.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Could you tell me how either attacks while crawling? I don't think being able to move helps them much.
Why do you think they fail?

They don't fail as much as the rest of the cast because tehy can move. Slams, headbutts, and tackles are how they win. But, because of how they are, they fail. DDD fails more.

Why don't you explain why you believe DDD is above Sonic and Yoshi?

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Why do you think they fail?

They don't fail as much as the rest of the cast because tehy can move. Slams, headbutts, and tackles are how they win. But, because of how they are, they fail. DDD fails more.

I don't think he is; I just don't think any of these people are capable of hurting each other.

UncleSam

Smash Master
cuz his D tilt is the shiz IRL.
it's totally possible.

other than that... like 1/3 of the cast fails RL.
hmm lets start counting.

Sonic
Yoshi < he works he just sucks compared to more viable characters.
MK
DDD
squirtle < he works he just sucks compared to more viable characters.
Kirby
Jigglypuff
Pichu < he works he just sucks compared to more viable characters.
ROB
gay man watch (G&W)

@JOE - WHY HAVEN'T YOU CHANGED ZSS VS. FOX TO A TIE YET?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I don't think he is; I just don't think any of these people are capable of hurting each other.
Maybe so. But the fact that they can actually move gives them more of a chance than the rest of them. And a tackle is more than just falling on the opponent.

cuz his D tilt is the shiz IRL.
it's totally possible.

other than that... like 1/3 of the cast fails RL.
hmm lets start counting.
And keep in mind DDD is 3 ft...so how big is his toe going to be? And Yoshi can just bite him and GGs. Sonic can headbutt and DDD is stuck. Not to mention he won't be able to move once he's down.

Sieguest

Smash Master

lolwut...
they'd have to follow my footsteps to do that.
unless IsmaR tells them to follow my footsteps and become awesome.
Tell them to follow in your footsteps and the end of the world as we know it is upon us
@_______@

and...
That umbreon avi is ******

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ King Dedede has never beaten Meta Knight, so it's fair that Meta Knight wins because he can fly. ;p ♥

Sieguest

Smash Master
♣ King Dedede has never beaten Meta Knight, so it's fair that Meta Knight wins because he can fly. ;p ♥
*cough* MK has no way to provide an upward force to get himself off the ground without wasting tons of energy on trying to flap his wings to lift his body from the ground....

In better terms- MK has no knees to push himself off the ground with, and he'd waste too much energy having to use just his wings to even get slightly off the ground.

JOE!

Smash Hero
DDD, along with kirby, Mk and Olimar were buffed to brawl size to giver them more of a fighting chance, as it was really the only thing keeping them from competing...altho the kirby crew still suck.

This is why i put DDD at the best of the phails: he's too big for them to kill?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
DDD, along with kirby, Mk and Olimar were buffed to brawl size to giver them more of a fighting chance, as it was really the only thing keeping them from competing...altho the kirby crew still suck.

This is why i put DDD at the best of the phails: he's too big for them to kill?
So exactly how big is DDD? I know he received a buff but Yoshi is about 6 ft. Not to mention Yoshi and Sonic have better records than DDD (DDD lost every MU I believe, while Sonic had a tie and Yoshi won 1). And with the buff he still can't move right?

-Ran

Smash Master
Kirby is an amazing eight inches tall. This means that D3 is maybe a foot and a half tall. Most of the small characters were given size buffs in Smash to facilitate fairness in hitboxes. Just look at the Pokemon, Pikachu and Squirtle are supposed to be a foot tall.

JOE!

Smash Hero
JOE stop dodging my questions.
you can't hide for long.
i can hide from 6-1am...cus i have work

but anywho, DDD is like, 5'8" or such. Fox vs Zamus is slightly in fox's favor cus his weapon is 100% death when hit, wheras Zamus' is mainly a paralyze, with a chance of death

UncleSam

Smash Master
i can hide from 6-1am...cus i have work
It's so simple.
just go to the OP, click EDIT, and change one word to TIE.
isn't that hard.
plus didn't we talk for like 10 pages about how the electrolaser is to par because it can kill just as well as fox's weapon?
stop playing dumb
/iwentthere

Nova9000

Smash Lord
So you think DDD> Yoshi or Sonic because he's 5 8?
Now I know he should have won against Zard.
And how r we doing this? is it by performance or by where they stand in reference to each other?

