• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm currently trying to explain to someone why Smash can't have a My Little Pony rep.

Miiverse is fun.
Well, there is a fan game in progress that's basically SSB with ponies

Not sure how detailed/complex/creative/competitive will it be compared to Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Smash Bros. Crusade though.

Thegamerguy131

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thegamerguy131
3DS FC
0946-2559-8115
Well, there is a fan game in progress that's basically SSB with ponies

Not sure how detailed/complex/creative/competitive will it be compared to Super Smash Flash 2 or Super Smash Bros. Crusade though.
Um, wow. Looks weird. I never thought the show was really good enough to get such a big fanbase, though.

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
I really don't like to make fun of MLP fans, because I've been made fun of as a kid for liking things that were actually popular and normal for my age group, but man I find it so strange that people are fans of that show.

ORANGEtheGORILLa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
3DS FC
0387-9268-8964
the worst post I've seen was someone saying "Zeldas butt is too big for smash. HUR HUR" and got like 504 likes...

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
You call that a butt? Looks like a flat back all the way from her shoulders to her ankles. Captain Falcon is the winner here.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I know this isn't a miiverse post, but the stupidity in it is similar to that of a miiverse post:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I know this isn't a miiverse post, but the stupidity in it is similar to that of a miiverse post:
I swear, anyone who thinks Rosalina and Elsa look the same are blind. Having a blue dress doesn't mean they look similar, that's like saying Mega Man and Sonic look similar.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As a Brony I'm growing fond of this Super Smash Ponies already.

The Miiverse posts requesting Pony reps still damage my eyes and brain regardless. They're no better than the ones requesting Goku, Spongebob etc...

I do like those posts if they're clearly meant to be a joke though. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Joking and being serious are two different things. But there's probably at least one person out there that fights tooth and nail for Twilight Sparkle's inclusion, just like Goku. :p

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Top Bottom