• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sypher. Smashfest. Melee. (Northern VA) March 08, DATE CONFIRMED

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
OKAY!

Brawl is coming up shortly, and we're closing in on Melee's end...well, I hope not. I don't know if Brawl is going to fail and people are just going to stick with Melee, but if not, I need to make sure it we play it until the end.

Korn called me about 3 hours ago asking me to hold a smashfest, and I think that would be a great thing to do. The only problem with that is that I've been grounded for the last 5 weeks for getting bad grades on my report card from school. My games were taken away from me, along with my gaming perephirals and some other stuff. I didn't even have my computer for the first 3 weeks.

My time is 'officially' over next Monday, but my dad was lenient enough to give me my stuff back early. I asked him if I could have a smashfest this week, and he said it was alright, but he went off to bed and was asleep by the time I realized there was no date confimation...either way, I should figure out what's best for having the most people come, no?

ok, i guess i'm going to have this on saturday.

I will have at least 3 TVs, and I will try to get another. And another. I could easily secure a few GameCubes from my friends, but if I can't I'll let you guys know here so somebody can volunteer to bring theirs.

Anyways, My address is

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

and my cell phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

For people coming: I'm probably going to be playing music at the fest unless anybody objects. If you want, you can send some music to me to be played at the fest. The easiest way to contact me would be to send me a message on AIM. (my sn is samaster6) If you don't have AIM, you could send me the music via email by mailing me: SypherPhoenix@gmail.com.

People that were at my last fests and I totally expect to come:
Ikagi
Lark
krnred225
SOJ
Parenthesis
L@wl
thesage
ChaosKnight
Blues
ChozenOne
Boss
Korn
TheYoster

oh yeah Redd too even though he didnt come to any of mine (*******)

EDIT: This thing could turn into an overnight! (but only COULD aka MAYBE aka PROBABLY NOT)

no overnight, but stay until like 1 am or 2 am or something

Last edited:

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
my dad wouldn't let me hold it on friday...sorry.

and yes, you can bring your laptop and i can transfer all the vids from that smashfest...in december...a long time ago...

gamebridge sucks.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
btw guys, i have my vcr and some tapes, we can record if you want. this time, though, it wont take me 3 months to get the vids up xd

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
hey Bowserguy.... you wanna come to Chu's biweekly to play BRAWL instead :( ??

if your fest is next saturday then i'll definitely come ..since there's no any tourney or biweekly

Sorry, I already have too many people coming to cancel it this late...I hope you can come maybe after Chu's though...?

I'm interested in coming to this over chu's actually. I'm not ready for brawl yet.... who all is trying to come to this?
Sweet, neither am I >_>

So far, I have:

SOJ
Parenthesis
some guy named chris
TheSage
krnred225
Lark
Ikagi
some girl named Alexis

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
sorry... that I didn't made it :(

but I won the Brawl tourney first round
and

will you be able to make the fest next saturday ?
because I'm pretty sure that I'll make it and I'll bring Brawl

i asked, and my dad said i should wait a bit before holding another one...

so, no fest from me next saturday...

but thanks for the offer, and its alright you didn't come, i understand.

Top Bottom