• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SwampNiga Crew in SWFL

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The SwampNiga Crew

We are a crew located in SWFL. We are also known as "Giuffrida and the SwampNigas". We are located around the Collier-Lee area. Most of us in the area attend FGCU, so that's where we are centered around.​

HISTORY OF THE SWAMPNIGAS​
The group was started by VIPER. VIPER was already familiar with Brawl/melee. He had been playing for many years with his brothers and friends back home. During the fall, FGCU put on a "Fall Brawl" tournament which i entered as Jigglypuff. I was hoping that no one at the tournament would know how to fight her... and fortunately i was correct. I won all of my one on ones and finally got to the semi finals. I was up against a Pikachu and he did my dirty. I got 2 stocked... which unfortunately knocked me out of the tournament, earning 3rd place ranking. After the tournament i found out that this person that beat me was VIPER. Now, coincidentally.. VIPER was rommates with POONR. Later on during the year, POONR and i became acquaintances which by extension formally introduced me to VIPER. Summer came, and we were all on our own with practicing until Fall came back around. Once Fall came back around however we were locked and loaded. VIPER and POONR had two new roommates... B=D~ and BG. They would then begin to play with us nightly and get better. VIPER's friend MGLDN came to the brawl as well, bringing his infamous "Show Me Your Moves!" to the game.
This was the base of the FGCU side of the SwampNigas. Named after the swamp our school was built on.

ROSTER​

-----------The Giuffridas-----------
-Stephen(Viper)
Main -- Falco, DK, Marth

-Anthony(D Who)
Main -- Lucario, ??

-Joseph(Goblin)
Main - Falco, DK, Marth

--------------FGCU Smashers-------------

-Matt(MGLDN)
Main- Snake, Cap'n Falcon, Ike

-Ryan(Mink)
Main- Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Jigglypuff

-Mike(POONR)
Main- Mario, Sonic, Kirby

-Mikey(8=D~)
Main - Lucas, Pit ??

-Bradley(BG. Big ****)
Main- Diddy Kong, Pikachu

-Mauricio (MAO!!)
Main - Samus, Ness, Lucas

------------Auberndale Smashers--------------
Matt(MT)
Main - Game and Watch, Zero Suit Samus, Wolf

-Kadeem(ballr)
Main -- Luigi, ???

-------------South Florida--------------

Andy(Mech)
Main - Samus, Snake​

**Future Sightings**​

We will be at Fast2 in September.
Other Tournaments, not sure yet.

Give us a shout out! It'd be awesome to extend our name as well as find new people to play..
-Mink

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Hey Ryan, have you decided whenever or not you could come to my tournament. I don't know how far you and you're crew are from Palm Beach

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I second this.
This tournament needs more ZSS players.
All the rest of them together will equal how good I am. :D

But, yeah. I might go to the tournament you posted in, so it's kinda the same.

No doubt i wanted to go to ESAM's tourney, but my coworker wont switch with me, and no ofense but i dont wanna be down like, 80$. So i'll make the next one. No doubt.

and Terry, I'll be there man. And some of the Swampnigas will come too, so we can degrade you infront of your own tournament.
You know i'm bringing my A-game. ZSS, Peach and Jiggz for the win.

-mink

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Mink- I'm glad to hear that. Just make sure I'm not the one to degrade you. :3

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No doubt i wanted to go to ESAM's tourney, but my coworker wont switch with me, and no ofense but i dont wanna be down like, 80$. So i'll make the next one. No doubt-mink
$80? ****, do you not charge gas money or something?
And drive a hummer?
XD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
$80? ****, do you not charge gas money or something?
And drive a hummer?
XD
Haha. well, it's an 8 hour shift, plus gas... and only one other person would come with... i doubt they'd spot me 30 bucks, haha. and i drive a KIA... So God only know what the **** is going to happen on the way there. haha.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Taken from the SwampNigas group page.
This is an updated list on the members of our crew:

-----------The Giuffridas-----------
-Stephen(Viper)
Main -- Falco, DK, Marth

-Anthony(D Who)
Main -- Lucario, ??

-Joseph(Goblin)
Main - Falco, DK, Marth

--------------FGCU Smashers-------------

-Matt(MGLDN)
Main- Snake, Cap'n Falcon, Ike

-Ryan(Mink)
Main- Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Jigglypuff

-Mike(POONR)
Main- Mario, Sonic, Kirby

-Mikey(8=D~)
Main - Lucas, Pit ??

-Bradley(BG. Big ****)
Main- Diddy Kong, Pikachu

-Mauricio (MAO!!)
Main - Samus, Ness, Lucas

------------Auberndale Smashers--------------
Matt(MT)
Main - Game and Watch, Zero Suit Samus, Wolf

-Kadeem(ballr)
Main -- Luigi, ???

South FL

Andy(Mech)
Main - Samus, Snake

Next main tournament is going to be the FAST2!
SwampNigas will be attending. Also, members will be attending the Beach Brawl if we can find a place to crash.

-Mink out.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol, ohhhh you guys.....

I need to find a place to smash up in MA. I was optimistic and brought my controller, but I haven't heard anything about Smashers on Cape Cod at all. If I don't watch out I'm gonna get demolished by all of you guys when I get back.

Time
Runs
Away

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol, ohhhh you guys.....

I need to find a place to smash up in MA. I was optimistic and brought my controller, but I haven't heard anything about Smashers on Cape Cod at all. If I don't watch out I'm gonna get demolished by all of you guys when I get back.

Time
Runs
Away

Hah, be a pro, and buy a wii. and smash for summer lmao.

Top Bottom