• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
Americans will be jealous

EDIT: i forgot to mention we also have an online store (its not fully ready yet) link can be found on our facebook

Jaz

Smash Ace
o.o S3 rings

if we start with rings we might end up with purple robes, smuggle aliens and call ourselves the stonecutters,
Which might seem like a good idea to some people ._.

If anything i wouldn't mind a ring with the smash symbol stamped/engraved/imprinted into it...
But as a group/ community all having identical rings...
this is just me, but i wouldn't want that, we're not a gang.
I'll try and search euphorya but I'm pretty sure that name will be taken.

Don't hate me for this but i need to do this.
Look I'm sure your intentions are good, but you do not NEED to advertise your product here, it's bad taste, although i did state an interest in your product, I don't want to make poor mic's job of moderating these boards more of a pain in the ***. So i don't hate you, not bashing you, just don't want this thread to be a market.

Good luck on your project though.

------------------------------------​

Will be away for a few days keep the IDEAS for banners coming not the requests.
and also peoples details i'll start a list when i get back.

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
Look I'm sure your intentions are good, but you do not NEED to advertise your product here, it's bad taste,
Sorry, the word NEED was a bad word to use. You're right, i didn't take the time to read over my post. I mainly put it up there as a suggestion but i guess i couldn't help myself :(

It wasn't my intention of trying to turn this post into a market.

Edit: i edited my post to try and just present the idea to you guys...rather than sell it

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
Hello sydney smashers!

I was wondering if anybody will be at Smash! on saturday and if you will be taking part in the brawl tourney I'm still undecided on signing up for it. Lately I haven't had any human opponents and have probably lost some skill if you could pm me that'd be great or just reply which ever thanks

xeno

Smash Ace
http://www.hermitgames.com/mariopac.html
Ok, I won't spam my list of 20/30 indie games to try out b/c no one asked me BUT, this game is MarioPac, and you control a 2D Mario with a FLUUD jetpack + water spray gun. You pick up pieces of pipe then drop the fire-flower killer into them while spraying enemies with your FLUDD. That drains water so you gotta recharge at the water in the bottom. Pretty fun, I just got to World 3-1 >_>

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Saturday, 2nd of August:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Competition
Tournament: 12:00-1:30

Pretty much a synsopsis is that there are 3 'rounds'. All rounds are times [2, 4, and 4 minutes]. First two rounds are items on (except some broken ones), First round is 4 players, 2nd is 3, and the 3rd is 1 on 1.

They say they are providing game cube controllers, bleh.

$15 to enter 'Smash!'. unless you were going already.
I may go.
I MAY GO.

Who wants to go?

http://www.smash.org.au/events/video-games

Bjay

Smash Lord
Rings eh? lol.

Shaya, I'm curious as to how much you'd expect at the monthly tournaments and what not at UNSW?

With a realistic amount, excluding the first tournament we'll have.

Bjay

Smash Lord
http://www.hermitgames.com/mariopac.html
Ok, I won't spam my list of 20/30 indie games to try out b/c no one asked me BUT, this game is MarioPac, and you control a 2D Mario with a FLUUD jetpack + water spray gun. You pick up pieces of pipe then drop the fire-flower killer into them while spraying enemies with your FLUDD. That drains water so you gotta recharge at the water in the bottom. Pretty fun, I just got to World 3-1 >_>
I keep getting a 'Cannot Find Server' page ._.

xeno

Smash Ace
b.b.ut.. maybe he likes 69ing with other smash brothers! don't hate!
****ER (not directed at unreon)

unreon

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know. Don't worry Reign_69, if you know me you will realise that I don't mean half the stuff I say and I'm pretty much a douche too.

So say hi! And come to the upcoming tournament!

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE CHALLENGED BEFORE AND I HAVE TOLD THEM THE CONSEQUENCES OF FACEING ME IN THE RING, comboturtle and me still havent had that match BUT NOW SHAYA AND E-ALERT HOW DOES THIS SOUND, ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, FACE ME GET AQUAINTED WITH PAIN, ..............

oh and shaya boy
HOW DOES THIS SOUND WHEN I AM THE VICTOR OVER YOUR PETY INSULANCE THAN YOU MUST, YES YOU MUST HOST A MELEE ONLY TOUNEMENT

can i get a hey yo

THATS RIGHT BOY AGREE OR PLEA !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I HAVE CHALLENGED BEFORE AND I HAVE TOLD THEM THE CONSEQUENCES OF FACEING ME IN THE RING, comboturtle and me still havent had that match BUT NOW SHAYA AND E-ALERT HOW DOES THIS SOUND, ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, FACE ME GET AQUAINTED WITH PAIN, ..............

oh and shaya boy
HOW DOES THIS SOUND WHEN I AM THE VICTOR OVER YOUR PETY INSULANCE THAN YOU MUST, YES YOU MUST HOST A MELEE ONLY TOUNEMENT

can i get a hey yo

THATS RIGHT BOY AGREE OR PLEA !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'll be happy to vs you in Brawl, anytime during my tournament.

A melee only tournament if you win? I don't know... I'll consider it.

Top Bottom