• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That's more like it...
enemy hunger games pt11.jpg

RIP Ghosts
RIP Covenant Grunt

-Chainsaw Man prefers to poison his enemies rather than use the chainsaw he keeps carrying around with him
-Specknose uses his moustache tentacles to snap the poor Grunt's neck

----

enemy hunger games pt12.jpg

RIP Primid
RIP Head Crab

-The Kremling knows of the danger he so narrowly avoided
-Rattata apparently is not in the Top Percentage in archery
-Slime somehow manages to lasso the Head crab...I can't even comprehend...

----

Making waves...
enemy hunger games pt13.jpg

RIP Slime
RIP Specknose
RIP Shy Guy

-Apparently a water droplet can't swim
-Specknose was doing so well too...
-Poor Shy Guy

man, it's taking longer waiting for someone to reply so I don't double post...

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

Hey kids, let's play Guess What's Wrong With This Picture.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The Finale...

enemy hunger games pt14.jpg

RIP Metroid
RIP Kremling

both killed by savage pokemon...

However...

RIP Komayto
RIP Magikarp
RIP Rattata
RIP Zubat

-Football Zombie booby traps the Feast as all attendees get devastated by his explosive...

enemy hunger games pt15.jpg

RIP Chainsaw Man

-He then proceeds to hunt down the remaining tribute for the win...

Congratulations to Football Zombie, he gave all 80% in these games by doing absolutely nothing until the very end...
enemy hunger games final placings.jpg
I don't think I'll do this again....it takes too damn long -_-'

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Finale...

View attachment 107687
RIP Metroid
RIP Kremling

However...

RIP Komayto
RIP Magikarp
RIP Rattata
RIP Zubat

-Football Zombie booby traps the Feast as all attendees get devastated by his explosive...

View attachment 107688
RIP Chainsaw Man

Congratulations to Football Zombie, he gave all 80% in these games by doing absolutely nothing until the very end...
View attachment 107689
Zubat! Nooooo! ;_;
At least he got third and Football Zombie won. :p

D

Deleted member

Traded Birthright in for Conquest! But I'm curious...Who the **** thought it was a good idea to give you barely any bulky units in Chapter 10?
Effie, Silas and Arthur are naturally bulky
Your Avatar can be with the Dragonstone or depending on their class if you reclassed
Jakob as a Great Knight
You get Camilla and Beruka in that chapter
Also Haitaka if you captured him
What difficulty are you playing on btw?

Also, if you're using him, reclass Odin ASAP
There are no Samurais in Conquest(besides a Samurai Avatar or a reclassed Kaze but you want him as a Ninja) and he can dodge-tank everything with the Sunrise Katana

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
When I was playing Splatoon a couple days ago, I suddenly realized why the Inklings aren't in Smash.

Then I forgot, then I just remembered again.

They slept in.

No kidding, that's the answer.

. . .Well, that's the in-universe answer, anyway. Clearly IRL that was just a case of horrible timing. Their game came out right at the time frame where they would have been finishing Ryu, Roy, and Lucas, and making them right at the end wouldn't have marketed squat since their game would have been out for almost a year already.

But thinking on it, if they can't wake up in time for a freaking WAR, then how the heck would they wake up in time for Smash?

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Traded Birthright in for Conquest! But I'm curious...Who the **** thought it was a good idea to give you barely any bulky units in Chapter 10?
The same people that give you 4 WHOLE UNITS for Chapter 8 of Revelations.
Not that you gain 4 in that chapter.
You have a total of 4.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
The Finale...

View attachment 107687
RIP Metroid
RIP Kremling

However...

RIP Komayto
RIP Magikarp
RIP Rattata
RIP Zubat

View attachment 107688
RIP Chainsaw Man

View attachment 107689
MYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

I KNEW HE COULD DO IT

YEEEEEAH

You do not realize my appreciation for Running Undead Football Man.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ally just beat ZeRo with Mario and took GOML.

What.
Nintendo's mascot finally won a major tournament.

What a world.

Am I the only one who doesn't care what ZeRo says or does?
I don't care much for him in general myself.

I mean he makes good points sometimes regarding the community, but usually goes against his own advice. Like when he made a video about how people shouldn't complain about characters and cry for nerfs, and then cries for Bayonetta nerfs AS SOON as Sheik is nerfed.

