• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus + Sa1vy present: Sa1vation

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why do people call Logic PS?
Because his tag from 2008-2009 was Pyronic Star=PS. His name on Swf is still Pyronic Star as well as his LoL name. I don't even remember at what point in time he switched to Logic. I just know it was sometime in 2010. All the smashers from 08/09 know him through his old name and still call him that. Anyone 2010 onward knows him as just Logic.

:018:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Poyo/Seagull, if you'd like to record matches off my livestream on twitch, feel free. I'm certainly not going to upload anything anytime soon.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Poyo/Seagull, if you'd like to record matches off my livestream on twitch, feel free. I'm certainly not going to upload anything anytime soon.
Just keep those stream vids saved. I might Frap some of them later this week. Thanks.

are u talking about when i asked to split with u in teams lol? thats obviously different

like i told u, splitting 3 ways in singles was barely even advantageous for me in this case, since i convincingly beat cactus and 2nd place's prize money was probably about the same as i ended up getting from the split, and i wanted to play ur gay *** sheik for practice in the matchup

i didnt mind splitting obviously, i just dont get why ur saying it was my idea when i was sitting there waiting to play u and u came up like "lets do a 3 way split i dont feel like getting out of brawl mode" or w/e
Lol... typical Jason, smh

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Because his tag from 2008-2009 was Pyronic Star=PS. His name on Swf is still Pyronic Star as well as his LoL name. I don't even remember at what point in time he switched to Logic. I just know it was sometime in 2010. All the smashers from 08/09 know him through his old name and still call him that. Anyone 2010 onward knows him as just Logic.

Wow, all these years and I never knew that. I played P~S in tourney at like XIIESTICLE in 2008 and I thought he quit or something.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

Mew2King - GGs. Congrats on the win!
Seagull Joe - It's great to see the change in your play since I last saw you! Great job, man. And your commentary on my match vs. Aposl was hilarious! XD
Iota - I love watching your Wario play. Keep it up!
Logic - Thanks for the friendlies!
Luckay - Thanks for letting us borrow your controller Saturday night. :p
Poyo - GGs. Maybe ROB vs. Kirby MM next time?
Tantalus - Great job hosting as always! GGs as well. You've gotten better as well, I saw. I'll get ya next time. :p Nice seeing ya again!
TheThirst, EE - Great commentary as expected. :D
Blob - Not bad considering it's been our first tournament in a couple of years. XD
Evan - Nice meeting you. Keep practicing with Jordan.
SnoBallBob - Thanks for lettin' Jamaal and I crash at your dorm for the night. The hospitality twas appreciated.
Bloodynite - GGs! Gotta love the unnecessary hype! :p Again, mad respect for stickin' with Ganon. Keep it up!
White-Peach - GGs. Sorry 'bout the stage confusion again. :/
Insanity Farm - Keep practicing. Read the forums. Watch videos. Twas your first tournament. You'll get better. Don't stress too much about it lol
JC - Probably the person I enjoyed playing the most all day. Your Olimar and Luc are pretty good!
Sa1vy - Fantastic job with the venue. Thanks for setting everything up! You're a chill dude.
Aposl - ****in' rock smash lmao GG. I'll get past it eventually XD Fun guy. :)

Twas refreshing being back in the tournament atmosphere and seeing everyone again. Keep hosting these if you can. I'll def be there.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
The last tourney June attended was in July where he lost to me and Llod. If he's been training consistently then who knows what'll happen.

Lol nope, but all matches are on the stream if you wanna see them Ramin. Coming for you at Apex ;).

My :rob: will body you next time :troll:.

That was saved on David's Wii.

Can u link us to the stream please!! :bee:

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Shoutouts time
1: Mew2King ($83) - Ganon fsmash > mk glide attack, next time I'm banning mushroomy kingdom from friendlies
4: Iota ($7) - good stuff getting 4th shame we didn't get a chance to play friendlies
7: Luckay - thanks for the free donut
9: Jrugs - nice seeing you man but why do you want me to go snake?! D:
9: Poyo - Please don't spout random nonsense when I'm playing, I'm trying to focus on the match not laughing at what ever you just said
9: Takeover - good seeing you again man its been a LOOONG time
9: Tantalus - nice stuff running the tourney man
13: TheThirst - Roy for worst d-smash, fun melee games where ganon is ACTUALLY VIABLE THUS I CAN ACTUALLY PUT IN WORK
13: Serynder - almost.... almost ....
13: JJVirus - great games man, hurray for unneeded hype i really should've just banned frigate
17: PokemonMasterJamaal3 - good seeing you again man
17: Bloodynite - stay free scrub
17: White-Peach - good stuff your peach is still what i remember it to be since lakeforest
25: JC - fun friendlies man
25: Sa1vy - good stuff man the venue was great but the fact that it didn't appear on the freaking map forced to walk for 20mins to where i parked
25: Stark (dq'd) - almost got ya this time, shame you got dqed

EE- this "Wifi" ganon will get your blood one day

If I missed anyone else sorry but great seeing you all

GET MY VS JJ MATCH ON YT STAT

KlunkyMonkey

Smash Rookie
Also,

GGs to Weebay & McNutty
Cactuar & M2K
CTL (ill try teching more to the left now)
BigWenz ( you know you like that warlock punch to end our mm)
David Grpoe
Bstuk
DoH
and anyone else i played

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I didn't lose any games in singles for either event, but chillin wanted to split so I just let him go on, also the other reason was to play brawl matches at the same time. I didn't really care.
i didnt lose any games in either event either get at me

well except melee team GFs

also it was ur idea to split m2k lol, i rather wouldve played u for the practice but u wanted to stay in brawl mode

splitting in melee?

tsk tsk

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Lost And Found:
edit:
Found a large box of pencils, and ~50 pages of looseleaf,
Lemme know if you want those stuff, otherwise I'll just keep the pencils and paper cuz I'm lazy and don't feel like buying my own :p
Why was this edited once I said the small notebook was mine?

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Lie and logic got knocked out by Iota in losers. Kid's got heart, nairo of wario.

Also, good job to Joe on second, current best in md/va? :troll:
hold up wow @ nairo of wario it takes WAY WAY WAY more to be a nairo then 2 wins!! k done namesearchin for the week

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Thanks JJ. I feel like i've improved a lot but i'm just not a clutch player.

Also Nairo i'm pretty sure they were referencing the aggression and style of iota's play rather than the pure skill

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
I had so much fun at this. Thanks for hosting!! I'll try to make the next MD tourney if there is one going on when I am in town.

GGs guys! Pretty much everyone there was awesome. See ya next tourney!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
This is the second time it has happened the last two times they played. Losers finals set wasn't all wolf vs marth like outsiders would think though. There was a lot of character switches in their set.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Joe obviously doesn't know the meaning of "always"

"Hey, I always go :wolf: except the fact I regularly use :metaknight: :falco: :kenryuakuma: Specifically, this time, I always go :wolf: except when I went :metaknight: vs his :sheik: ."

Top Bottom