• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know if there's a Melee tournament planned, or have any clue when the next one will be?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
there's no god **** brawl tournaments planned either.

You all are bad and should feel bad.

Plus my laptop's shift key has something stuck under it and the inability to properly capitalise certain words as they should be is quite annoying. **** you world.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord

Plus my laptop's shift key has something stuck under it and the inability to properly capitalise certain words as they should be is quite annoying. **** you world.

dont look at me, i cant organise anything cause no one would attend because you're all homosexuals

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
how far is wollongong from like hornsby
2 and a half to 8 hours.

Depends on whether you're taking horses or trains.

Also, chances are I could host a tournament at my complex (there is a 'community room', which is quite large and would fit the average sized Sydney tournament), and as there is a harvery norman across the road it would be quite easy to 'borrow' TVs from there. (HM are generally nice folks and lend TVs out for short periods of time for free, otherwise I'm sure the cost would be minimal).

Problems would be:
a) Wiis and Brawl
b) People dislike making their way to my place.

The power is yours.

Bjay

Smash Lord

Oh I see what you did there.

Dedu

Smash Lord
GOOD FRIKEN BRAG ASSWIPE, IM A MELEE PLAYER HOW BOUT YOU MEET MY FRIEND PAIN ASWELL AND GET PYSICALLY PENATTRATED SO MANY TIMES IN A GAME OF MELEE THAT YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND PLAY BRAWL AGAIN !!!!
................................................................................ _:-0

dont look at me, i cant organise anything cause no one would attend because you're all homosexuals
That one made me ROFL irl.
Still Good GreenStreet Hasn't Showed Up Yet!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Who or what is Greenstreet? :S
he's a guy from qld that's been spamming practically every thread in here, and many other threads around the boards too >_<, most threads anyway...

However, Sydney hasn't been touched yet :p

unreon

Smash Ace
No, I honestly haven't had the time yet. ><

Looking forward to it! If you could just post a quick one on how to use it, that'd be great :)

I have Wii software 3.1E, will that affect anything?

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman

Looking forward to it! If you could just post a quick one on how to use it, that'd be great :)

Put the freeloader disc in your Wii.
Eject the freeloader disc after the bars go across the screen twice.
Insert Metroid Prime 3.
Play Metroid Prime 3.

3.1E will accept the freeloader. Just don't update or you can't play Metroid Prime 3.

If you can't play Metroid Prime 3 then you must insert the disc twice. Put in the Metroid Prime 3 disc and let the update on the disc run. After the update runs you can play Metroid.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Greenstreet Greenstreet!
Come round to our meet!

Spam the boards till high noon...
Better be off to bed soon!

Bai bai.
[/post count up by one]

Bjay

Smash Lord
oh snap, stu raps now?

Put the freeloader in. The freeloader will do its thing, i.e. making the screen go all ********.

Once that's done, take the Freeloader out, and put it back in and let it do its thing again.

Then put MP3 in. If it has an update, accept the update. The Freeloader makes the update for Metroid useless.

Then, Metroid probably won't work the first go, that is fine.

If that's the case, turn your Wii off, put the Freeloader in, let it do its thing, and then put Metroid in, and wait till the Metroid thing shows up on the menu.

Enjoy!

Also each time, you probably won't be able to eject Metroid properly. If it doesn't let you, you'll have to turn off your Wii and eject.

Each time you want to play Metroid, you'll only have to insert the Freeloader once, let it do its thing then insert Metroid. Sweet as!

unreon

Smash Ace
Great meet guys, enjoyed seeing you all turn up! :D Hope it went smooth and everyone had some Smash funsies. Will see you guys again in midsemester break!

Oh, and someone left their GC memory card at my house.

