• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Make sure that if you do get black shirts to also have white ones for the people who want them signed. :D
or yo can just get the black ones and a bleach pen =D
i got the best possible space for 3 entire days, 24 hours a day, in the most convenient location possible to anyone travelling in and a great TO staff for both games and tons of equipment already, way more than any other tournament series quite obviously, especially with the help of vgbootcamp! I've got essentially all of the top players from the country in each game, and even some international (melee mostly). This is my last pound, i really have been, and will continue to do the best possible job cuz i wanna go out on the best note ever. I've got the staff and supplies to fit basically infinite smashers and we are ready.

seems like a pretty clear decision to me!

Brawlers need to know Brawl is going to get the same exact treatment as Melee, though, and this time all events are all 3 days. I learned from my mistakes last time, it was my first national brawl tourney and we had some miscommunications concerning who was gonna be TO'ing it so Tant had to do the job and given it was just him mostly he rocked it last year so thats why hes doing it again with a team this time:p. We also will have at least 2 projectors and 2 livestreams (1 for each side) and half of the vgbootcamp setups+setups I have at the time and then whatever setups YOU guys bring!! I've done everything I can and will continue to do so, but really the ball is in your court! Step it up, support your game, no johns....

XD
ill be there, this sounds amazing.

I just gotta work out my ride and living situations.

So I noticed something. M2K has never won Pound.
thats honestly really interesting...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
theres a decent chance we found a way to get both axe and vectorman here, i believe!!! O_O

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
4 pounds for melee and only 2 winners...

who will be the third...

or will there be 2....

oh ****ttt

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I say with pleasure that I won't be missing anyone, no loss. Also, they are far from fanboys. See current location.
Off-topic but I want to clarify something.

I find it hard to believe that you are including me ( and everyone) in that comment/location. Actually there's no reason to be like this.

You include me in all this "among haters" even though I have actually been nice enough to you (if you remember). You were the one who disappear from the face of the Earth without leaving any message or anything. Last time I remember talking to you (and I still have the chat log) it was planning for some tournament then someone, not even serious, in the chat said something to you. I think you took it way too personal and assumed everyone had the same "opinion".

I know your goal is to represent YOURSELF in this tournament, but don't go put us PR people like we are the bad guy of this story or that we were all mean and evil to you.

I would love to go to Pound
again but money issues are preventing me to go. It is too bad that you think that way and all but don't include me, and some others, in all this bs. IMO I think the best way to solve this was to clarify in person the situation, but since you vanished from this Island nothing could be talked about to solve this.

Even though I would have prefer this to go through PMs, I decided to post it here since you decided to partially post about this whole situation here too. If you need me to post any chat logs or anything, or if you wish to contact me, log in msn so we can talk. (unless you do log but have me blocked for no reason).

Hopefully everything will be clear and sorry for making any "drama".

On-topic: I wish I could go to Pound again and at least give it a second try in teams but guess it wont happen. Good luck to HDL there and I will sure be watching this stream cause this tournament will be so Hype and amazing. See ya maybe in Genesis!! :)

EDIT: Im (we are) far from fanboys. Our small group of the good players from here shared every piece of knowledge and trick/strategy we knew with each other as a whole. Our Pound 4 training was pretty good and the gathering were good too.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I keep thinking about the fact that it's a 24 hour venue...

I feel like this is gonna be Anime Boston 06 all over again (meaning I played Melee all night and didnt go to sleep once for three nights).

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Off-topic but I want to clarify something.

I find it hard to believe that you are including me ( and everyone) in that comment/location. Actually there's no reason to be like this.

You include me in all this "among haters" even though I have actually been nice enough to you (if you remember). You were the one who disappear from the face of the Earth without leaving any message or anything. Last time I remember talking to you (and I still have the chat log) it was planning for some tournament then someone, not even serious, in the chat said something to you. I think you took it way too personal and assumed everyone had the same "opinion".

I know your goal is to represent YOURSELF in this tournament, but don't go put us PR people like we are the bad guy of this story or that we were all mean and evil to you.

