• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The 3rd option should be stupid, because that's what that person is. All this Goku talk or any DBZ talk for that matter for Smash makes me cringe so much. You want your stupid Goku, then go play one of those old Budikai games or w/e the devil it's called (and idc what it's called) and stay outta the Smash Bros section!

Then again, this is Miiverse; the place where you lose brain cells by just reading excessively idiotic posts like that.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
May i just say something..I AM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE SUGGESTING GOKU IN THE NEXT SMASH BROS!!!! Okay sure Namco owns the license but still Goku is not going to be in the next Smash..SO STOP SUGGESTING HIM

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
guys, I think that Miiverse is giving me the wrong effect;... I can't laugh, it's sad, .. it's stressful; how people can be so.... argh! Why Steve from Minecraft, WHY GOKU?! hhhng..

after all, Miiverse was a bad idea from Nintendo, gamers like these don't deserve such liberty of expression.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's not that Miiverse is a bad idea, it's the fact the Smash community is a cesspool of bad or just plain stupid things.

Case in point:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:pit: "My Bow can turn into 2 short swords."

Seriously, Miiverse has too many problems.

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I thought it was Goku.
What I meant was that 60% of the average roster is made up of sword-user character additions, not that 60% of rosters include a sword-user. That number would be much higher.

I'm not so sure that Goku is actually that popular. Miiverse doesn't represent everyone, and you have to account for trolls as well.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium

Less we forget Little Mac was announced only a few days ago. Miiverse also has spoiled people, too!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was looking looking at Retro City Rampage DX on the Nintendo 3DS eShop and something scared me badly: it said Steve from Minecraft is playable in that game (a bad idea character that Miiverse won't shut the ****ing hell about). Damnit.

DO NOT ****ING TELL MIIVERSE THAT STEVE HAS BEEN ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM!!!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was looking looking at Retro City Rampage DX on the Nintendo 3DS eShop and something scared me badly: it said Steve from Minecraft is playable in that game (a bad idea character that Miiverse won't shut the ****ing hell about). Damnit.

DO NOT ****ING TELL MIIVERSE THAT STEVE HAS BEEN ON A NINTENDO SYSTEM!!!
Congratulations. You've given them fuel.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Well, I've discovered one of my Miiverse posts made it on a "Bad Miiverse Posts" collection. Back when Super Metroid was re-released, I had a bit of fun with "y cant metroid crawl" in other games. :smirk:

I just hope no one thinks it's serious. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom