• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
Igif Is More Hardcore Shaya

I Fail To See Aggression In Your Words Therefore You Cannon Copy Him

I Will Bash You All And Nail You To A Post So Brutally You'll Wish You Never Existed. Then I Will Mock You In Front Of Your Family And Friends And Bury You Under A Rock For All Eternity!!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY FRIEND MARTH PAIN!? I Challenge YOU TO A GAME OF SMASH BROS. THE REAL ONE, ... BRAWL!

OH WAIT YOU'RE TOO UNMANLY AND USE JOHNS LIKE NOT HAVING ACCESS TO HEART SUPPORT BECAUSE I GIF YOU HEART ATTACK DUE TO MY MANLINESS.

:mad::mad::mad:

seriously dude brawl is not the real smash melee is >>>>>>>>>> brawl ur just noob at it like me.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Falcon wouldn't be there in Brawl lol, he'd be at the bottom.

He's always at the top of the manliness tier though. Marth, on the other hand, is in the gender confused tier along with Sheik..

Dedu

Smash Lord
Sheik has her definition if you play OoT.

Marth is a guy but he's looking more and more like bishounen these days.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Sheik has long hair in Brawl now to confirm her gender <3

Sheik is now awesome.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Yes we all know Marth is a guy (well..) and that Sheik is Zelda. Doesn't make them any less gender confused though...

I propose a new Melee tier list.

Manly Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf

Furry Tier:
Fox
Falco

WTF Tier:
Jigglypuff

Gentlemanly Tier:
Dr. Mario
Link
Young Link
Roy
Donkey Kong
Mr. Game & Watch

Cheap Tier:
Peach
Ice Climbers

WEEGEE Tier:
Luigi
Mario

POKEMANZ Tier:
Pikachu
Pichu
Mewtwo

Boozer Tier:
Bowser

Womanly Tier:
Samus
Zelda
Ness

Gender Confused Tier:
Marth
Sheik

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
The whole Sheik = gender confused thing came from the fact that Sheik is a NINJA, is referred to as "he" by Ruto in OoT, and appears to have a man's chest. Then you find out later on that she's been Zelda all along who is very feminine in comparison. Definitely gender confused right there.

And I don't think Marth needs an explanation

Dedu

Smash Lord
Unless you look at his face only in Brawl.

Oh btw Samus isn't really womanly she looks like Sheik/Falcon in many ways. >_>

Bjay

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I forgot about how Sheik gets referred to as a he. Still... Isn't that just to conceal Zelda's identity?

Hmm, what about Pikachu/Jigglypuff? lol.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Everyone knows Mewtwo has to be a Male.

Pikachu has qualities found in human males. Eh he's just copying Ash Ketchum.
Jigglypuff likes to sing and draw markers on people's faces when they're asleep. She also likes to giggle alot.
Definitely a female pokemon.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Everyone knows Mewtwo has to be a Male.

Pikachu has qualities found in human males. Eh he's just copying Ash Ketchum.
Jigglypuff likes to sing and draw markers on people's faces when they're asleep. She also likes to giggle alot.
Definitely a female pokemon.
Mewtwo is genderless. But I still see him as a male.

Pikachu a he I reckon

Jigglypuff a she for sure.

S.D

Smash Master
Shouldn't Falco be feathery tier as opposed to furry?

lol at zero suit marth - he is rather womanly without his phallic sword.

Whenever I registered, I popped onto the boards looking to play some melee with other people (I wasn't excessively good at it though), Jaz added to msn, meet at Kullas, went, lost, started to worry about my HSC and realised how far behind I was in melee and then decided to wait for Brawl.
Oh and Shaya wasn't this the reason you 'came-saw-left' melee - because you wanted something a little easier..?

(I saw Dark Knight twice lol - good movie)

Dedu

Smash Lord
(I saw Dark Knight twice lol - good movie)
(Can't wait for the DVD release!)
(I'll get it off the net - much faster than waiting)

Yay for Zero Suit Marth - the best of Sheik's Tilt moves and Marth's Aerials! Including Marth's Fsmash! <3

Gords

Smash Champion
I pity the fool who missed the Melee era.
I agree with you there,even though i played melee since its release i missed out on a lot of competitive melee until about 12 months before brawl, i wish i was there from the start.

I'm interested in playing brawl fridays at this egg thing if some of you guys are there,
can someone gives a bit more info, like time and where at UTS it is held. Thanx.

OK I have to stop using my wii to check the forums, everytime I do I end up posting and it gets so annoying using the Wiimote to type.
and come on guys, fridays tomorrow and Im hungry, I want some egg.

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
mewtwo, mew and ditto are genderless.

nidoran, nidorino/a, nidoking/queen are either male or female.

other pokemon can be either.

chansey is always female?

unreon

Smash Ace
Chansey is always female because Japan thinks only women can be nurses.

Speaking of, I hear that nurses in Japan are super cute. Many of them go into nursing just to marry doctors.

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
The whole Sheik = gender confused thing came from the fact that Sheik is a NINJA, is referred to as "he" by Ruto in OoT, and appears to have a man's chest. Then you find out later on that she's been Zelda all along who is very feminine in comparison. Definitely gender confused right there.

And I don't think Marth needs an explanation
Sheik is a girl. It says so if you read the Melee Sheik trophies.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Not sure Bjay - I checked their website and there's only mention of a special meeting tomorrow coz EGG got banned for using the room out of uni hours.

LOLWTF

Chansey - Good thing she isn't Blissey in the first place. Just about every team i used to vs online had a Blissey (heheh I was an abuser too!)

Mah fave poke ever was Articuno from RB. The other sprite variations of Articuno just fail hard.
What was your fave pokemon?

unreon

Smash Ace
Eevee, most definitely. I would cuddle one to death. In fact, I may actually name my future kitten Eevee.

Its such a beautiful little thing.

They need to seriously make an eevee for each element type. Grass and Ice weren't enough; HURRY UP AND MAKE A WHITE EEVEE. Then a brown one.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Not sure Bjay - I checked their website and there's only mention of a special meeting tomorrow coz EGG got banned for using the room out of uni hours.

LOLWTF

Chansey - Good thing she isn't Blissey in the first place. Just about every team i used to vs online had a Blissey (heheh I was an abuser too!)

Mah fave poke ever was Articuno from RB. The other sprite variations of Articuno just fail hard.
What was your fave pokemon?
Wobbuffet. Female Wobbuffet especially! xD

Jirachi, Misdreavus, Latias, Shedinja and Espeon are also awesome.

my favourite 1st gen poke is Gengar.

--

haha how can I forget Eevee but not Espeon ;-;

Top Bottom