• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

System Debug

meanea

Smash Rookie
Hey.
So, I was checking out the system debug cheat on SSB64 and was listening to the sound effects for unused sounds and I seemed to found one big one. It is number 455 and it is Ness yelling "Star storm!". now, being an Earthbound fan, i know this was a move in Earthbound. However, this move was never in Super Smash Bros 64.
Please discuss, or tell me how wrong i am :p

Edit: Right after i posted this i went back to looking and i found two sets of sounds: mario sounds effects from Super Mario 64, and the ones from super smash bros. Then i realised that the sounds from super smash were the same, its just that super smash's are sped up versions of their super mario 64 counterparts.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Theri is too the sound of SmashFinal from Pikachu (PIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAA)

This is old, but thanks for remember xD

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Hey.
So, I was checking out the system debug cheat on SSB64 and was listening to the sound effects for unused sounds and I seemed to found one big one. It is number 455 and it is Ness yelling "Star storm!". now, being an Earthbound fan, i know this was a move in Earthbound. However, this move was never in Super Smash Bros 64.
Please discuss, or tell me how wrong i am :p

Edit: Right after i posted this i went back to looking and i found two sets of sounds: mario sounds effects from Super Mario 64, and the ones from super smash bros. Then i realised that the sounds from super smash were the same, its just that super smash's are sped up versions of their super mario 64 counterparts.
care to upload it on youtube or something? i want to hear it! ;0

asianaussie

Smash Hero
final smashes were already in production for ssb64

they were cancelled, therefore 'PK STARSTORM' being in the game code is no huge surprise.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
**** i wish you could sub this in with a switch for tauunt, taunt cancellign starstorm after some ness **** would be too cool

Top Bottom