• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Takumi, the greatest Luigi in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Known as The Japanese Whirlwind, Takumi gained this charactereistic name, by his amazing speed, both in Real Life and in Melee. An example, Takumi once finished 3 gallons of Mint Choco Chip ice cream in 21 seconds, then drank another gallon of Strawberry milk. After, he ran 300 miles just to go buy a T-Shirt that says "Foxy Grandma". He is hardcore in every sense.

Alright, this Takumi gangsta is a straight god at Luigi. He can 6 stock you in a 4 stock match. I have personally seen him take down 2403892 enemies on Cruel melee, using sandbag. And you should see him, he has set a match record. 4 stock match, took him an estimated 2.3 seconds. All he did was use Luigi and pressed B once and they were dead.

It is an utmost pride and honor to play Takumi, many people have walked 500 miles (pretender rock my socks) just to play him, and promplty get *****, then die after Takumi-Separation Anxiety.

If you don't know Takumi, I will surely upload some of his videos, though we cannot upload any of his amazing feats, ie 6 stock in a 4 stock, or 2.3 sec victory, as that would simply demorialze the entire smash community.

Takumi usually plays, myslef, and he mostly 30 stocks me, but once i got him down to 29 stock :) :) that was a good day. Anyway, I will upload his vids against me, and some of his other victims. You will all be in for a treat.

Sleepyman

Smash Journeyman
how does taking down 2403892 enemies on cruel melee using sandbag make him a good luigi player

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
how does taking down 2403892 enemies on cruel melee using sandbag make him a good luigi player
Well, that in itself doesn't, it shows his skill as an all-around player. Though, you should see him in Cruel Melee with Luigi. Hell, he's still playing, he currently is 434345345955, er....434345345956...7...8..

**** he's good.

Anyway, don't close this topic, I will show u the mite of Takumi with Vids, I just need to find them.:ohwell:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else get the feeling this "Takumi" is the Chuck Norris of Melee? The only difference is that Chuck Norris is real and is awesome, and I doubt this Takumi really exists.

RAM

Smash Lord
who knows my boy. but whatever. I just want to see some vids, I just feel sorry if Mr Toecutter dose'nt produce anything worthwhile, ppl on the boards are ruthless now a days especially when someones start a topic about someone being the best and dose'nt have anything to show. but if what he says is true should be some entertaining vids ^_^.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Does anyone else get the feeling this "Takumi" is the Chuck Norris of Melee? The only difference is that Chuck Norris is real and is awesome, and I doubt this Takumi really exists.
Takumi is indeed real, you will be rutlessly beaten by Takumi, he'll do it so fast, you won't even know it happened.

who knows my boy. but whatever. I just want to see some vids, I just feel sorry if Mr Toecutter dose'nt produce anything worthwhile, ppl on the boards are ruthless now a days especially when someones start a topic about someone being the best and dose'nt have anything to show. but if what he says is true should be some entertaining vids ^_^.
Do not feel sorry for me, as I will provide you with concrete evidence of his amazingness. It may just take longer than expected, as I can't get a hold of him, or anyone else of whom I record matches with. I'll check the archives to see who he has played in the past.

EDIT: Wow, it appears Sir Takumi has played Iceman before, and promptly owned his ***. You probably don't recollect it, as he beat you in less than 5 seconds. I will upload that vid, once I find it. AND, it appears that Drephen has also played Takumi! I didn't ever see that match. I will indeed check it out and definetly upload those!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

I know about a crapload of Japanese smashers, and I haven't heard of anyone going by Takumi yet. <_< I'd expect someone to make a topic like this on gfaqs and then start a fad by posting random Japanese names followed by the greatest _____ in the world but whatever.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Toecutter said:
It may just take longer than expected, as I can't get a hold of him, or anyone else of whom I record matches with.
The message you have entered is too short.

Blind

Honorbound
Because I've officially concluded this thread doesn't matter, I am content to be off topic.

Penguin Commando has the best screen name that I have seen. That is all.

Gea

Smash Master
As much as I love eating people, toecutter doesn't sound like he'd taste good, ******* or not.

cmart

Smash Lord
Speaking of cool names, Ive always though panhandle manhandlers was a badass crew name.

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
:chuckle: Toe Cutter should not really talk about this japanese luigi player without having vids to support his claim...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Hey WeedLuigi, spell my name correctly. OR no vids for you. </video nazi>

RAM

Smash Lord
LOL since there's no vids Everyone look at my new SIG!!! this is the true power of the Mario brothers, can you unlock those powers? jk :) but it looks cool.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
well if you really want to know who the best Luigi in the world is just ask RAM he has played me before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom