• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...Taking all Bowser challenges?

Nashun

Smash Ace
Bowser vs. Kirby, who has the advantage?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101415

Gimpyfish believes it's in Bowser's favor, while T!mmy believes otherwise. They're both considered one of the best players of their respective characters so it'd be interesting to see them play.

Unfortunately for me, they live far and I'd like to at least see for myself what Kirby and Bowser can do against each other. For a while I wondered what I was going to do about my dire situation...and then I remembered that my Kirby isn't tooooo bad.

So I'm taking any money matches against any Bowser in SoCal. If it's at any tournament or if you come over to my place to play, I'll go up to $5. If I drive to your place, the amount that we play for would have to be equal to the amount of money I spend for gas to make the round trip to your place.

Any takers?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You forgot the cool banner!

Bowser and Kirby mains around the world, take up arms and let your voice be heard!

Dodger

Smash Ace
Good luck Nashun! I've beaten Arash's Bowser once or twice, but I can't do it consistently. =)

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
i actually happen to play timmy's kirby all the time with bowser, and i win most of the time. if this information is false, go ahead and correct it timmy :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
i actually happen to play timmy's kirby all the time with bowser, and i win most of the time. if this information is false, go ahead and correct it timmy :)
It is not false, but then again those are friendlies. I've won all my Kirby vs Bowser matches against you 100% in tournaments. ;)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I WILL DEFEND THE HONOR OF BOWSER AGAINST ANYONE WHO DARES SET FOOT IN... rhode island :( GOD I HATE LIVING SO FAR AWAY

Nashun

Smash Ace
Nah, Nashun and I are cool. Last time I played him my Sheik won, so iono, I think you gotta revisit those projections.
Stop lying plz. Your Sheik beat my Kirby only the first 2 games! john when john john i was john talking john on the phone johnjohnjohn. I won all of the other ones IIRC, even if they were only like 2 or 3 more.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Stop lying plz. Your Sheik beat my Kirby only the first 2 games! john when john john i was john talking john on the phone johnjohnjohn. I won all of the other ones IIRC, even if they were only like 2 or 3 more.
We only did Sheik v Kirby like three times! Everything else was like me working on my Marth and Falcon, jerk.

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
It is not false, but then again those are friendlies. I've won all my Kirby vs Bowser matches against you 100% in tournaments. ;)
but i go fox 100% of the time in tourneys :(

unless you count my first tournament months ago when i was terrible and blindly went bowser. actually, i think i'll start using bowser more haha

T0MMY

Smash Master
Didn't Gimpyfish go down to Oregon twice in the past couple of months?
Yes, but he was in Portland and me and t!mmy were in Eugene at the time with no way up there. The other time he was there I don't think they played b00zer vs K!rby.

I would propose a Pichu vs Bowser challenge, but Bowser pwns Pichu hard, as does every character and everyone knows it, haha.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, we played. But it was on a laggy TV which totally messed up our technical Bowser/Kirby abilities. Lolololol.

Nashun

Smash Ace
Sorry to everyone that challenged me to a Nexus MM and didn't get to do it. The only person I played was Arash. Sorry we couldn't find a TV, trafficwarden =(

Top Bottom