• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Smash Champion
I was definitely gonna come tot he last one. Pre-registered and everything. But then work owned me last second.

With 8 months notice, No way I can mess up getting the days off.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I want to go. Feb 2011, huh? Sounds legit. More than enough time to figure out if I can go. Looking forward to it.

strawhats

Smash Master
i go 2 sleep for 2 hrs and this is the **** that happens.

Silently waits for Genesis 2 announcement. These last 2 + yrs have been prey **** for smash tournaments( especially melee)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Updated the thread with tons more info!!!

MADDD FAR AWAY

but so much time to plan and make this so epic for everyone. POUND IS GOING OUT WITH A BANG

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that hotel looks mad legit.

for brawl prices, you have singles+teams being $50 and just teams being $50 as well. is that right?

oh, I notice no schedule is released. is it gonna be the same as pound 4 (Melee, then Melee/Brawl, then Brawl?). I liked that setup a lot personally.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
that hotel looks mad legit.

for brawl prices, you have singles+teams being $50 and just teams being $50 as well. is that right?

oh, I notice no schedule is released. is it gonna be the same as pound 4 (Melee, then Melee/Brawl, then Brawl?). I liked that setup a lot personally.
Fixed that first little error.

It's 8 months away, I need to know how many people before a schedule can be put together.

It will probably be friday/saturday melee perhaps into Sunday depending on entrants. And probably Saturday/Sunday Brawl. But not 100% sure yet, it's a long time away. We will have plenty of friendly setups all 3 days for both games this time though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the most professionally run non-mlg tournament ever, run by plairnkk himself.
i am there. already. in the future. it's awesome.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the most professionally run non-mlg tournament ever, run by plairnkk himself.
i am there. already. in the future. it's awesome.
Lol thanks. This one is going to be so much better than the last two. I have so much time to spend perfecting it rather than arranging airport rides...housing people... doing airport trips... answering questions to everyone who is lost, etc. I'm going to spend all my time collecting equipment and preparing everything perfectly with my team. *Pound* 4 had a few small issues but theyve been fixed here and I can't even think of anything that could go wrong

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh i hope you guys also notice i swindled a way to make the venue fee only $20 <3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
plank, you're ****ing amazing. I don't even understand how you could get such a good deal. ESPECIALLY WITH THE ROOM PRICES HOLY ****

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Are the rooms for 1 person different-sized from the rooms with 4 people? I wasn't aware hotels did that, and if they're not different-sized then why would it cost more for 4 people, and couldn't they just say it's for one person yet have 4 people stay? Just wondering...

Oh, and do you think there will be a way to refund? I fully intend on going to this and actually registering before the price increases, but just in the even that I can't make it once I've registered I'd like to know if it'd be possible to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom