• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taunt Parties

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well she's a new guy. We all make these sort of mistakes when we're new.

NO ****

I don't understand this. Is this some saying i should look up on google?

To me it does, More people the better. Noob rage can easily be changed into bloodlust and hatred for TPs;)

To me they are. Maybe i'm just getting lucky. I was looking forward to ruin some.

Meh, so no more SHOW YA MOVEZ spam then:urg:
I don't get why you think I'm such a pansy. I like to go Jigsaw on Tpers 24/7.

For them, the challenges last an extra minute, though, thanks to BB.

I wish I could rip their rib cage out, too.

Movies only make us lust for a better SSB.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I didn't say you were a pansy Vegeta. And you said you like to make friends so u can 1v1 with them...
There will be one obv but it may be more competitive because the wii u statement.

Anyway long time, no see.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Look at the wii u controller. Look at it.

Competitive games are now in eternal slumber.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I have one, and suck with it. I'm not good at adjusting.

Still, Sakurai will figure out some way to screw the project. I have faith in his lack of sympathy to competitive gamers.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It didn't have magic. The physics and **** were all broken.

People seem to judge competitiveness on how much the a game centers around tech skill.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Floatiness doesn't define a game, and it's really just nitpicking on the part of Melee loyalists.

I mean, Melee has no appeal. Noobs don't understand any of it.

Melee may be deeper, but it's not really an enjoyable game.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Melee is an outlet for geeks who want to be venerated as a genius.

I.E., M2K.

End of story.

Anyone notice that TPers tend to sit back and fight these days, and usually join the teamer?

They get ***** for that against me....

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
M2K is actually addicted to Brawl apparently. Heard he's quiting after Apex though.

And melee is just another fun game in the smash series. It keeps you on your toes with how fast-paced it is.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
M2K is actually addicted to Brawl apparently. Heard he's quiting after Apex though.

And melee is just another fun game in the smash series. It keeps you on your toes with how fast-paced it is.
It will be sad to see the retirement of history's gayest MK.

Brawl can be fast sometimes.

Actually, only on Special Brawl. ;)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Noobs tried to rage?

And you countered it by shoving cigarettes up their ***** and knives through their eye sockets?

Remember, extreme violence is always necessary. Especially against little ten year old mother****ers that think they're the ****.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Noobs tried to rage?

And you countered it by shoving cigarettes up their ***** and knives through their eye sockets?

Remember, extreme violence is always necessary. Especially against little ten year old mother****ers that think they're the ****.
All of the above and more. These guys just flat out sucked balls. They were definitely 10 yrs old or less. I felt sorry for them all and for myself for evening reconsidering to lighten up on them. They need a good spanking to get it through their heads that coming online is an entrance to death. *coughZeldacough*

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It's even more funny to pull an M2K and just spam Dair and Nado. They can't do **** about it, LOL.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Thats cuz their clueless little ****s who nothing about the metagame of the characters. Now that I think about it, without TPs, BB wouldn't be as fun anymore....

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
by the way they gang up on people and think its justified there is no doubt they are the kind of boring but sociopathic people IRL
Precisely. Can you imagine this behavior at a LAN party? Of course not, it has no place in a social setting being antisocial at its core, it is subhuman behavior.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Precisely. Can you imagine this behavior at a LAN party? Of course not, it has no place in a social setting being antisocial at its core, it is subhuman behavior.
You make me laugh in a good way. Keep posting. :3

Sephy95

Smash Lord
You can only imagine what goes through a person's mind when they're in a TP getting their *** kicked. Especially when they're trying so hard. Raaaaaaaaaaaage....

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
The best way to defeat a TP with pride is attacking each one of them then running away while defending yourself (add taunts in the mix just to bust their bacterial bubble). Repeat the process till match ends. At sudden death "wreck their sh*t." :)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
That reminds me, I almost never see good Samuses on wifi.

It's always fun to be near a smash spamming Zelda and nade her when she inputs an fsmash, xD.

Top Bottom