• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANK's YouTube- MERC CITY!- New Matches Up

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Remember when Battlecow was having a go at that kid for saying Luigi can utilt x 4 > upB?

Tank just did a combo showing it was possible.

Thereby showing Battlecow to being a dirk.

Not that we didn't already know that.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Streuth, just chill mate.

Bloody hell, haven't you ever heard that mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery?

Apparently not, dirk.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
cheeseball341 is a joke.

Really nice combo TANK. Shine>shine is cool.

And GAVE me? I invented 1unt, you ingrate.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i made the connection, and you proudly received it from me

you can have james pull up the chat logs if you want to pursue this charade

tank, come to australia, we'll give you a free anti-kangaroo jersey (cuz those boxing gloves hurt)

TANK64

Smash Lord
Well, it's only one combo per char. I doubt I'll have any extras that are any good besides with fox. That was actually kinda what I was going for- but it's just to short (not saying that length makes a combo good). However, I would like to try to make them all relatively good sized/creative/fairly difficult. Especially with Fox and my other mains, considering I'm scared some of my chars are going so suck.

But thanks :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah, go back to cheeseball. Before you say I like it just because I'm a little kid myself, I must say making your username something like asianaussie is hilariously awful. BRB changing my name to white-asian american

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Asianaussie is kind of bad

I was in a car for like ten hours today with some other smash guys, and we spent a good half-hour talking about how bad your username was. Not kidding.

Because we had nothing better to do.

TANK64

Smash Lord
^lol I know. It's crazy. He played Ness, Samus, Falcon, and even Jiggz. He actually beat my Yoshi solidly with his Samus. My Yoshi was playing like poop, but still his Samus (and Ness) have a promising future I predict. So be prepared to be mildly entertained! Of course the best vids with my on point Falcon ****** face weren't recorded -_____-. I'll prolly never get good vids of me playing, but oh well.

Anywho, I haven't had internet the past few days, but will try to take my laptop to Starbucks or some **** and upload when I get back home lol.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I'm one of those lucky people who've seen Sheer use other characters. I've said his Samus was pretty good lol. First time seeing his ness though, cool.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I have been subscribed to your channel for a long time now and just want to say that I love your videos! (lol)

Top Bottom