• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of Brawl - Innerscope has released Lloyd 2.0!

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to mention this earlier. (I guess I forgot XD)

But Lloyd's size. He seems... small... Could we make him like Link size? Or just bigger.

It's actually annoying me how small he is. (He's like a Fox size (I believe).) He just needs to be increased in size.

Can this be done? And will it screw up anything?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
0x0B4 controls model scaling. use that to up his size. I recommend multiplying the current value by 1.1 and using the product.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
I'm rather glad it's taking a while; I can enjoy using Wolf for a bit longer. I've grown rather fond of the character.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I really should just get what version I have out there to the other team members/potentially everyone and let it go from there. I'm losing all my time again...

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know where I can download the Victory version of Won the Battle? I know brawlcustommusic has it but that's the looped version; it doesn't have the Victory version.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot it came with the 1.5 Version.

kisamefishfries

Smash Journeyman
god I just want this to be finished.... its been well over a year now and I am not a patient person, even worse its on the edge of being done and nobody's even trying anymore.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Has anyone checked Lloyd's model's shader flags lately?
They could be why the model flashes odd colors at times.

Edit: I can see why they haven't been checked. :(

Since Materials2 are the shaders, I can see very very odd values I haven't seen in Brawl before in the flags.... :/

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Okay, something's been bothering me for awhile, now.

Goddess Zelda, Neo Suit Samus, Lloyd, Shadow over Sonic......all don't work in Subspace Emissary.

Yet Amy Rose and Kratos Aurion (Kratos vertex/PSA over Marth) work in SE perfectly. Not once have I experienced the game crashing from using them......

There must be some sort of coding or programming in their edits that Lloyd is missing.....anyone have any ideas?

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
??????
SDoom's Shadow over Sonic works in SSE; it can also work better provided you mod the SSE attributes to follow suit.

Not sure what could be causing character not work in SSE unless there is special code in the Entry subactions that must be executed.

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i have a question regarding one of Lloyd's graphics. I think it was Tempest. Did you guys somehow manage to use the effect from the game, or what? Cuz i was going to extract effects from the ToS2 iso for Project Emil to use, if possible.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to bump this (maybe I do...)

But is it possible to angle the shot from wolf's blaster (a.k.a. Demon Fang projectile) so it goes diagonally downward if neutral B is used in the air. (Just for an idea)

Also, I'm gonna have to redo some animations because my desktop got wiped. (with the files and all my audio clips)

I really don't want this to die.

For better communication, who here has MSN? cause people can communicate with others that way or another.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Why swap back? just have it vanish as if it reached it's distance?

Another thing, I made a ToS1 running animation. (It wasn't a pain to do this time)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jixxtfbycck73fc

Also, I'm going to start redoing all of my voice edits that are now gone. Which includes "Falcon's Crest" and majority of "Your going down" quotes. Blazing Tempest and Rising Phoenix i got back because I posted them here. (thank goodness)

And GD, could you send me your fitwolfmotionetc.pac? (with the 3 part Rising Falcon.) It would help out a bit. And have you PSA'd Demonic Circle yet?

Finally, I have some suggestions for moveset changes:
1. Basic Attack combo can be (V)Up Slash, (V)Forward Slash, (F)Thrust
2. DTilt can be his spin move (currently attack13)
3. UTilt can be the (F)Up slash
4. Sword Rain and Tempest would be removed for 2 and 3.
5. Up Throw can be Sword Rain: Alpha

Edit: And I did some calculations damage wise for Falcon's Crest. The move does 16 hits total.
So...
8 hit(s) (3% per hit) > 1 hit(s) (6% per hit) > 6 hit(s) (3% per hit) > 1 hit(s) (12% per hit)

Also, Falcon's Crest will zoom in on Lloyd throughout the Final Smash which will zoom out right after the last hit. Have it the same when he uses it in the air (To make it look naturally that the glyph would be at ground level when he's in the air.)

Edit 2: I fixed the running animation, the Left shoulder made the sword wobble when he ran.

Edit 3: What are we using for Lloyd's crouch animation? Because there is no crouching in Tales games.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Animation for a down attack? I think for Lloyd that it's: (F)Thrust > (V)Forward slash > repeat.

I could try to use his Near death stance for a crouch. (The idle frame when your health is red in ToS.) It looks like a crouch and he goes low enough for it to count as one. So it works. Unless there is an actual crouching animation in ToS2? If not, then i'll make the near death idle as his crouch.

Richter Abend

Smash Apprentice
Not really sure ifs this would work, but couldn't Lloyd's dash attack become Cross Thrust? From what I've seen it goes a decent distance, and would deal solid damage. It also feels more like a dash attack than Lloyd's current one.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
I find the dash attack right now an ok move. Though the SCL version would be nice as well.

Also, I'm currently busy with some things and can't do any animating until mid August.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I made the crouch (er... near death frame in ToS) but i need to fix his hands (cause i used a T stance as a base which doesn't have him gripping his swords.)
So if anyone wants to fix that up for me that'd be nice. < Took care of it already

I'll upload the crouch and the going from stance to crouch and its reverse animations whenever I have a chance.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Ok. I got around to uploading my crouching animations for Lloyd. They're included in the fitmotionetc.
http://www.mediafire.com/?br98bv9uh6temzb
I also included the fitwolf0#.pac/pcs and the fitwolf.pac because I changed a few textures:
I made "toon_v1" invisible.
I have a lighter and transparent beast.
More saturated and transparent blades.
I made "flambergglow" invisible.

I would like someone to test these out for me. And possibly takes pictures. Or tell me if my changes look good or not.

P.S. The fitmotionetc includes my altered run, spot dodge, shielding, taunts(which are the CSP ideas) AND my Demonic Circle animations. Charge and everything.

That's all for now.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
That's good because I'm really ill right now and the TV screen gives me a massive headache.
It'll have to wait a bit.

EDIT: It freezes (with buzzing noise). Unless, of course, I wasn't meant to just stick what you gave me straight onto the SD card.

EDIT 2: I did remove the "(edit)" from the name of one file though.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Yes, I changed the name of that. The way things work for me, it just ignores badly named files anyway though so that wouldn't cause freezing.

It will freeze on character select about 5 seconds after wolf is chosen or, if you are too quick for that, when loading the battle.

Royal_Blade

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...

Try my "FitWolf.pac" with the costumes, "FitWolf0#.pac", from the beta and their "FitWolfMotionEtc.pac".

Then try my costumes and their "FitWolf.pac" and "FitWolfMotionEtc.pac".

Then try my FitMotionEtc and their "FitWolf.pac" and costumes.

Just to figure out the problem.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I just noticed "fitwolf04.pac" had no caps. I have no idea how my smashstack riivolution handles wrongful capitalisation so I will test the fixed version now.

EDIT: and a fair few others were missing the second capital. Hopefully you haven't made any such mistakes in the coding.

EDIT 2: I didn't check to see if the five second thing still occurred and went straight to stage select as soon as I could. This time it finished loading before freezing but never quite made it off the stage select screen. It was a silent freeze this time.

Top Bottom