• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Target Test Compendium

Lykon

Smash Cadet
I was bored and decided to play all the different target test stages with all the characters and see which stages are possible to complete with which characters. Of course i used the 20XX training hack pack for this, made a table with all the different cases and put the results there

Excel File: http://1drv.ms/1L09wNh

Anyway here are the results:

Rank--------|-------------------------Characters--------------------------- Status
1 place------|-----:linkmelee:, :younglinkmelee:, :mewtwomelee:----------------------------------- 0 misses
2 place------|-----:kirbymelee:-----------------------------------------------------2 w/ conditions
3 place------|-----:pichumelee:, :peachmelee:, :foxmelee:, :jigglypuffmelee:---------------------------1 miss
4 place------|-----:luigimelee:, :yoshimelee:, :falcomelee:, :samusmelee:, :zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee:, :pikachumelee:---1 miss & 1 w/condition
5 place------|-----:mariomelee:, :falconmelee:, :nessmelee:,:icsmelee:, :gawmelee:, :marthmelee:, :roymelee:---2 misses
6 place------|-----:drmario:-----------------------------------------------------3 misses
7 place------|-----:ganondorfmelee:-----------------------------------------------------4 misses
8 place------|-----:bowsermelee:-----------------------------------------------------5 misses
9 place------|-----:dkmelee:-----------------------------------------------------7 misses

Difficulty---|---Target Test Stage--|--------------Status
1 place-----|----:younglinkmelee:---------------------|--19 misses & 2 w/conditions
2 place-----|----:jigglypuffmelee:---------------------|--14 misses & 6 w/conditions
3 place-----|----:zeldamelee:/:sheikmelee:-------------|---3 misses
4 place-----|----:drmario:, :yoshimelee:, :falcomelee:----|----2 misses
5 place-----|----:mariomelee:, :foxmelee:------------|----1 miss
6 place-----|-----Rest of the cast---|----0 misses

There are certain stages that can be completed with certain characters but with certain conditions, ex. the jiggs target test with Kirby. In the file I put what those conditions are. However I may be wrong in some cases, or maybe you guys can dicover another technique. :idea:

Last edited:
Top Bottom