• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
No. You know what, I hate the ******s who sung the pokemon song right there. Unless PP/Armada literally got up and started the chant, I wish all who contributed to torment in the fiery depths of eternal oblivion.

No one has ever gone hard singing the pokemon song. Ask yourself this: would George Clooney sing the pokemon song? Hell no. Should I sing the pokemon song? Nope. Well then, don't sing it at the god damn Pound tournament while people play.
i approve of this

sometimes the smash community is soo wack.

it was GF....

Xyless

Smash Master
the stream being cut was one of the dumbest things ive ever seen aside from all of the idiot posters in there

likely the worst stream ever because of the idiots, but it was cool to be able to catch at least a glimpse of gf's considering i had to leave the venue last night

GOOD **** PP
Only problem I had with the stream was no slow mode when it was necessary (considering there was over a thousand people watching) and no mods to ban the spammers. Had to Ignore everyone who was spamming.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
To criticize people singing and going crazy is like asking a stadium full of people at a sports event to shut up. One its not going to happen, and two it's part of the game. When you are a top tier competitor at anything, people are gonna cheer and people are going to get crazy, and they might even sing a song. It'd be like the team the Steelers are playing getting mad when they play Renegade in the stadium (they do this a lot for the defense, if you don't follow football or are from Pittsburgh), they're professionals they can play through it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jeez, grow a sense of humor. It's just a video game tournament, not a funeral.
I don't think you understand.

I am baffled... BAFFLED that they sung the Pokemon song right there. I bet this was the invention of some Hipster bull**** where in some bizzaro alternate reality these ginormous *******s thought it was socially acceptable to sing the god damn pokemon song just because they were witnessing a match on Pokemon Stadium. When in reality, where logical people reside, there has never been AND NEVER WILL BE an acceptable time to sing the pokemon song unless GOD FORBID you sing it to honor the passion of those who came up with the original concept of Pokemon before it turned into a commercial cesspool filled with large quantities of Herp and Derp.

If I ever walk into an establishment, and hear anything remotely similar to the pokemon song being expressed from your vocal cords, cell phone, or brain waves... So help me GOD I will find a way to turn my sheer mental hatred of you into a physical manifestation of incredible destruction and I will lock onto your coordinates before unleashing the beast within. That **** is NOT acceptable and I will continue to forcefully implant that into your brain until it finds a way to sink in and you come to understand WHY that was not cool.

They could have done something manly, like sing "We are the champions" or poke fun at current music that's garbage like "Poker face" or anything Bieber related. But for the love of Jesus ****ing Christ, I don't want to ever hear a group of people willingly sing the Pokemon song ever again for the rest of eternity. EVER.

Somebody should give me a god damn award for this

V1del

Smash Rookie
I came in quite late, losers finals was running AXE vs Hungrybox but was really ****ing amazing everything going on there, nice stuff from all of the players I've seen, congratz to PP sad for us Europeans that Armada got beaten but whatever, awesome hype and awesome pokechant, sad that the stream cut off before the final stock but yeah, thanks for setting this up and letting us non-attenders follow that stuff live

Jem.

Smash Master
I just woke up. I shouldn't be surprised that there was a live stream today, and now it's all over hahah.

M2K got 9th in Brawl singles? Was he playing poorly or something?

RichBrown

Smash Master
DMG you're one of those bullies that sleeps with a teddy bear at night

Can't wait to see the vids from this. PP is amazing, props to Ally for bring it back with a variety of characters, Anti and Seibrik for finally not sucking **** at a national LOL, and Esam for doin work with pikachu.

See yall at Whobo kids.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i just got done reading DMG's post, and all i can say is-

wow. amazing :O

swordgard

Smash Hero
DMG you're one of those bullies that sleeps with a teddy bear at night

Can't wait to see the vids from this. PP is amazing, props to Ally for bring it back with a variety of characters, Anti and Seibrik for finally not sucking **** at a national LOL, and Esam for doin work with pikachu.

See yall at Whobo kids.
Have you seen his bear tibbers?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think you understand.

