• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TANG 22.0!! February 3rd!! Washington Fails!!!

Balloon

Smash Lord
Jeez, I'm there. :D
Badmouthing what exactly? How good Washington's getting? How much they travel already and go to local tourneys as well? I think 10 of us went to Canada last week, I'd say none of us are traveling 'till next Canada tourney. =P
Come to GameClucks with A LOT of OR smashers, that's be cool. So we can get to know all these ones we don't and have more reason to go to OR than just to see Jesse and You.
Yes. When he says "badmouth," he actually means "compliment intensely." They're practically synonymous.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Aftermath just laid it down on you, Silent. Even within the OR borders some of us are traveling four hours (8 roundtrip). It doesn't mean we don't want to go to WA, it's just that time & money constraints keep us from traveling the country like we'd want.

Also, me & ! might be able to make it to this TANG afterall. It'd be really nice if we could get through all the events as soon as possible. Maybe hold some event(s) on friday?

No, I wouldn't say he laid it down on me at all. It's not worth it because OR isn't very good and we can't go anyways. if I had as bad of competition in Or as you guys do, i may also try and travel 8 hours, but thats not the case.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, only a handful of you are better than us, and it's not a huge blowout either. Unless you're forgetting everyone who isn't Blair, Ka, Sas, and Tori, then yeah, everyone in WA is too good.

Balloon

Smash Lord
No, I wouldn't say he laid it down on me at all. It's not worth it because OR isn't very good and we can't go anyways. if I had as bad of competition in Or as you guys do, i may also try and travel 8 hours, but thats not the case.
Money match?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
James you wanna give me a ride to tang on friday? that way i can stay the night until you leave i could even show you how little i've improved with my sheik :)

OC George

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if james would be so kind to drive from portland to OC then back to Sherwood....hmmm... Foosy, you might just be outta luck.

BTW.....I need a Partner.......Nightmare......is.......a.......l..o..s..e..r

][_, {o} ][_,

Juce

Smash Ace
yeah, it turns out i can't hold the tournament at my house. my mom got brain cancer of the lungs in her hart and now has to do lots of under the counter drugs that makes her even crazier. she doesn't even remember to go to church any more. my tvs broke from my mom failing asleep on them, so it would be nice if some one could bring a few tvs for me to keep. because of my mom's condition, god spit on me by not letting me log onto smashboards, i haven't been able to get on since january 24 and i won't be able to use my log in untill she is helled by a famus witch doctor.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I don't think you really come to Oregon wanting to see the people, just steal the money. I think Oregon travels more, with Jesse and I going to Eugene every other weekend or so, them coming here when we aren't there, and trips to WA (which is only a little less than your travel time to Canada minus the border). Also, Bart drives from the southern border of Oregon to the top once a month or more often. You guys go to Gameclucks, and Canada every six months. Don't take that as too offensive, it was just meant to show how much we all travel in Oregon since we aren't all within 30-45 minutes of eachother like you guys.
I actually go to Oregon to see you James, and Jesse too. Stealin the money is just a plus. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't travel to Oregon for only enough money to pay for gas.

And dont hate on WA, its not like we make OR jokes constantly or anything. Oh wait. >_>

Come to gameclucks with more OR folk? Kthx. That time you came with Timmy and Tommy as well was gooooood fun. Anyways, more importantly...

I MISS JAMES. PLEASE COME UP HERE? T___T

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah Eggz, we're coming. Maybe you should take a cell phone picture of Jesse and I all sloppy'd out on the day before we leave, as a souvenir for you to remember us by.

Jesse is stupid.

Foos, I will, but there better be more people than you coming to make it worth it, like Buzz and MoC would have to come too.

OC George!! PM me Tyler's number so I can call him and try to convince him, or better yet, post is here so OR/wA can berate him into coming. Also, are you coming and is MCS coming?

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
yeah, it turns out i can't hold the tournament at my house. my mom got brain cancer of the lungs in her hart and now has to do lots of under the counter drugs that makes her even crazier. she doesn't even remember to go to church any more. my tvs broke from my mom failing asleep on them, so it would be nice if some one could bring a few tvs for me to keep. because of my mom's condition, god spit on me by not letting me log onto smashboards, i haven't been able to get on since january 24 and i won't be able to use my log in untill she is helled by a famus witch doctor.
Pfft. Witch Doctors are crap. Can THEY draw a star and stop time? Obviously not. You need Derek Stiles.

everyone in OR mm me then 5$ minimum plz.
no character restrictions 3/5
who the **** is MCs and why did he come outta nowhere and win ur tourney? XD
tell him i want a mm

ps. silent wolf has gotten alot better a lot faster
so has the eggz

Balloon

Smash Lord
Pfft. Witch Doctors are crap. Can THEY draw a star and stop time? Obviously not. You need Derek Stiles.
What an excellent reference! That game is so **** awesome.

everyone in OR mm me then 5$ minimum plz.
no character restrictions 3/5
who the **** is MCs and why did he come outta nowhere and win ur tourney? XD
tell him i want a mm

ps. silent wolf has gotten alot better a lot faster
so has the eggz
Hey man, cool. I've gotten a lot slower.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL I IM'd jesse because I was concerned for his well being. XDXD

How about I take a digital camera picture of a Me +James + Jesse group hug?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea james if you pick me up you can grab andrew and his cousin too this way that would be a total of 3 and we might even be able to get MoC to go and we could do team master of foos again lol. While im posting, i could take the picture for you eggz and does anyone want to do a foosball MM? $20 min? doubles my dad and I vs any two

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, can't make it to this tournament either Aftermath... last week of wrestling season, and I got a tournament, and no getting out of it :( I'll try to stay posted as much as possible, but by February 16th, I shall be almost entirely free of most current dedications.

Juce

Smash Ace
Well, there is a tournament on the 24th that a lot more people will be making Kami, so aim for that one.

Digital Watches - If you take the 94, it's only like 30 minutes to the bus stop in Sherwood, call 971 998 6291 and I'll pick you up from the stop.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Aftermath keeps laying it down on Silentwolf >:^D
Silent, give me odds on Pichu vs your Fox?

Me & t!mmy cannot make it to this TANG, it's confirmed. He said something about a Smashfest on the 19th if anyone who couldn't make it to TANG wants to come down to Eugene.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
ooo that really sucks but it would be worth it if you plan to go to tang today because then you could leave sunday or saturday w/e works for you

Aftermath keeps laying it down on Silentwolf >:^D
Silent, give me odds on Pichu vs your Fox?

Me & t!mmy cannot make it to this TANG, it's confirmed. He said something about a Smashfest on the 19th if anyone who couldn't make it to TANG wants to come down to Eugene.
I could dash dance camp the crap out of your pichu and uthrow uair spam when i see openings. so.....what eggz said. =P

Zodiac

Smash Master
If I didnt see this thread on the 2nd of feb, I wouldve come, I wa sin portland today, close enough!

Top Bottom