• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Browny

Smash Hater
Well its 5.0 so time to take note of the list and while im at it, take a guess at what the divisions might look like. the SBR has stated it will be in a SABCDEF format so ill do that
im not going to ask for votes on what the divisions should be since that failed horribly last time, this is simply a reference for the future, but I can use it to do two things at once :p

S:metaknight: :snake:
A:dedede: :wario: :diddy: :marth: :falco: :gw:
B:olimar: :pikachu: :popo: :kirby: :lucario: :rob:
C:zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: :pit: :dk2: :wolf:
:peach: :luigi2:
D:shiek: :fox: :ike: :pt: :sonic: :bowser2:
E:zelda: :mario2: :ness2: :yoshi2: :link2: :lucas:
F:samus2: :jigglypuff: :falcon: :ganondorf:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sonic +1
ROB +1
Marth -9001 -1

Browny

Smash Hater
Try adding a 2 after Pikachu and Kirby. :pikachu2: :kirby2:
I swear I have no idea how that happened... I thought it was always the 2nd version.
Move ZeroSuit up to the bottom of B tier imo.
Fair enough...

Zelda should no way be in E tier. Bottom of D sounds good.
But then again, I cant be doing it for everyone or it will take too long. The few days before the official tier list comes out i will begin a proper poll to determine the tier separations. it may only be 2-3 updates from now so hopefully we can get it as accurate as possible :p

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I think that Zelda and Shiek counted as one character would be way higher. If you use the right one for each matchup, the worst you have is 3 60:40s. All the rest is even, near even, good, or destructive counter. I wonder why people attempt to main only one, when the essence of that character is transforming. That's the kind of character that you counterpick with.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
People would transform more often if it weren't for the ****ty/crappy/lazy/stupid/whatever you wanna call it programming of the DownB.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
+1 Marusu
+1 Lucario
+1 Bowser
-1 Sonic
-1 Link
-1 Ike

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Woah we should stop raising MK, he's at the top when you factor Z/S as their own character.

So now that we got that done, let's work on making Snake 2nd behind huh?

Snake +1
Wa-Wa-Wario +1

The King Ganon -1

Top Bottom