• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** my VGM playlist is 24 hours long. And that isn't including the KK tropical Freeze OST (4 hours) and the KI uprising OST (long)

And I still want more. I have a lot of extended songs for half an hour. Yes I have listened to the full playlist before

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Holy **** my VGM playlist is 24 hours long. And that isn't including the KK tropical Freeze OST (4 hours) and the KI uprising OST (long)

And I still want more. I have a lot of extended songs for half an hour. Yes I have listened to the full playlist before
Where is this VGM playlist? If it's on YouTube I'd like to know how you've set up such a long playlist because I can't keep track of mine.

D

Deleted member

Since we were talking about Xenoblade X
I'm curious on what avatars you guys are going to make
http://strawpoll.me/6048680
So I had the strangest dream last night...

It all started when I was in the car with my father, in my old house, who wanted to take me on an "Adventure", so he took me to all sorts of places, like an amusement park, Blockbuster Video, etc. The Blockbuster actually had Amiibo, and there was a Despicable Me series of Amiibo. And then the car crashes and we get separated, and then I'm Kirby for some reason. After that, Betty White lets Kirby into her house to stay for the night, and tells him that she's trying to find her dvd collection. And then Kirby has a dream within the dream about Robot Chicken, with Kazumi from Dead or Alive being announced for Smash, and then Robot Chicken tells Kirby to look in the bathroom, and to his horror, he finds Betty White's dvd collection, he tries to run away from the house, but Betty White is at the door!
And then I woke up shaking, my dog was right next to me in bed though and gave me a lick, which made me feel the slightest bit better. :c
I seriously have no idea what you guys have before sleeping but I really want some of hat stuff
He basically said "why did they give him the Advent Children costume instead of the original costume".

... Despite the fact that both costumes are in the game.
Pretty sure they meant his original costume is actually Miss Cloud :troll:

Soul.

What I don't understand is.

Was there a point in making an AC party game. It would have been better if it was, well, a real AC game.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Was there a point in making an AC party game. It would have been better if it was, well, a real AC game.
After doing some digging, I found out that the game soley exists because they wanted to make something that'd be compatible with AC Amiibos as soon as possible, so yes, it was rushed, and the whole "Reading" thing is bull****.

D

Deleted member

I think it would be better if it had minigames instead of being a virtual boardgame

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I went to this girl's house today to discuss something for her and she invited me to see her room

Although it was just a quick visit to discuss something, I got super nervous and awkward

D

Deleted member

Can there be an option for all of them? I do mostly make original characters, but with very good character creators, I do try to make a character that looks like me or another character at least once.
Uh, well, I can't edit the pool, but I guess so
But I'm asking on what avatar are you playing through the game
I mean, I'm still going to mess up with it a little to see what I can do but I'm playing through it with my OC

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So why the whole "Reading" garbage? Because the director was probably in a tight position during the interview and decided to make something up as she went along. As for when Bill said it, he was most likely paid to say it do to him being on camera at the time. Now according to Josh Thomas from the BitBlock, apparently it was supposed to be a free download, and you'd have to buy the Amiibo separately in order to play it, however that wasn't the case when it was released as it's a $60.00 game right now, they probably made it that way to sell more units and to have another "Proper" holiday game. But I don't know it's just a theory. I tried to be accurite with this one though.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Uh, well, I can't edit the pool, but I guess so
But I'm asking on what avatar are you playing through the game
I mean, I'm still going to mess up with it a little to see what I can do but I'm playing through it with my OC
I'll play it with an original character first. Than maybe a look-alike or the main look for Cross on others.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I hope my theory about it was accurite though, as I really did strive for it.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know what other game just exists?
Yes I just went there. :shades:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom