• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TASOL 2010 - December 18, 2010 (IMPORTANT POST - CHECK THE OP!)

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lol, Xyro quit trolling.

I won't advertise for doing LT Teams, but if we have time after the main events are over with, I will let you run a side-event if you want to.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Name (Nickname): brawlman1000
City/State: Liberty, Mississippi
Name tag?: Yes
Equipment: ~Wii, ~Brawl, ~Power Strip

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Liberty? That isn't that far from Dibbz. You should try to come to a NOM.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
There's a chance I can't make this now. :( Might be at DreamWorks Animation and won't be back until Saturday night.

ChKn

Smash Ace
There's a chance I can't make this now. :( Might be at DreamWorks Animation and won't be back until Saturday night.
Working there?

Oh you might wanna classify this as a new header just so random ppl can find it under AtlSouth.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'll probably be working there this summer. I'm working on scheduling a tour sometime after exams.

Curlz

Smash Lord
NOOOOOO!!!!! :'[

I'm sad now, I was really hoping to play some serious Bowser at this. Not only that, you were one of our housing players.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lawl, New Orleans Monthly. The last Saturday of every month, there is a tournament at Dibbz. Don't know about this month though. Check the LA Thread's first post every once in a while.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
O.k. so I'm ready for this. I just have two more questions. First of all when do the singles matches actually begin? Second of all how will I know when my match is being called?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Matches begin: When Curlz, the TO, tells everyone to stop their friendlies and that things are about to start.
Match called: He will simply call you and your opponents name and which TV you'll be on.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I wasn't sure at first but I may be able to bring a TV as well, btw will I need any extra cash on me?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Then convince some other FL to go.
There's several obstacles that may prevent them from even considering it.

- CFL (Central) literally has no working cars for long distance trips. We have problems going to SFL (South), to the point where it's usually by miracle if CFL makes it down there.

- Two tournies are being held on that same date, each hosted in CFL (hosted by Viper) and SFL (hosted by ESAM).

I'll see what I can do. I'll check to see if I can get here by Greyhound as a last resort.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I wasn't sure at first but I may be able to bring a TV as well, btw will I need any extra cash on me?
Its always a good thing to have extra cash on you. Considering that there are so many extra attractions at the venue, I'd bring at least a good $25+.

Me, Ryker and Jin are coming too this.
Yeah! :]
I'll put you guys in the OP.

There's several obstacles that may prevent them from even considering it.

- CFL (Central) literally has no working cars for long distance trips. We have problems going to SFL (South), to the point where it's usually by miracle if CFL makes it down there.

- Two tournies are being held on that same date, each hosted in CFL (hosted by Viper) and SFL (hosted by ESAM).

I'll see what I can do. I'll check to see if I can get here by Greyhound as a last resort.
As a TO, I'd have to say forget them and come to my tournament. I mean, I love Esam, but this is going to be bigger and feature many more players as well as a ballin venue.

I'd be happy to reach out and help you guys try to make it here. If there is [literally] anything I can do to get you guys out here, let me know.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make this, but I'm not 100% yet. If I do make it, then I can bring at least one full setup and a power strip.

Anyone interested in doing some MMs at this?

Curlz

Smash Lord
ATTENTION: To Everyone Who Is Still Undecided!

FakeGeorge is hosting a tournament on Friday, December 17th (the day before Tasol) in Baton Rouge, LA (1 hour from Lafayette). If you are on the fence about coming out to LA for this tournament, think of this as a Double-Feature Tournament. You will get to go to TWO Louisiana Tournaments in only one trip to Louisiana and you get to meet multiple people. This way you get the FULL effect of an Out of State experience and you'll also get a perfect, pre-tourny warm up for a National Tournament!

Check here for more info: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243

Edit: The OP has been updated with new information!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Me, Ryker and Jin are coming too this.
And I'm good to go now, for sure. Wasn't sure I'd have the money before.

Count me in for a full set-up, but I don't have a melee disc.

Can the three of us plus 2-4 Pensacolaians get housing by chance?

Last, someone bring their god**** XBox because I'm a lazy *******, but still want to play some Blazblue.

Curlz

Smash Lord
And I'm good to go now, for sure. Wasn't sure I'd have the money before.

Count me in for a full set-up, but I don't have a melee disc.

Can the three of us plus 2-4 Pensacolaians get housing by chance?

Last, someone bring their god**** XBox because I'm a lazy *******, but still want to play some Blazblue.
Arcadia and JNig told me that they would be able to offer housing. Get in touch with them and see what they can do for you.

Ally, I'm sorry to hear about that. :[

Top Bottom