I would love to go to Pound
again but money issues are preventing me to go. It is too bad that you think that way and all but don't include me, and some others, in all this bs. IMO I think the best way to solve this was to clarify in person the situation, but since you vanished from this Island nothing could be talked about to solve this.

Even though I would have prefer this to go through PMs, I decided to post it here since you decided to partially post about this whole situation here too. If you need me to post any chat logs or anything, or if you wish to contact me, log in msn so we can talk. (unless you do log but have me blocked for no reason).

Hopefully everything will be clear and sorry for making any "drama".

On-topic: I wish I could go to Pound again and at least give it a second try in teams but guess it wont happen. Good luck to HDL there and I will sure be watching this stream cause this tournament will be so Hype and amazing. See ya maybe in Genesis!! :)

EDIT: Im (we are) far from fanboys. Our small group of the good players from here shared every piece of knowledge and trick/strategy we knew with each other as a whole. Our Pound 4 training was pretty good and the gathering were good too.
Me too, Im ashamed of ur commentary after all this years and how the comunity here in PR adopted u and made u "one of us" now u simply turn ur back at us.

Im not the person that like to brag but u were supposed to be my friend (our friend, speaking for the comunity) and now if not for eval I wouldnt learned that u talk behind our backs. But anyway "now the cat has shown his nails" ( Translated
from a spanish saying lol) and well whatever.

A lot of good players here in PR gave their grain of salt for everyone to grow as a player and u know that. Too bad that when we were able to travel a lot of people were retired like myself and many more and could not demonstrate what we were really capable of. And even so we all went to pound 4 as a family to support those that still played it including u

Now Ii ur capable of doing this, then there is no point, of solving this cause thats what our friendship meant to u. just a means to get some kind of recognition. I think thats sad and well thats how ur career is going to end. ALONE. Us smash players from PR are like a family. and for what it seem u dont want to be part of it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone from California going? If so, how are you planning your trip (I.E Bus, Plane, Ect)? I'm trying to plan for this, however I've never been out of state before.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Anyone from California going? If so, how are you planning your trip (I.E Bus, Plane, Ect)? I'm trying to plan for this, however I've never been out of state before.
if you bus from cali (if that's even possible) i mite question ur mental stability lol

FLY

strawhats

Smash Master
also that being said all signs point to adhd winning brawl
honestly...I think m2k got brawl. He's been beating ADHD lately, and he and ally go even. (although m2k has the winning record)

M2K deserves to win a Pound for once whether it be brawl or melee.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm going to make sure nobody wins brawl but a Pikachu

And, since the only top level Pikachu is me, I'm winning

Edit: Reserved a hotel room. **** is hype!

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Lol, last time I checked this, it was 87 Melee entrants and 37 Brawl entrants.

Now it went 87>97
37>38

Lol, step it up Brawl, we need more attendance.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
To those from PR:

Don't clutter up the thread with your sentiments unless it has something to do with Pound. If you have something to say to me, you may contact me directly and discuss it. Something the people in our scene have consistently failed to do. Assumptions don't really help anyone. When you decide you want the truth, I'm right here. Get at me.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
To those from PR:

Don't clutter up the thread with your sentiments unless it has something to do with Pound. If you have something to say to me, you may contact me directly and discuss it. Something the people in our scene have consistently failed to do. Assumptions don't really help anyone. When you decide you want the truth, I'm right here. Get at me.
ur the one who should contact us and apologize. Since ur the one who screwd up with the comunity. Im just asking u to be a man and dont talk behind our backs. It looks bad on u

Anyway u know how to contact us.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Fox Hater said:
August 12, 2010, 01:38:44 PM
Solo quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para disculparme con HDL por haberle dicho KITTY, esas cosas no se dicen en la cara mala mia, dont quit life please

PS: I LOVE NY Too
Translation
Fox Hater said:
August 12, 2010, 01:38:44 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to apologize to HDL for calling him a GATO, those are things we don't say to each others faces my bad, no te quites de la vida porfa

PS: Amo a NY tambien
HDL you're the one who can't let go.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Holy **** guys stop talking about it here. I don't think anybody cares about the drama you guys have, deal with it yourselves, not here where people kinda wanna talk about the *gasp* tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom