• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Pretty bad when you have to turn to Miiverse for life advice.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I've often wondered how a parent would react to their child's Miiverse misadventures. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Frankly, if they post this kind of crap, I wouldn't be surprised if the parents didn't even care nor bother to do anything about it.

Because obviously a food item is sufficient enough to be on par with the biggest wars of mankind. Truly.

Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort.

I Don't Know How Are Breathing?

Is it really this easy to get likes? Just say some arbitrary goal with some middling denouement?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Am I right? Or am I right? And don't get me started on that airline food...

Truly these are words of wisdom.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
So as it turns out, Nintendo's opened the E3 community yesterday. So, I decided to take a look and see if I could find anything.
Aside from the SMG3, F-Zero and Mother 3 requests, I was able to find a few posts like these:

can you not

I think he wants Skyward Sword HD. Just a wild guess, though.

And then all English teachers died.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
View attachment 56265

please vote for this guy to get a lobotomy that would be so awesome
I'll be honest, I don't know if that's enough to get a "lobotomy" joke.
Is it impossible that Tails will ever get in? Sure. But I can't saw it's reprehensible or a waste of human thought. It's not like he's being condescending or an absolute dirtbag.

...Unlike this guy.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The last one speaks for itself. Please, oh please, be a troll.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I've seen him around before. I guess increasing bust size alone wasn't enough Yeah bait.

It's times like these I'm glad I've started getting more niche series where weird stuff is less common or practically nonexistent. :p

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Seen him before as well. I actually went on one of his posts and told him that he should probably post his drawings elsewhere because Miiverse isn't exactly the most appropriate place for this type of "art", and he told me I "shouldn't judge all of his work by just one picture".

Turns out I had all the right in the world to judge him from that one drawing.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
It's a real shame when your reasoning falls on deaf ears. Good ol' Rudy didn't want to listen that his art wasn't appropriate.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Yeah, I suggest you get away from that guy. I'd unfollow him ASAP!

I actually saw that specific drawing already, and not only is the fat obsession thing super gross in itself, but let's not forget the fact that he's applying it to characters who are probably only about 12 or so. Or, at least May is. I don't know which other characters he drew like that, and honestly I don't want to look at his profile to find out. But, regardless, it's just messed up and wrong...

I wonder how younger children would react when they come across things like that on "family-friendly" Miiverse.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
That was my main issue with Rudy's art, drawing childern is such a blatantly disgusting way. And the Powerpuffs Girls are younger!!

I usually wonder how the parents would react...I mean, Miiverse is appears harmless from the surface. Most probably don't think twice about it.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Looks like the art from the Miiverse stage isn't picked out and is just randomly selected. Oh boy, let's see how long until the Miiverse stage function is taken away!

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Now that I think about it, there are alot of questionable posts in the Support Lucina community, the majority of which being along the lines of "Lucina is best waifu".

Maybe a shameless plug will help.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I think the support threads will get stricter moderation (i.e. real admins instead of reported post drones)

Top Bottom