• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANK's YouTube- MERC CITY!- New Matches Up

Yobolight

Smash Lord
@Tank

Are you still planning on uploading some doubles matches?
I always find high level doubles play to be very interesting.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Response time!

Trash talking in friendlies with you and Tank was soo much fun. I wish I could've stayed. "How did I miss that dair?" "Because you suck." Lmao.
lmao xDDD

Shoutouts to Tank. I had a blast getting to know you, talking about random life things, how stupidly good boom and isai are, and dead kittens. Friendlies were great. Even some of the melee guys were peeking over at us because you were getting hype for just friendlies. Btw when Sheer actually hit you with Ness' upb I believe it was something like, "That's five dead kittens, and probably a few starving children in Africa."
lol Yeah dude, you're awesome. We def have to chill more when you don't have LIFE.

The only regret I had is not getting to play your Fox in a serious match. That's your fault for sending Sheer to loser's!
My bad =)

Shoutouts to the two frat guys who showed up in their wife-beaters thinking they were gods at smash. It's always fun giving out slices of humble pie. Overall it was really funny listening to the melee players' reactions when they were watching us.
Yeah, I was like, "Do you even lift." lol. And Blea Gelo had me cracking up. That guy is cool.

Hahah yeah. Me and Kys are far too used to online play with our own controllers. Regardless I had a blast the whole night. And by the end of the night I was pretty used to the 64 controller. I need to just get a hori though for next time. Make sure you text me Kys after the holidays, we'll chill or something.

:phone:
Yeah, I actually thought this was the best I've EVER seen you play lol.

^yeah, good stuff guys! Definitely helping me procrastinate on my hw.
Are there any vids of Loto or Eiklel? I'd like to see those :D
and congrats on the first tourney, kys!

it seems like this past weekend was a good weekend for smash tournies
My set vs Loto wasn't recorded since it was on a different TV, but after teams I'm uploading like a zillion friendlies with Loto =)

No vids of E-kel :/

Well that's some vivid imagery

Damn, I was going to switch to blue but you've foiled me! What do I do now? Go back to bumblebee? Go to boring old vanilla red? UGH

also Tank y u usmash so much
lol

and **** you doe.

@Tank

Are you still planning on uploading some doubles matches?
I always find high level doubles play to be very interesting.
Yes. Although I wouldn't call myself high level teams lol.

Getting the hang of it though...

TANK64

Smash Lord
lol yeah. And had a **** day today.

Maybe get doubles up in two days or so.

Ugg. Can't wait until this damn Christmas break...

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^Hey I've been using "SheerBadness" for ages BRO =P . I give you credit for JANK though lol.

So I went to SWD's yesterday and finally captured all my stuff. Hopefully I can keep y'all busy with matches until Apex =) .

"DTMS!!!" doubles GF (set 1)
Team DinoMIGHT (red) -vs- Loto & kys (blue)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyWN-_xheQ

Olikus

Smash Champion
Didnt remember tank as a ragequitter before. But ggs. His yoshi vs lotos falcon where really funny.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Your a smiling abzr? Thats Even worse! Celebration is important, not just The match ;) wisdomswords by olikus. The man behind The myth.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Go to Matt's tomorrow! =P

/short notice /don't blame me /Apex pregame

Since you're not going to Apex ;___;

Hit me up on FB anytime man. Hbox will probably host another tourney in G-ville after Apex. We'll figure it out.

and yea, Loto and I are REAL ANGRY dudes lmao xD

/rage

TANK64

Smash Lord
Vids!

To all those not going to Apex hopefully some vids can make the wait a little shorter:

silly fox dittos
TANK (green) vs Shade (neutral) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWod9w0m5RQ

TANK (Fox, Falcon) vs MattNF (Mario, DK)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIoZaiedRFM
To all y'all that said TANK can't play gay. YOU WERE SADLY MISTAKEN!!! (It's just the last match lol)

Oh, and told y'all I can play gay =P . I'm ready for Apex lol

/inB4theHateComments

I'll try to get the rest up tonight, since I'll be leaving for the airport at like 4am lol.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Who said you can't play gay? Everyone can play gay, you just gotta BELIEVE

Playing gay is a lot of fun sometimes not gonna lie

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I'm happy to be Chilean.
A place where is no allowed the gay style (Smash Gameplay lol).
We punish those who play gay.

TANK64

Smash Lord
NanGoku (Ness) -vs- Kefit (Pika)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-07y3-8_oI

Nangoku movement... it's so beautiful ;__;
Favorite Ness now (sorry Peek... but you did quit and **** :p )
Dat DL match... /spoilers

More matches to come. Just watched over the vids and just sort of realized I have a bunch of GOOD ass matches lol. From what I can tell- besides me vs peeps (boring) and Isai beating up JimmyJoe (actually very entertaining)- also got:
Sheer vs Banze
Jaime vs Ruoka Danchon
Jaime vs Sensei (tie-breaker for 5th and 6th)
More Ruoka
Draft Crews that sucked **** fjdkl;sfjska;lf (featuring GODMASTERKIRBY)

/hype

Olikus

Smash Champion
Man great set! I didnt have any emotions towards any of the players before I watch this, but holy ****. Nangoku has soooo cool playstyle. At least compared to kefit lmao. DL match was perhaps the coolest match I watced from apex so far. Great upload TANK =)

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Nangoku is freaking ridiculous.
http://youtu.be/I-07y3-8_oI?t=12m36s
that creativity!

Also Kefit doesn't know how to edge-guard Ness.

If Ness didn't have such problems converting a punish to a kill on Hyrule, Nangoku would have won for sure.

Also anyone catch what Nangoku's DJC method is? (button slide, Firo method, other?)

I am really excited for Sheer vs Banze :colorful:

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Yesssssssssssssssssssss, finally. Thanks Tank.

Haha wow I probably deserved to lose that match for missing that edge guard at 12:30. Good thing I had an extra stock! And hey, Nangoku could have struck Hyrule instead of Congo if he wanted to. By the way I was taking matches from Nangoku on Dreamland during friendlies later. I just had to learn the matchup a bit first :p.

Too bad none of the Saturday friendlies were recorded, a lot of crazy matches were happening that day. I was clearly playing at my best ever during this match with Nangoku, and that just continued through most of Saturday. I bet other players experienced this same sort of thing too.

Top Bottom