• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman

On August 25th. 2007 at 2pm. Anger Management© proudly presents Twilight Showdown© 6. Twilight Showdown© 6 will take place at 711 West Lumsden Ave. Brandon, Fl. 33511 aka Area 51 Gaming Center. This will be a Doubles and Singles tournament.There is a mandatory $5 door fee that must be paid upon entrance at the front counter. If you do not pay the door fee, you do not play in the tournament! Signage will be posted directing where to pay the door fee and where to pay the entrance fee. The section in Area51 where the tournament is going to take place will be chained off. No one is allowed past the chain and into the tournament unless you have signed in, paid the door fee and have received a sticker saying you have payed the fee. The sticker must be worn at all times where it can be seen. As always, players are encouraged to bring their own controllers as well as: extra TVs, copies of the game, power strips, and recording devices.

DOUBLES TOURNAMENT RULES:

Entry fee is $20 per team. MLG Rules will be used. This will be a double elimination tournament 2/3; 3/5 finals. The prize money will be divided among the top three teams 70/20/10 after tournament managing fees have been deducted. The doubles tournament will start at 2:00pm.

Following the doubles tournament there will be a 30min. intermission to allow for refreshments. Once the intermission has ended, the singles tournament registration will begin. Everyone that is playing in the Singles tournament will have a 15min. window to register and pay the entry fee. If you have done so by the the time the registration window closes, you will not be participating. After the registration, the Singles tournament will begin.

SINGLES TOURNAMENT RULES:

Entry fee is $15 per person and MLG Rules will be used. This will be a double elimination tournament 2/3; 3/5 finals. The prize money will be divided among the top players 70/20/10 after tournament managing fees have been deducted.

Twilight Showdown© Director and Anger Management© Owner and Founder,
~SaintAnger©~

Renth

Smash Hero
1st post YAYHAUAZ!!

I'll be there most likely i might take a trip to PA this month but till i get more answers...

Count me in Anger!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Aww, I was beat. Not sure if I will be able to make this,...
'Course I always say that. But, I have to spend SO much money in the next few weeks. I hate being broke. Stupid college books being expensive and junk.
:link: :snes:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll try to be there. Though I already called off for the 18th when I thought that was going to be the date... :ohwell:

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hmm, someone's getting a little paranoid with the copyrights to their tourney names. But hey, whatever to protect your creation.

edit: Wait, what? Gigabits? I definitely wont be able to go if you hold it there. =(

double edit: Nevermind, I really need to read everything before I jump to conclusions.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll see if more of noob test would like to join in teh anger festivities. tru x tru.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
oh snapp snapp! thats right linguin's tourney...
well it depends, I can no longer drive unless
A. I fix the major issue that my car now has.
B. I get rid of the car and get another one. (this is like my 30th car)

So unless sheermadness/TBP/Skratch steps it up and wants to drive to miami, then cool we can all go.
I believe water got sucked in my motor due to that crazy rain we had a couple of days ago, my whole neighborhood was a bit flooded. Car hasn't ran the same since, can't risk driving 4 hours.

so if im taking my car
1hr 30mins > 3hours 30mins

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be going to this one. Should be fun. I haven't been to a CFL tourney all summer. I'll probably be taking vZakat also.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
*sugh* I wouldn't like that at all. I won't drive that far to loose a bunch of money. Brandon is far enough from where I live.

I am sure it will make a bunch of other people happy though.

Pinellas county phails =(.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean take it on the road?????
Like smashing in the middle of the highway, that junk is dangerous.

Oh and are the points thing figured out??
Take it places where I could get a large turnout. I would to make a tour out of it. Take it to Orlando, Clearwater, West Palm Beach. Something like that.

I'm still working on the points system. I want to make it like how they keep points in racing. Like in Mario Kart, where first get so many points and so on. Ideas are welcome.

vericz

Smash Champion
Do it like mario kart then LOL,

Edit- maybe you can do a tour type thing and then have like a grand finals thing with a big prize. only thing is you have to find areas to host them

Top Bottom