Gords

Smash Champion
well wasnt me i got mine and was using just last night to practice some melee and to remind my self of the old melee physics, i tell you the brawl and melee game play styles are so different its like
same concept ---different styles
i love them both equally

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
someone should like....organise a tournament. ill finally be able to make one :)

melee pls :p

back in syd btw, got back yester. so i might be making some appearances to meets in the future. will play melee or brawl (melee preferred)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hm hi e-alert , yeh kicked my ***, GOOD FRIKEN BRAG ASSWIPE, IM A MELEE PLAYER HOW BOUT YOU MEET MY FRIEND PAIN ASWELL AND GET PYSICALLY PENATTRATED SO MANY TIMES IN A GAME OF MELEE THAT YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND PLAY BRAWL AGAIN !!!!
:laugh:

I KNEW IT!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Simon says no cars on George St wins

Simon says no cars on Bridge St wins

Yey Simon and Stubert!

this was nasty ><" thanks sighmon! :)

simon took this pioneering shot - my sister is noob for looking at the camera ~ i like it thanks much wub

Dedu

Smash Lord
Lady Bay beach was the best shot ever.
OH LOL I just noticed the sign said 'nudity permitted on beach only'
Skinny dipping anyone?

Ha ha I wasn't sure whether to smile or not in that one XD

xeno

Smash Ace
I also kicked IGIF's ***. Kid needs to man up and play a real girl's man's game. He'll probably just say it was cause it was Brawl though and respark the whole Melee > Brawl thing lol.
Hm hi e-alert , yeh kicked my ***, GOOD FRIKEN BRAG ASSWIPE, IM A MELEE PLAYER HOW BOUT YOU MEET MY FRIEND PAIN ASWELL AND GET PYSICALLY PENATTRATED SO MANY TIMES IN A GAME OF MELEE THAT YOULL NEVER BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND PLAY BRAWL AGAIN !!!!

:mad::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

Cool.
Btw, you put a description about "Simon" for the second picture, which was your sister. Does Kulla have a secret identity we don't know about (notice no picture with Kulla & Cao's sister in the same shot)?

@Unreon: my mem card :S. Fortunately I had another one at home.. started Pikmin again last night! Very fun, very natural except I still suddenly detonate the yellow's bombs instead of calling them :S.

I can't tell if the IGIF / e-alert posts are orchestrated or real. nonetheless it's all **** funny!

YOU CHEATED AND READ THE SPOILER IGIF!

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
IGIF being an IGIF was randomly highlighting text and inadvertently found out about spoiler tags, lol.

forky

Smash Apprentice
Not enough photos of CAO/My dinner. Which was far too awesome for words.

Also if you *******s had told me you were hiting up a nudist beach i would've called in sick to work!

Also, i have a plan, involving CAO, snow, and underpants. *Evil Eyes*

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Haha xeno, definitely not orchestrated. xD

I am finding it just as hilarious as you are. xD

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
What camera is that?

The picture quality is amazing.

Oh and in the lady bay beach pic im guessing that ferry came from manly :D

Its hard to believe that those pictures are taken in winter.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Not enough photos of CAO/My dinner. Which was far too awesome for words.
I'll post up YER DINNAH Photos <3 - for future reference get my facebook: Stuart Parnell

The waiter decides to pour himself some wine. Apparently, no one seems to notice some of the wine had vanished...

Fonti deciding whether he should have the beer or the wine...

What are they talking about?

The New Wiggles!

Nancy really likes her dinner!
Cao wants some too...

Brawl! Brawl! Moar Brawl! Kulla still wins straight sets all night!

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
i wonder what would happen if i were to BURN EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMM BRAWL DISC IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THEN ALL THE PROS WOULD BE LIKE OH IGIF WE LOVE YOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING US SEE THE ERROR IN OUR WAYS.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Thank god for IGIT'S AWESOME POSTS OF RAGE!

I'M LAUGHING SOO MUCH I'M CRYING FROM THE PEIN IT CAUSES!

Zero

Smash Hero
i wonder what would happen if i were to BURN EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMM BRAWL DISC IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND THEN ALL THE PROS WOULD BE LIKE OH IGIF WE LOVE YOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING US SEE THE ERROR IN OUR WAYS.
I'd probably congratulate you on that amazing feat.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shame it will be the melee discs that will be burnt before the Brawl discs.

DUN DUN DUN.

ANY LEFT OVER STOCK BY NINTENDO WILL BE THROWN AWAY LIKE A CLOTH. (inb4 Geass reference).

Top Bottom