• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T-Birds Houston Tournament *UPDATED* 2/3/07

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
People showed up around noon at the last smashfest, so I guess around that time again?

TGM

Smash Lord
i ask that the 2$ fee go away. we go to peoples house for tournies so that its free ENTERY

Jake13

Smash Lord
C'mon Allan, it's two dollars, I'll pay your fee if you're that concerned.... but you gotta play me for it first ;)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I hear, judging from the results of the last thing, ronnie is either A)still untouchable... B)You guys still suck, or C)...alittle bit of both but I hope to see what happens this time.

Im not untouchable, just unbeatable. :evil:

On a lighter note.......who is all actually coming to this? I want to get a good head count on this thing....there is Allan, me, Mouf, Riot, 6 katy kids? That is 10 so far....who else? Jakes crew? Magnolia? Kages crew? Mr. 3k and T-Rex? :estatic:

EDIT: And will there be low tier at this thing? low tier > teams ;)

orochi

Smash Rookie
hello i am new to the forum. me and my bro are probaly gonna go, but i dont think where gonna enter the tourny since were not that good. but we might just for fun.:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wasn't there around 28 people or so at the last one? Assuming that a majority of the same people will show up again, I would guess around 20 or so...

J-Red

Smash Cadet
I don't think there will be 6 Katy kids. More like 3 maybe 4. Alan can't make it at all and I probably wont be able to come til about 2 so that leaves Mike, Josh, and Andres and maybe Doug. Hopefully I'll make it in time though.

Did your cousins from Chile finally come Mike?

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
yeah they did. it will be much more complicated for me to0 plan this, short notice, this time. THeyre are 9 people in my house. I really need all the help I can get.

If it does happen(it probably will some can std, but not too many. The sleeping arangements are already tight. You can leave and show up whenever you want.

Also, after paying the entry fee, you can come back anytime that day if you need to leave,

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Why would u want people to spend the night if there are already too many people there? If it does happen.......so now there may be no tourney and we have to pay for an STD?

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
wtf are you talking about?

i never said that.

I'm just saying its possible, under the circumstances that nobody can come at all. I'm not in a position to ask just yet. And if you want to, if this event does take place, you are permitted to STD, even tho you probably wouldnt want to.

2 dollars wont kill you. Its backup money for the tourney and money for food. My mom said we needed it.

TGM

Smash Lord
what does that mean? this may be my last tourney for a while now that i have a job now so i really need to know if this shin-dig is going down or not.......

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
quoting is like flaming, i think it's stupid.
my point was you are permitted to std if you want, and theres preobably the option to do so, if you want.
It's happening,

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
so is the tourney happening or not? screw STD.
haha thats exactly what i meant when i said population control, STDs contribute to helping the population stay stable

orochi: smash wise STD means Smash Till Dawn where we stay up till dawn and play smash

orochi

Smash Rookie
me and my bro are most likely gonna go, im tired of beatting the noobs in my school who dont even know what a wavedash is, im still no tired of taking there money though :)
but yeah we know where not tournement good, but i want to play people who can owned me so i can get better.

orochi

Smash Rookie
jakethirteen-who do u use? and your probaly gonna owned me, but i might accept ur money match for fun
apocalypse-wow 24 hours thats alot thats like watching an entire season of 24. lol

G@BE

Smash Lord
I can smash 24 hours straight without getting tired.
are you insane... or asian!?!?!?! >.>

jakethirteen-who do u use? and your probaly gonna owned me, but i might accept ur money match for fun
apocalypse-wow 24 hours thats alot thats like watching an entire season of 24. lol
Not really sure why im multiqouting stuff....

just really really boreedddzdzfzdfafhahsgha ehddfjsdgafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Jake13

Smash Lord
Gabe: I thought it was cancelled, I didn't know :/ But if you're gonna go, I say we bring back Team LDR <3

Orochi: I main space animals with a side of Peach. What about you?

orochi

Smash Rookie
I started using falco as my main but hes no bombsoldier, or shizwhiz, or pc falco, or any good falco player :laugh:

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
lol. Alan, you are always welcome to come and STD. Everyone else, talk to me on AIM before the tourney.
It is: Leeeebs.

TGM

Smash Lord
So i have an UNLIMITED STD pass? F-ing amazing.

JAKE!11!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1111111111111111! so are you still picking up mouf and SideEffect from TXFMs house friday?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You should have a match for this imaginary pass!

I'll probably bring someone with me to this...assuming I can go...assuming I'll have a car. <_<

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
i lost my MM lol. And Alan and Jared are the only two on this forum with unlimited STTD access at my hosue.

Top Bottom