• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tacoma Washington players?

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm just now trying to start playing Smash on a higher level than how I've been playing it since the first one was released on the N64 years and years ago.

I'm located in the Tacoma Washington area. Any other players from Tacoma and wanna play Smash?

jrta

Smash Ace
Go visit the SKYPAL thread. Main group that plays in the Seattle/bellevue area.

halfzy

Smash Apprentice
I live close enough to Tacoma. I live near Lakewood. The question is is it going to be worth a trip to Tacoma? Exactly how good are you? :confused:

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
I don't know how "good" I am. I can beast almost anyone I know, I'm going to a tournament in April, and I can take level 9 CPU's no problem...that's as best as I can tell you. Who knows, maybe we could actually juts become friends.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'm from the Seattle area. I'm looking to play new players as well. You guys should show up at the tourney in Lynwood this sat 3/18

Syler

Smash Journeyman
hey bob cat did you attend my tourney yesterday? just wondering cuz your name seems faimliar, but yeah i live in lakewood, so if you do wanna play some time you should try to hit me up

Top Bottom