JOE!

Smash Hero
So you think DDD> Yoshi or Sonic because he's 5 8?
Now I know he should have won against Zard.
And how r we doing this? is it by performance or by where they stand in reference to each other?
i think DDD > yoshi because Yoshi cannot kill DDD, but whatever.

as for her electrolaser, even with falcon it didnt kill him from the shock alone, it was argued to death then and determined that it only paralyzed him for ZSS to get the kill

UncleSam

Smash Master

as for her electrolaser, even with falcon it didnt kill him from the shock alone, it was argued to death then and determined that it only paralyzed him for ZSS to get the kill
he's got a whole suit. and that was what? round 2? 3?
C. Falcon people were BS'ing the whole time.
We're talking about 1000's of watts after calculating the amperage going at almost the speed of light.
and what type of barrel does fox have? because some barrels on gatling guns require warm-up but it's seriously not going to make a difference.
both can kill and Samus's shots fire faster while Fox's fire more.
Tie.

JOE!

Smash Hero
he's got a whole suit. and that was what? round 2? 3?
C. Falcon people were BS'ing the whole time.
We're talking about 1000's of watts after calculating the amperage going at almost the speed of light.
and what type of barrel does fox have? because some barrels on gatling guns require warm-up but it's seriously not going to make a difference.
both can kill and Samus's shots fire faster while Fox's fire more.
Tie.
yes, but my issue is that while if you are hit from a gattling gun, you're gonna die.

hit by an Electrolaser meant to paralyze an opponent: chance of death

is her electrolaser that reliable to kill fox 100% of the time like his gatling gun is?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Star Fox gattling gun from Assault is a crappy lollaserbullets gattling gun, so someone here gave him the best gattling gun available in modern day standards. And I'm still pretty sure that it'll "only stun" anything bigger than a full grown(Ganondorf height-ish) human/creature or something as armored as Space Pirates. Top that off with smaller/certain animals being more susceptible to electricity/tasers/electrolasers, and you have a dead/fully paralyzed target. I'd say it overkills Fox.

UncleSam

Smash Master
yes, but my issue is that while if you are hit from a gattling gun, you're gonna die.

hit by an Electrolaser meant to paralyze an opponent: chance of death

is her electrolaser that reliable to kill fox 100% of the time like his gatling gun is?
okay if we take each weapon from his/her game (which you are)
paralyzer stuns with a chance of kill ( which is underrated based on the enemies she fought.
gatling gun takes multiple hits.

RL
paralyzer (which equates to electrolaser due to all the similarities) kills.
gatling gun kills.

I wonder which one this thread focuses on.
I don't know help me out guys.

Nova9000

Smash Lord

Well Yoshi is 6 ft. Yoshi is also capable of moving. DDD can't. Kind of hard to kill when you can't move; Jiggs/MK/Kirby syndrome. Sonic and Yoshi can at least manuever themselves.

Yoshi also has his tongue and Sonic his spines. DDD has a hammer that if he swings, he'll fall.

That's why I say they are above them two. And give US the tie; eventually he's gonna hunt him down with an electrolaser and ask you how does it feel lol.

Although Nintendo has not officially cited Fox's height in a game manual, Nintendo Power released a card featuring Fox, which stated his height, during Star Fox 64, to be 5'8", his weight to be 155 lbs, and his age to be 18.Fox would be 26 in Adventures (as Adventures takes place just 8 years after the events of Star Fox 64), 27 in Assault (the game manual stated 1 year had passed since the conclusion of Adventures), and 29 to 30 in Command.
Don't know if this helps from Wiki but IsmaR may have a point when it comes to height and weight.

metaknight is pwnage
why is kirby retierd? He should have the most points. He can suck up anything. And when i say anything, i mean ANYTHING
You two should learn to read the OP. Posts like these prove ignorance is blissful.

Top Bottom