I am baffled... BAFFLED that they sung the Pokemon song right there. I bet this was the invention of some Hipster bull**** where in some bizzaro alternate reality these ginormous *******s thought it was socially acceptable to sing the god damn pokemon song just because they were witnessing a match on Pokemon Stadium. When in reality, where logical people reside, there has never been AND NEVER WILL BE an acceptable time to sing the pokemon song unless GOD FORBID you sing it to honor the passion of those who came up with the original concept of Pokemon before it turned into a commercial cesspool filled with large quantities of Herp and Derp.

If I ever walk into an establishment, and hear anything remotely similar to the pokemon song being expressed from your vocal cords, cell phone, or brain waves... So help me GOD I will find a way to turn my sheer mental hatred of you into a physical manifestation of incredible destruction and I will lock onto your coordinates before unleashing the beast within. That **** is NOT acceptable and I will continue to forcefully implant that into your brain until it finds a way to sink in and you come to understand WHY that was not cool.

They could have done something manly, like sing "We are the champions" or poke fun at current music that's garbage like "Poker face" or anything Bieber related. But for the love of Jesus ****ing Christ, I don't want to ever hear a group of people willingly sing the Pokemon song ever again for the rest of eternity. EVER.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i really dont see the problem with singing the pokemon theme song at a smash tournament, the way i see it you only live once and now about 50 people or so can say "yo i sung the pokemon theme at grand finals in pound" while that might not be the most enlightening story in the world, its definately not a BAD thing hell while this isnt the best example, look at anime conventions, people sing songs, quote ******** commercials, speak in japanese (or at least try) and do all sorts of things that you normally wouldnt do in public, its all in the community and im pretty sure everyone who went went to have a good time there and if singing the pokemon theme song constitutes a good time then why hate on people for it? its not a whole lot different than hating on someone for playing smash for fun

CY

Smash Ace
I like DMG, we from the same region, but stop laughing at his post. He's just trying to get some attention for whatever reason. ;\

focus on the tourney!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
pp that was the smartest and most technical play i have ever seen.
thank you so much

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@ DMG Instead of crying about how *****y that song was, how bout we complain about banning brawl.
Like seriously, it didn't matter what song they sang because the matches were so intense and godlike we could've done the gayest things in the world and nobody would've cared.

I'm not a brawl hater, I love brawl.
I love the community and the amount of competition.

But seriously, when the **** are we gonna start playing a real game without complaining how gay stuff is all the time. I mean the melee is very old and can get boring seeing the same stuff sometimes. But there shouldn't be a reason you are complaining about an f'ing song.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I mean the melee is very old and can get boring seeing the same stuff sometimes. But there shouldn't be a reason you are complaining about an f'ing song.
melee can get boring
:glare:

@DMG: Stop trolling and/or flaming.
@Everyone Else: Stop feeding the troll.

Props to Lie for placing the highest in MD/VA.

For last pagesies:

1. Ally :metaknight: :snake: :popo: (Lost to Esam)
2. Anti :metaknight: (Lost to Ally twice)
3. Seibrik :metaknight: (Lost to Anti and Ally)
4. Esam :pikachu2: (Lost to Ally and Anti)
5. ADHD :diddy: (Lost to Ally and Seibrik)
5. Razer :snake: (Lost to Esam and Seibrik)
7. Fatal :snake: (Lost to Lie and Razer)
7. Gnes :diddy: (Lost to Anti and Ally)
9. Lie :diddy: (Lost to Fatal and ? )
9. Mew2King :metaknight: (Lost to Razer and Ally [forfeit])
9. Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: (Lost to Gnes and ADHD )
9. Atomsk :troll: (Lost to Razer and ?)
13. MVD :snake: (Lost to Fatal and ?)
13. Trela :lucario: (Lost to Atomsk and Ally)
13. ChuDat :kirby2: (Lost to NickRiddle and ?)
13. Logic :olimar: (Lost to Mew2King and Pierce)
17. Poltergust :yoshi2: (Lost to Trela and Razer)
17. San :ike: (Lost to NickRiddle and ?)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Props 2 Seibrik Esam MVD(Will always b FL) Polt(He wil always b FL)& NickRiddle 4 reppin FL!!!

S/O 2 KD googles 4 bein the best sonic here!!!
:sonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom