• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syndicate Black(Luigi combo video by Ka-Master)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Lol

Simna ibn Sind said:
I don't care where you live! Everyone in this thread come to TANG12!!!!
Hey easy, easy. You've been off-topic for long enough. Maybe YOU should hit the road and come to some of us before we decided to bust our butts trudging over to Oregon. :laugh:

I gotta download this final version of the vid...

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
ROFL someone posted as me. I'll kill you Shane! You know I kick the crap out of you. I'm not being owned in a single clip of Ka's combo video.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i can't wait to see the vid!

your first one was even 11/10, with awesome music and smooth Ylink pwnage. 72% DLed...

EDIT: yo this is the best luigi combo vid ever!1! i didn't know luigi could be THAT offensive o_0;;;

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
I don't understand how people don't realize Luigi combos. 60+% combos are like... the point of Luigi. >.> Along with stylish kills, of course.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hahaha but i live in california^_^

all those combos in there arent anything new...and the downB recovery is something that was shown a while back in the video called Under the Sea. I'm pretty familiar with luigi myself since I have a Kev$ in my crew, but this is a good and fun combo vid and I love watching videos of ppl i might actually be playing pretty soon

Eggz

Smash Hero
EDIT: ROFFLEOFAGUS @ my old "combo video"

LoL o LoL do I regret ever posting that...XD.

Good thing only gimpy and nubs saw it O_o

Rock Eater

Smash Rookie
Hello Friends It's me... I joined this place ^_^ How happy. I have finally become good enough to beat several good people. O_O Thank you Syndicate Black, for not letting me quit. >_<

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
There aren't a lot of Luigi players that I've seen. It's nice to see that even some seemingly neglected characters have a fan-base and have skills to whoop on people with. Then again, I think I know more Luigi players than Young Link players... :laugh:

Rock Eater

Smash Rookie
I am withering into a ball of bored!! I haven't played since monday!

I need to go to one of you guys' house and touch up my skillz (I need to show Reggie my capapbilities)
Or have one (or all) of you guys come to my house with a Game Coob, I am sure it would be a grand grand time Playing on my 51" widescreen T.V. with Surround sound, but noooooo. Nobody ever likes my house... *Wipes a single tear from eye*

Plus it is difficult for me to go from place to place, I am embarrased to be carrying my pillow for sitting around on the bus..

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I think.

MushroomBoy said:
question- what was the 1st song in that?
If I recall correctly, that is from one of the Cowboy Bebop soundtracks. The one I saw was a black and red CD.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Great video guys :) But I think that Falco is a bit of a bad loser...:)

About GSC... How ggod are those guys? I was thinking about adding myself, but then realized that those guys are good....Too good...

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I think I downloaded the "final version" but it looks exactly the same. Was that link to Rapidshare just another copy or was that it? :(

Plomid

Smash Ace
WOOOOOW looks like you´ve completly mastered Luigi I mean it was flawless great without any doubt the best luigi action ive ever seen

Eggz

Smash Hero
The song is tank, from cowboy bebop. It's the intro song.

Also, it's great because he pulls those combos off constantly in all matches. It's pretty awesome.

Tricka

Smash Cadet
omg dude i too use luigi but i cant tornado recover like that if i wanted to.

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Totally freaking awesmoe Luigi vid! Luigi is one of my mains, this helped a lot. I loved how you used the down-B. My fingers aren't fast enough to use it for recovery...

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
That was hot. Bair is god. Must work on horizontal travel with Cyclone (yeah, up is no problem, but...). That last song was funny.

...Same 3 avatars in a row...

Locke)

Smash Ace
I just want to know, in the last combo where you're edgeguarding g-dorf and you air dodge off the ledge, wall tech his up-b and then fair him, was that intentional or just a fluke turned into a crazy move?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Locke) said:
I just want to know, in the last combo where you're edgeguarding g-dorf and you air dodge off the ledge, wall tech his up-b and then fair him, was that intentional or just a fluke turned into a crazy move?

Lol, hmm...well, it was like 70% intentional. Basically I knew that he was going to have to do his up-B, and I'm pretty sure I just got bored and (as gimpy said) decided to tech off the grossly easily teched up-B.

Anyways, awesome comments and stuff. Much appreciated. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll be able to get the updated version equipped. I'll have only added a few clips since the video is going on a gross 9-minutes, and that's far too long for a combo video, me thinks.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Stupendous work, Ka-master. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I certainly have no qualms about a 9-minutes Luigi combo video. I'd really like to see the D-air spike used effectively in combat since I personally have a hard time with it. Otherwise, this video has given me a lot of helpful insight as to what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong with Luigi. :)

IVP

Smash Ace
Very good vid. Very enjoyable. But there is maybe some things u should training on. But u are very good.

Rate: 6/10

Green'n'Clean

Smash Cadet
Its nice to see that there is some good luigi combo vids out there=)
I am counting on you to be even more awesome in the final version, Ka-master.

Top Bottom