A lot of the competitive Smash 4 players are drama queens. I've lost interest in Smash partly because of them. Doesn't help that my favourite character has one of the worst player bases.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I saw some people talking about the Goosebumps movie and I thought I'd chime in. I saw it while it was in theatres and once I got past the fact that it had pretty much zero connection to the show I enjoyed it for what it was. It's not perfect, but it's fun and entertaining.

The one gripe I have with the movie is that it didn't at least have the show's theme in the credits, it would have been so easy to include, but no.

Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous. How many times have you been walking through a thick crowd of people and accidentally nudged a person? That's all that happened here and it got blown massively out of proportion just because Conservatives and the NDP (a third Canadian running party) are actively looking for reasons to hate Trudeau because they can't accept that he's legitimately a nice guy trying to do what he thinks is best for the country.

- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Canadian
As an American I don't really care either way, but I'm not really a fan of Trudeau from what I've heard

And he seems to be influencing Hillary, which she is never a good thing

But the whole thing is ridiculous

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So can we finally consider Mario as a Top 5 character? Or do we gotta wait and see him place in more tournaments

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
As an American I don't really care either way, but I'm not really a fan of Trudeau from what I've heard

And he seems to be influencing Hillary, which she is never a good thing

But the whole thing is ridiculous
After the last 8 years of Conservative bull**** at the hands of Stephen Harper (AKA Robot McLEGO Hair), Trudeau is the Liberal that Canada needs. He's working to fix our failing dollar, legalizing marijuana (which allows police to spend time stopping crimes that are ACTUALLY harmful), reversing some of the terrible Harper decisions (forcing scientists to hide research that would otherwise go against his plans), all around making the country a better place, and truly bringing us up to date with the modern world. Plus he does cool things like bring his kids to conventions and march in LGBT parades. He's the best.

And personally, if he really is influencing Hillary and she wins the election, I thin that can only be good for your country. Trudeau is basically Canadian Bernie, but younger and with nicer hair.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After the last 8 years of Conservative bull**** at the hands of Stephen Harper (AKA Robot McLEGO Hair), Trudeau is the Liberal that Canada needs. He's working to fix our failing dollar, legalizing marijuana (which allows police to spend time stopping crimes that are ACTUALLY harmful), reversing some of the terrible Harper decisions (forcing scientists to hide research that would otherwise go against his plans), all around making the country a better place, and truly bringing us up to date with the modern world. Plus he does cool things like bring his kids to conventions and march in LGBT parades. He's the best.

And personally, if he really is influencing Hillary and she wins the election, I thin that can only be good for your country. Trudeau is basically Canadian Bernie, but younger and with nicer hair.
Well, I don't know Canadian politics, so whatever on you.

But the only thing he's influencing Hillary to do is making sure her cabinet is 50% females to "represent America"

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
But I don't like Clinton, Sanders or Trump...

They're all bad in their own way....

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So can we finally consider Mario as a Top 5 character? Or do we gotta wait and see him place in more tournaments
He's not top 5.

The player was just skilled with the character and at the game in general.

Characters don't always carry players to such an extent that we gotta reconsider where they are placed as soon as they win something.

Mario still has a lot of very obvious exploitable flaws, and Cloud is basically the same character archetype but he has a sword and is overall better.

Saying this as someone who plays a lot of Mario myself.

He's always been at least Top 10 though, easily.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sanders is the lesser of 3 evils

Even then, I want Obama back.
Yeah, but Sanders has no chance.

I've been saying Clinton will get the nomination since she ran and unless she's indicted, she'll get it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yeah, but Sanders has no chance.

I've been saying Clinton will get the nomination since she ran and unless she's indicted, she'll get it.
Pretty much.

It's due to that the Democratic Side wants Hilary bad and Trump really won't get far after pissing off almost every race except for
blacks

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly I see a lot of people hating both Clinton and Trump.

I'm seeing a disturbing amount of people on both sides saying they'll vote for the other side just to prevent one side from getting in.

That's literally the worst thing possible for an election.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm seeing a disturbing amount of people on both sides saying they'll vote for the other side just to prevent one side from getting in.

That's pretty much the state the US has been for a while

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I'm probably not even gonna vote regardless. Maybe for some other elections in my home town but if Sanders doesn't win the Primary then I ain't touching this election.

US is screwed

Chrono.

Sanders is indeed the lesser of the 3 evils.

Doesn't stop his huge internet following from creeping me out though.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Both are scary individuals in my opinion, but at least Hillary doesn't make me want to build a bunker in case she wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom