• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking my leave?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I know that posting threads like these are against the board rules (except under special circumstances) but I've been getting plenty of IM's of people asking me stuff about ZSS that I should probably post this here anyways. I'm going to be gradually moving my game away from ZSS in pursuit of Peach. I've noticed that Peach has a bit more depth to her and I've enjoyed playing her over the past few days. I may pick her up as my main over ZSS, maybe just keep her as a second, who knows? Now that is to say I won't be leaving you all completely, but I just wanted those of you who do feel compelled to ask me for matches or advice that I won't be pursuing ZSS for a little while.

Take care everyone!

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'll miss you cake, hope to see you around.

Take care man

Garde

Smash Ace
Take care, Cake. I hope you find the qualities you're looking for in Peach.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Noooo! delicious cake what are you doing you belong here. =D Anyways good luck with peach hope you find her useful.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Ah good old Peach, as of now she's my main as well with ZSS being an alt. I like playing Peach because of all her technicalities but I think it's about who you have more fun with. They'll probably both end up in the same tier anyway so it's all about the fun factor. Take it easy~

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
GOod information about ZSS Cake. Good luck with Peach. I could leave her myself actually but I sticking to her.

Also I notice alot of people switching characters in general. It the same in other boards.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the game hasn't been out for that long so I can still see people changing for the next half a year. Personally I went from ZSS as my second to Peach to just making her my first and Peach my secondary just recently (also i'm the ZSS rep for Kenosha we're gonna have 1 ZSS mainer in every WI city xD)

Top Bottom